Does Bareback Feel Much Different?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by j17435, Jul 23, 2013.

1. j17435

j17435 Member

I'm bi-curious, have had sex with 3 guys, anal twice (bottom), both times with the same man. The top wanted to bareback me both times, but I made him wear a condom as he hadn't had a recent STD test. I told him if he got tested, I would like to try bareback.

I'd like to experience a bare cock sliding in and out of and eventually ejaculating inside me, but I know its highly risky for the bottom, even if the top has been tested. The top could have become infected just before or just after the test, be lying about the test, etc.

Just wondering, all else being equal (same person, positions, etc.) how much different bareback feels for the bottom, compared to using a condom?

I may hook up with this top again and am pondering whether I should try bareback if he gets tested.

Thanks.

Jcinalco likes this.
  2. luvitnow

luvitnow Guest

Since I am new my man used a condom on me twice out of over 35 times since June this year.I clearly do not like condoms.We are both new and STD free.My choice is bareback me or just let me suck your cock and swallow.

3. 9ki

9ki Guest

I conciderate my self as a bisexual guy, I have had tried it only as a bottom and its so special feeling.

4. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I love bear back sex I love the feel of him punching deep into my ass pussy and filling me up with his nice hot man cream Wonderful feeling and when it comes out again eat it.
    very yummy.

5. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

it's like day and night. if you put a latex glove on your hand and then touch your hand or someone's else's, how does that feel compared to without the latex glove? something like that, except it's a penis inside you. it's much much better. doing it with a condom and without don't compare.

Jcinalco, Nakednudist and Uhardrodnme like this.
  6. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

It feels so much better, sliding my big cock into a guy who can use his ass muscles to grip me and milk me of every last drop. Would only do bareback with a long-term, monogamous boyfriend.

Jcinalco and badrabbit like this.
  7. PiscesCub

PiscesCub Member

Bareback is definitely better. I just love having a guy fucking me and getting his load shot deep inside. It definitely feels different with a rubber on. I find that a condom seems to stick a little bit, even with plenty of lube, and they tend to be more painful for me.

Jcinalco, Nakednudist and badrabbit like this.
  8. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

YES! Bareback anal sex feels a LOT better and it's more intimate. Plus it's less of a hassle. You do have to weigh the benefits and the risks, but that's a given.

9. Tchelle

Tchelle Members

I prefer bareback simply because I love the feeling of when he comes inside me

10. John1234567

John1234567 Members

But clean up is way faster with a condom and round two can begin

Jcinalco likes this.
  11. Brianlee73kc

Brianlee73kc Members

Bareback is the best. I have let 2 guys fuck me with condoms on. Hated it. I will only take cock bareback.

12. j17435

j17435 Member

So more than three years later, I finally had bareback sex with the same guy I mentioned in the OP of this old thread.
    I've hooked up with this guy a number of times since 2013, as well as a few other guys, but had not done anal at all since then.
    I don't get to have gay sex very often unfortunately.

We happened to hook up last weekend and ended up fucking bareback.
    It does feel a bit different than with a condom, warmer and more slippery maybe?
    It's been so long, I don't really recall exactly what it felt like with a condom though.
    Plus I'm more experienced now and was more relaxed than 3 years ago, which helped me enjoy it more.

In any event, it felt nice and I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I could have a (hands-free) orgasm this way.
    His cock is about average size, maybe a bit thicker than average, so maybe it's just me.
    I didn't really feel any prostate stimulation.
    But it was still great fun.

I also gave him a foot job to start with, which is something else I've always wanted to try.
    I rubbed his cock with my lubed up feet while sucking his toes.
    Lotta fun and got me hard.
    He seemed to really like it, as did I.

Joe

Jcinalco and badrabbit like this.
  13. I love bear back sex every time skin to skin

Nakednudist and Ronneee like this.
  14. Jon Roberts

Jon Roberts Members

I'm having casual sex at the moment as I'm not in s relationship, so am using condoms for safety reasons. I don't like them, as sometimes by the time I've got the condom packet open and rolled it on, ive lost the edge off my erection.

With my last boyfriend, we waited a few months and had a couple of tests, before throwing the condoms away. It felt so much more intimate as my cock slid into him, and I knew when he left that he had my spunk inside him. We fucked bareback for 4 years and loved it.

15. Catcher

Catcher Members

The time spent getting a condom open and on sometimes is the difference in a lost erection or having a hard-on. I LOVE bareback as when he is inside of me and cums that feeling of his cum is absolutely wonderful! So hot and slippery, feels great

Chris4u likes this.
  16. Chris13

Chris13 cock crazy wanker

I only ever suck and fuck bareback, giving and receiving.

17. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

condoms are not just giving protection against HIV but a whole range of stds ....sexually transmitted diseases, syphillis amongst others.

for sure we would all.prefer without, the potential loss of erection getting them on, and the feeling........

so it is a weigh-up/calculation isn't it? unless you and a regular partner get tested and bonded with each other, and stay monogamous then I personnally prefer to stick with condoms for anal sex and take what I consider a reduced risk of oral au natural and swallow.

Simon :)

subshawn41 likes this.
  18. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

For me it does. Bareback sex is the only way that I will have sex, but my husband and I are monogamous. We don't even have condoms in the house, nor has he ever used one.

19. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend and I were tested before we met in person and she always fucked me bareback. Except once after I hurt her cock with my teeth while sucking her (yes I have gotten better!). One night she wore a condom to protect her cock and after she finished, I could see her cum in the condom. I felt sad seeing it both because I was the cause and because I always want her cum inside me.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  20. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

Bareback always. Feels like sex is natural, skin to skin!