16 and wanting a MILF

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Fr34k_V2, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fr34k_V2

Fr34k_V2 Guest

hey, so i am a 16 year old boy, and i live in blue springs Missouri, i have noticed that i have gotten horny for older women who are in the age group of 30s to 60s and have started to have fancies about my friend's mom, my aunts, my mom, and my teachers at school. i have two questions for everyone. 1. is this normal to have these feelings and is it a phase or am i going to have these feelings for my life? 2. is there any older women on here who can sorta help me with my urges? i know what i am asking is a little extreme but if any one of you women want to help me then please post. thank you

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Answer to your first question..... Yes it is normal. I don't know whether it's a phase, or your personal preference, but frankly, it won't matter unless your urges begin to harm others. Enjoy your fantasies.

Answer to your second question..... Don't make a request like that on this website. That's one of the quickest way to get you banned. Rather, participate in various discussions that occur on here and get to know the other members. There's always masturbation to satisfy your urges. Take advantage of that instead of asking for some erotic help from the female posters on here.

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

normal,
    being at that age means that you would fuck anything

4. TTBoy1973

TTBoy1973 Guest

Starting when I was about 12 I wanted to fuck older women - my friends moms, aunts, teachers, etc. It's perfectly normal.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

When I was 19, I met a woman 10 years older. She said she saw me dancing and liked how my hips moved, and wanted to teach me how to become a good lover. We spent a week together, and she taught me how to do everything sexually that I could imagine, and some things I did not know it was possible to do sexually.

That was the summer I became a man, and I loved every moment of it. At first I had problems with premature ejaculation, and she taught me how to overcum it. Check out my thread in the Sexual Health forum on PE, which 40,000+ guys have visited and learned from...

6. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

While I appreciate the desire and sentiment.
    You're basically posting on a public website asking for a woman to participate in statutory rape.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yes, that.

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

And that closes the discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.