Understanding The New Black Panther Party

Discussion in 'People' started by Aerianne, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

It's extremely detrimental to race relations when white people keep making statements that can be paraphrased as, "the KKK wasn't as bad as you've heard". Why do you care if the Klan's reputation is 85% or 100% accurate? I say they can go fuck themselves.

1 person likes this.
  2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I'm fairly certain I have expressed the same sentiment. I'm not defending the KKK, just trying for accuracy. If it's easier on people why not say they killed millions of people and be done with it? Because, that would not be true. Also, this is not a measure of their reputation at all. They trashed that in many ways, same as most gangs. As far as being "detrimental" to race relations, all you have to be these days is white and breathing to do that. Racism is disgusting in any direction. Nobody "deserves" hate because of the color of their skin. Not even old white men, America's most hated demographic today if you believe current news!

Seems like more damage is done to "race relations" by all the lying going on about real events. The Black Panthers were not a peace group any more than the KKK was. So who cheers for who these days? Certainly not me.

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Cry me a river. Poor baby.

...[​IMG]
    :bigcry:

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

yeah, i was going to say the same thing.

George's victim mentality is wearing thin.

I've honestly never felt disliked by a minority simply for being white, nor have I ever felt like a minority expected me to feel the ol' white guilt for being white. Makes me wonder why George feels it so distinctly.

5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I only get that from black people who hang out in downtown Greensboro, especially Elm Street. Not a problem in Winston-Salem.

6. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I was wondering where you were going with all of this. Getting personal in the forums? Tsk tsk

7. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Astro will always love you.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I admit some NBPP leaders have said some pretty inflammatory things such as King Samir Shabazz who is quoted as saying “Black people should create militias to exterminate whites, skin them alive, pour acid on them, sick pit bulls on them, bust their heads with rocks, and even raid nurseries to “kill everything white in sight.”

But he speak from a position of weakness not from a position of strength, so unless he is able to recruit and mobilize an army of followers his rhetoric will fall on deaf ears, and the goodwill and trust we’ve built up over the years will not waiver [​IMG]

Hotwater

2 people like this.
  9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

From your mouth to God's ear.

10. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Black Lives Matter has done absolutely nothing, but show us how prominent BROWN RACISM is. The slogan reeks of ignorant segregation and black privilege. Rational people know that ALL lives matter. BLM is an insult to rational people. March in the streets with hands up perpetuating a LIE that Michael Brown was an innocent boy surrendering!? When in fact he was a violent aggressor who punched a cop in the face and fought for his gun. This is the kind of thugs BLM protest over, and riot over, and kill decent cops over! Their message is not black lives matter, their message is black thugs matter more than cops lives. Time is running out on this black paranoia, victim game, brown racist hypocrisy. Jumping to brown racist conclusions that every black casualty is a victim of hate crimes and police brutality. The statistics don't support brown racist paranoia.

Choose your battles black people. Protesting and rioting and perpetuating lies because of, child molesting, huge rap sheet, violent, police beating, gun reaching, arrest resisting, criminal thugs... is not going to win you the hearts of the people. When a cop tells you to freeze, FUCKING FREEZE! You won't get killed cooperating with police. Any person suspected of caring a weapon needs to listen to police instructions. If you don't, expect to get shot, REGARDLESS OF COLOR! If you resist arrest, expect to get shot. Especially if you continue to struggle after being tazed, expect to get shot. If you punch a cop in the face and try for his gun, expect to get shot, expect to get fucking unloaded on, REGARDLESS OF COLOR!

Turning incidents of police defending themselves into racial incidents, when there is absolutely no indication of racial hate to begin with... IS BROWN RACISM. Not making a huge rioting issue out of thousands of blacks killing blacks, but instead rioting over a few select incidences of white cops killing a black (usually involving guns and resisting/non complying), is BROWN RACISM. You don't have a problem with blacks dying, you have a problem with the tiny percent who die by whites, YOU RACISTS!

3 people like this.
  11. hotwater

While I appreciate your candor you couldn’t possibly be more wrong.

Much of the angry were experiencing as African Americans and directed at the police isn’t the result of a few current ongoing investigations, it’s the result of abuse, systemic racism, and racial profiling over decades by law enforcement.

Do you honestly believe 39,000,000 people are simply making this up?

Hotwater

12. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

And every black person in jail is innocent, right, and NWA were just innocent boys being harassed by police for no good reason. You're brain washed, you buy into your victimized mentality. Write 9 songs about being gang banging, drug dealing, gun packin' trouble making hard core niggers... And your tenth song cry about how your being harassed and profiled. A totally true story of police harassment there on the big silver screen in real 3d for ALL BLACKS to relate to. Oh, I can totally relate to how innocent and abused you must be, right!? Fuck no! Take responsibility, it's time for blacks to take responsibility for their role in all of this bigotry.

2 people like this.
  13. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

The black man in this video is right, about the only time most blacks in this part of the world care about other black lives is when they can have an opportunity to blame it on anybody else other than their fellow blacks, especially when it comes to pointing fingers at white people and the police. Because they sure aren't protesting in large numbers in front of their nearest planned parenthood clinic in response to large numbers of black women aborting their babies. I remember back in the 80s and 90s there used to be a lot of stop the violence rallies and marches in the inner cities. They had enough honesty in those days to blame the gang bangers and drug dealers, not the government, not police and definately not whites. Slavery ended in this part of the world ages ago and unlike here, it;s still practiced very widely in Africa, where most people who live there are not white. Brush that chip off your shoulder, you try to make yourseklf out to be a strong, successful black man, but then you constantly whine about how whites are supposedly keeping you down, while having the gall to call other people racists. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sL2f0PoqME

1 person likes this.
  14. hotwater

I understand your position because If I’m right it makes you worse than the Nazis who attempted to exterminate the Jews back in the 1940s – well guess what? I’m right.

Hotwater

15. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

"HANDS UP, DON"T SHOOT". That how it went down for sure. Yup, keep believing your lies and victim mentality. "WHITES NOT RIGHT", "WHITES NOT RIGHT". Get your ass to the next black thugs matter protest with that chant. Remember to keep your hands in the air. You are making so much progress.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Relaxxx is epitomizing this me, me, me POV i see so often amongst whites who for whatever reason refuse to admit racism still exists and then for an even more befuddling, mysterious reason get really pissed off at the mere suggestion it may still exist.

Nevermind the point of view of millions of blacks who are trying to share their experiences with white America. Fuck them right? They're all conspiring to play the victim. Their experiences couldnt possibly be true, simply because as a white person i have never seen with my own eyes what they're talking about. And my experience counts more than millions of black people, amiright? Me, me, me.

And of course the argument that only a thug could possibly feel like that ALWAYS comes into play, doesnt it? Nevermind the fact that educated
    black men like hotwater for example, have shared the same experiences as these so called thugs. But no, then they're the bad guys for relating on some level to the thugs and criminals of the world..

why should you EVER put yourself in another person's shoes right, what would be the point of that?

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I have been to the BLM website and I must say I have found nothing objectionable. Their mission objectives include:

"We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting."

"We are committed to acknowledging, respecting and celebrating difference(s) and commonalities."

"We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a necessary prerequisite for wanting the same for others."

Blacks face many problems; this appears to be an attempt to address some of those problems and I wish them the best of luck.

18. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Why does this program sound so much like aryan hillbilly propaganda?

19. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Who's the me me me's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaybrpQ2vxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMJj8C7Vkw

20. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qerSEfqnfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQrXUBi3js