Sexting

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NikeGirl, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

You are a sting operation waiting to happen man. If you keep down this path you'll find yourself in jail.

2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Yeepp…and I hope he knows they trace your online records too. NSA is real people. Pedos are some on the top of the list. Oh and they don't fair well in jail either.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

we sext in the same room. its fun..

4. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Hey..Good topic. I think Girls are way too shy about sexting and specially when it comes to sending their own nude photos. Let me tell you if you dont feel comfortable sending a nude photo do not include your face in the photo. This way it could be just a nude photo of a body part that can belong to anyone and does not reveal who you are if the photo gets forwarded to someone else. Well, unless if they could recognize few other things from the body and that only close friends and relatives might be able to do (might).

So I would say; go a head and enjoy. It is cool and we boys do not think that is is weird or anything like I was told by some girls. It is sexy, naughty and nasty and we men love it.

5. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

sexting is part of every day for us, couldnt do without it

6. Redgravystain

Redgravystain Guest

That is something i never done before, never really had anybody say "hey, send a picture of your cock and balls" to me before. I am always down for new things. Just haven't found that around here yet. Never been much for trying to find others on the internet. But hell might as well try something new and stop being such a square.

So how do you start just find someone who wants to see naked pictures and send them. I really do not care who sees me naked. I was born naked, and by the end of the day i am naked. So no harm no foul. If they sell the pictures that could at least send me a gift card.

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I send pics of my junk to myself

1 person likes this.
  8. Katmandu

Katmandu Member

I do it all the time with my wife. Often I send her e-mail gif images of sex. It keeps the juices flowing. We have taken pictures and exposed ourselevs ion Skype but I'm not really into video. I like an air of mystery wondering what the person may look like, be thinking or doing. I guess I;m old fashioned that way. 8====D~~~

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I don't send explicit pictures as I never know where they will end up.

10. herne

herne Member

Id like to do it with someone

11. assman68

assman68 Guest

I sext with my wife all the time. She lives in another country right now and I love sending her photos of myself. She doesn't send me many as she is a little shy but we do get on Skype pretty often to do some video stuff together as well. And damn is it good!!!!! I love sending naked and semi-naked pics to her.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My phone doesn't have a camera, so I can only just use mine for texting. But a phone with a camera would be ideal to have sometimes.

13. thebtank13

thebtank13 Guest

i think its a great idea, keeps it interesting when there is distance between you

14. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I had never sexted but when I met BF on a dating site we emailed through the dating site for a while, then made a first phone call then did more phone calls and some sexting but we didn't send nudies, just talked dirty testing the waters. We still do send a dirty comment now and then. I haven't for a while but I like to send him sleazy messages to give him a boner when he is at work. Mind you he calls me a couple times a day anyway and tells me what's happening through out his day and I get to say something sleazy then if I want to.
    Would I sext with a stranger, probably not, especially now that I am with someone, he wouldn't like to see that happening.

15. Jeff Doe

Jeff Doe Member

It's probably safe to send sex messages via telegraph. :p

Seriously, if I were in a relationship I would want to, but I would not share photos for privacy reasons.

16. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

In my last sext to my husband, l've told him the flowers he planted in the garden and I wanted to threesome his cock. I'd suck and they would "fluff".

He loves his garden. :)

17. Jordanpatrick1993

Jordanpatrick1993 Guest

Hey how're you?if your ever up for talking please add me kik is Jordanpatrick1993

How to hear from you :)

18. Jordanpatrick1993

Jordanpatrick1993 Guest

Hey if your ever looking for new pics? I'm always up for swappinng? Add me kik it's Jordanparick1993

19. Jordanpatrick1993

Jordanpatrick1993 Guest

Hey of you have kik add me please it's jordanpatrick1993

20. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Hey Jordan... only 3 posts and you want us to contact you?
    Lets hear a little more about you.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.