How to initiate casual sex with a friend?? (Help me carry out my plan!)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by heybambi, Jul 7, 2013.

1. heybambi

heybambi Guest

I need a bit of advice! I've been having "urges" that are very hard to suppress, and a best friend that I'm almost certain would be willing to relieve them.
    We're always alone together, and there have been SO MANY opportunities for me. Exploring abandoned houses in the countryside just the two of us is just an example of that.
    HOWEVER. I'm pretty nervous and I have to idea how to 'get my point across' to him without being so forward he feels pressured into it.

I'm not worried about any awkwardness afterwards, we have dated before -- and he's still my closest friend. (we've had pretty frantic make out sessions before, let me tell you that)

ANYWHO, he's really been wanting to show me this empty cabin in the woods, which is obviously a jackpot according to my uncontrollable libido. The only problem is getting something started once we're there!

Any personal experience or opinion would be greatly appreciated!

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Ask her if she is willing enough to show you her bare stomach & then see if she will allow you to see a bit more down near her upper pubic hairline area.
    If she willing & seems ok with doing that, show part of your body that she may like to see more of, or ask what she would like to see of your body that she hasn't seen so far. When she makes positive comments about your suggestions, ask her if you can touch her uncovered areas she has uncovered. Then that gives you a good chance of your urges to start initiating sex if she likes you more than she has told you.
    GOOD LUCK !

3. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

You indicated your friend is a "he," correct? The fact that he wants to go to a cabin alone with him is a pretty good indicator he probably has the same things on his mind. Just go in for the kill. ;)

4. kairilove

kairilove Member

Try something subtle like unzipping his pants, grabbing his penis, dropping to your knees and inserting afore mentioned penis in your mouth. Most guys seem to like taking it slow that way :D

Empty cabin in the woods translates to i want to toss you around like a rag doll in most languages :)

5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I think you just gotta turn the flirting up, communicate a bit, and like take it further than just kissing and feeling each other up.

Just make sure you guys are both on the same page about what going physical means. Don't go have sex with an unclear vibe about what each party is taking away from the experience.

Is it casual for one person, and extremely intimate and meaningful in terms of a relationship for another? Avoid this pitfall.

6. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Either that or "I want to bang you like a screen door."

C/S,
    Rev J

7. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

The best thing that ever happened to me was when my best friend became my lover, a little more then a year ago. We have shared many erotic adventure since then and have both had a great deal of fun and continue to do so. Just be honest with him. Tell him that sometimes when you are with him you feel amorous and would like to explore that with him. Given what you have already shared, I expect he will be glad you take this futher and be happy to participate. No pressure, let it evolve.

8. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

... in a hurricane!