Living with a small penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Israel Regardie, Jul 7, 2013.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I agree totally. I don't care about the length. I like thick penises. My man is about 6 1/2 inches which is average, but he's thick. That's what I like most about it.

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Girth is good :). I'm naturally small though, so I don't need a lot of girth to get the job done lol.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I got dumped one time because of the size of my dick. I can't really blame her for knowing what she wanted but it was a little hard on the ego.
    I'm about as average as you can get but she liked them bigger. :[

It's easy for me to say it doesn't matter because I'm average. Some woman it matters some it won't. But the great thing about women is that when they fall in love, they fall in love with the person not just the penis. Good luck

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The only thing that gets cuter the smaller it gets is the clit. But getting dumped over the size is pretty fucked up but worth it because it's obvious that the extent of the relationship probably wouldn't have made it passed the bedroom IMO.

5. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

What about getting punched in the cervix for a full hour instead?

To the OP:

Just buy some glowies(Glow in the dark condoms) do the helicopter dick with the lights off.. Women will drop vagina, panties... They can't handle it. Size doesn't mean anything man. Average vagina is 4-6 inches deep. Average penis is 5.5 inches(Not that far off so don't worry) Women get more pleasure from the first 2 inches. And if any woman laughs at you.. she is a ****. And should be killed. Or you should respond by saying "You are fat". Or get em back with the donkey punch.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Man, that was a beautiful post up until, and even including the "....she is a ****" part, lol. Let's not kill anyone, or hurt them, or anything, lol. But you're still right that they are cunts if they behaved like that, lol. xD

7. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

I just received my 'vibrator; anal beads & cock ring' in the mail. For some reason I didn't buy the small vibrator I first intended to buy, but instead the full pack (which covered all the three things we wanted to try)
    What I hadn't considered is how huge the vibrator is. 17 cm (6,6").
    It felt arousing at the time - give her what she's missing, quote unquote. But now I just feel intimidated.
    My penis will seem tiny compared and if she is really telling the truth and is ok with my size, this dildo will be too much.

I'll see what happens during the weekend.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You say that like its a bad thing

9. *MAMA*

If you're big, and know how to use it, you know how to get down sans cervix punching :p.

Don't get me wrong, I like it when it hurts. Just not when it hurts there.

10. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

An hour? 60 minutes? That's optimistic :p

11. *MAMA*

Tantra.

12. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

Better than living with an idiot?

13. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

Yeah...
    Been meaning to get into that. Because, like most guys I have that "I kinda want this to last a long time, cause it feels good, but I also really wanna get to that big finish..."

Not to sidetrack here, not to draw attention away from the real question here (being, what do to when you're pecker doesn't measure up to others) but:

Orgasm.
    This is another thing which gives me zero confidence in bed. I have never, ever, given a girl an orgasm.
    Never.
    Now, my first girlfriend it wasn't a concern. She hated sex, didn't want an orgasm and had never had one. Sex was all about my finish.
    Looking back I shouldn't have accepted that and should have pushed for her orgasm too. But I was like 17 and couldn't believe my luck.

But every girl I've been with has either had a chronic problem with orgasm or hasn't been able to with me.
    No mistake, this IS my mistake. But here is where it gets tricky:
    Since I have never been able to do it, I have nothing to shoot for. Whenever I try, using my fingers, tongue, toys, etc, I keep going for 15 minutes or so, then give up. Why? Because I assume I won't be able to do it anyway.
    It's like everything in my life: I give up halfway because I'm convinced I'll fail. So I never make an effort.
    The easy answer is: Just keep going. Work harder. Do it!
    But I expect more from y'all.

Because, I have gotten two responses online before: The first is: You are not trying hard enough. You should focus on her orgasm completely.
    The other reply is: Stop thinking of orgasm. Just be in the moment. Just focus on the bodies, the pleasure, the love. Let the orgasm happen when it does, but stop thinking about it.
    She is responsible for her own orgasm. It's harder for girls - guys get orgasm if a girl just takes her top off - so, girls need to tell you what to do, show you.

Which one is it? Because I'm tired of feeling guilty every time we have sex. I hate putting on my boxers red faced and embarrassed.

Last time we had sex I finally convinced her to masturbate during sex. She touched herself, using fingers, while I kissed and touched her breasts and body. But after 20 min she herself gave up.
    I couldn't help feeling all I did was put performance pressure on her by sort of licking her nipples and looking down to her crotch with that anticipation and expectation...

14. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

Yep!
    Debra Spanbro..........
    Nothini did made her come.
    I neva had ever a problem with anyone before .
    I figured the night she banged another guy guy it was my ticket out and he could deal with her emo problems.

Don't blame your self , normal women experience orgasms , nutters dont!

Do the walk!

15. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

Chicks love to blame guys for ebery thing thing .
    Even body hair .
    Do the walk.

I bet you can't eben discuss this stuff?

16. *MAMA*

Have you ever tried toys? It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Having something simple, and knowing how to use it could be your answer.

Also, confidence plays a big part. I can sense when a man is nervous and it's a huge turn off.

NubbinsUp likes this.
  17. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

Well.. I think we can work something out! <3

18. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

You really need to let the women decide how much pleasure they feel, and worry about staying hard instead. Our clits are on the outside, anyway. What we really want is for dicks to vibrate. :D
    Please do not confuse extremely painful childbirth with the pleasure of sex. Just don't even compare the two. If we wanted to be "filled", penises would be shaped like babies heads.
    Oh dear god please don't do that. There is nothing more unsexy that a whiny guy. Attitude is everything.

I once dated a guy who (before I dated him) had gotten in a fight and needed surgery to fix his eye socket. It sagged under his eye due to broken bone. Personally, I didn't care, it didn't look that bad. BUT, he went on and on and on about it like it was the worst thing in the world. It was all he could talk about.

So I dumped him.

19. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Guest

Being orally inclined, I like guys with average to small dicks. Monster cocks give me jaw ache for weeks or more. And getting boned by one is not fun. My first guy had a slender slightly long one, have always preferred slender and long ever since.

I've known bi's that have smaller than average dicks and have no problems finding girls and steady relationships.

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I have never physically gotten a girl off either. In fact, I haven't physically been with anyone since my last physical ex and I broke up more than a decade ago. In our case, though, she was extremely sexually timid, and anything sexual she was scared of. We had a long term relationship that lasted roughly two and a half years, during which time, she became comfortable enough with the idea of giving me handjobs(albeit without seeing my penis), and having me perform oral on her. But she'd always make me stop before she could orgasm.

This had more to do with her not being psychologically/emotionally ready for the experience than my lacking in the technique department, although I wouldn't say I was particularly knowledgeable either back then when it came to how to stimulate a girl. What made it especially challenging was the fact that she didn't like clitoral stimulation. I would have loved to lick her clit until my tongue cramped up, but she would always make me stop whenever I'd start stimulating her clit with my fingers or tongue(I was gentle), telling me that it felt "weird" and that she didn't like it. So with her, I was always either tongue-fucking her, or finger-fucking her. Purely from a physical standpoint, this could be perceived as the direct reason as to why she was unable to orgasm. Except, in ain't that simple in her case. Like I said, it was more psychological than physical. My net best friend(female) and I talked about this recently, and her take on it was that this ex of mine was rather inexperienced(which is true since I was her first boyfriend), and combined with her sexually repressed upbringing, she just wasn't sure, and in the words of my friend, "which direction she was supposed to go" where pleasure was concerned.

Now, here's the important bit; after this particular ex and I broke up, I did something. I began studying the female sexuality. I read "For Yourself: The Fulfillment Of Female Sexuality" by Dr. Lonnie Barbach, I read Nancy Friday books, and I also read various documents online. I've watched instructional videos on how to give sensual massages, Tantric stuff, G-spot stimulation, clitoral, etc. And I'm still learning after many years. I believe this is a lifetime thing where you NEVER stop learning. And in my case, I can say I'm reasonably confident not because I'm experienced, but because I've been doing my homework, so to speak.

Well, THAT ATTITUDE is your mistake. Not being able to make a girl cum in itself is NOT your mistake. The mistake that you seem to keep making is the fact that you've stopped making an effort.

Well, BOTH!!! Really, there's no shortcut to this. You MUST learn how the female body works, and how EACH girl responds sexually. The reason why you must pay this much attention is because each girl is different. One girl might like a certain type of touch while the next girl might like something totally different. And how do you learn all this, you ask? By COMMUNICATING. Like I said, there's no shortcut. You must communicate with your partner, and you must take your time when doing this. You and your partner must talk openly about what each of you like sexually, how you like to be touched, things like that. You must take your time exploring each other's bodies, and learn what works well and what doesn't.

I understand, but don't think about that before you have sex with your partner. That sort of anxiety and unnatural expectation experienced prior to sex would surely affect your performance.

Well, then talk to her about it. Communication is the key, you know? ;)

21. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

Thanks for this.

Before my point-by-point reply, let me share this:
    For the last six months I have gotten more and more interested in - and partly scare of - female sexuality. It's, I suppose, a political thing. Like, how can so many girls have rape fantasies and desire submission and such?
    I'm not saying all women are like that, but it's like all female sexuality is tinged with submission and humiliation… No?
    What scares me is, though, how much that turns me on sometimes. That I actually get aroused when my girlfriend makes a mistake in public and becomes all shy and vulnerable… Which I fear is chauvinism.

My girlfriend now is not scared of sex or has that disgust/hatred of sex that my ex had. She likes sex. Or, at least, the idea of it.
    But, she doesn't moan and groan like that one girl I was with either. That girl moaned if I just put my hand on her stomach. Not fake either. But that's too much to ask, I know.
    I have to "earn" each moan with my girlfriend now.

Without seeming like an asshole - or _more_ like an asshole - I sometimes get annoyed at how she'll moan loudly when I rub her clit. Cause she'll moan, and moan and moan, and take a deep breath … then nothing. So I'll start again. Moan, moan, moan, deep breath… Nothing. And I'll try like twenty rounds, but after a while, I sorta give up. And I ask: Harder? Slower? Faster? And she says: Just do it like you're doing it.

I know my attitude is wrong. But since I have never succeeded … If you have never won anything, you eventually give up. You need to "win" once in a while in order to keep going. Right?
    I mean, I should be grateful she has never faked it. But, sometimes I wish she would fake it. Just to boost me. She know too my confidence is low in the bedroom. If I was her, I'd fake it. lol.

I know I should stop thinking it. But I have genuinely purposefully _not_ had orgasm myself during sex because I don't feel it's fair I come _every time_ and she never does. Sex is for both of us, not just for me.

I know some guys will refuse to come before the girl. Like, they'll focus on hers first, then their own. But since that never happens…

We do talk about it. But whatever I do doesn't work.
    She says she doesn't care. But come on… She says she thinks my dick is big too. She says a lot of things.
    No girls fantasize about small dicks. And no girls fantasize about never coming.
    (I know, I know, girls have different expectations about sex. But...)