Showing wife naked to a friend.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

A friend asked me once if my wife had "much hair down there". I responded that she did, to which he replied that he wished that his wife was "hairy", but that she was not. He further said that he wished he could look at a "really hairy **** some time".

After a few seconds of reflection, he asked the obvious. "Would you let me look at your wife's pussy?" I told him that I would be willing for him to look, but that I wasn't sure how she would feel about it. He said "Will you ask her?"

So, I explained the situation to her and asked "Will you let Bob look at you?" I then had to answer her questions about what my feelings would be if he saw her naked, and I assured her that it would not take anything away from my feelings for her.

So, the next time he came over, I said to her "Will you take your clothes off so that Bob can see you naked?" (I omitted any reference to her "pussy")

She stood up and undressed then, and stood before him completely naked while he stared at her body. His attention, of course, was directed toward her pubic area and he couldn't keep from mentioning that she was "really hairy". She even parted her legs to show him that the hair grew up between her thighs and ass-cheeks.

After he left, she and I fucked like we had seldom fucked before. I know we were both turned-on by the fact that our friend had had such a good look at her naked body.

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Ok.

3. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

What did Bob say about it the next time you saw him?

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I wonder if Bob would like to touch a hairy vag

DaveTheBiGuy and Italy185 like this.
  5. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Awesome!:sunny:

6. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

Do you think your wife got a sexual kick out of standing naked in the living room in front of your friend? Like a submissive thing? Or, is she just very open and carefree about those things?
    The former is incredibly arousing, I hafta say..

(Leading to the question: Could I see your wife naked? :p )

jmadre and David S. like this.
  7. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I was really intrigued by this story, since I, too, have "helped" other men see my wife naked. One was a friend who admitted that he was attracted to my wife, because of her big tits and shapely ass. He had seen her in her bathing suit.

I said "you should see her naked!" and he said "I'd like to! When can I?"

That created an awkard situation for me since I knew she would not do what the gal above did, and just take her clothes off and show herself to him.

So, I arranged for him to come over when she was in the shower, and he and I stood outside the bedroom window, where I had left the shade up a few inches. When she came into the room, Naked, he nearly went ape. He said "Look at her tits! Look at her ****! Look at her ass!" And, I will admit that it turned me on, too, to hear this other guy making such comments about my own wife's naked body.

I have told this story before, and many have severely criticised me for violating her privacy, but I still say "no harm done". Now when I fuck her, I think about her standing naked in the room while my friend looked at her tits and pussy, and I cum better than ever before!

8. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

So why didn't you just take a photo of it and show THAT to your buddy? Also, why did she strip completely naked when all she had to do was take off her pants?

Lucky Husband and MochaMood like this.
  9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If anyone saw my wife naked, they'd possibly tell her to eat more & put some weight on to help make her look less skinny. She has very small breasts & a very flat butt but does have an hour glass figure - but that's one of her better body features.
    They say you cant fatten thorough breeds thou.

10. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

I hear that. I'm trying to fatten my girlfriend too...

1 person likes this.
  11. Hii12348

Hii12348 Guest

12. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Photo Dude has asked why I didn't just take a picture of her pussy, or why not just have her drop her pants.

I feel that would have been more weird than just asking her to let him see her naked. She understood that I wanted him to see her naked, and she was really okay with that.

The question was also asked "What did Bob and I talk about later?" and the answer is that we did discuss her naked body, in detail. And I will admit that it excited me hear this other guy say "Your wife's hairy ****", or "those big tits of her".

I also feel it was significant that the next time the three of us were together, it did not seem awkward, and no one was uncomfortable. The unspoken message among the three of us was "Bob has seen Carol naked! So?"

13. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

"Gee, the carpet did match the drapes!"

john slick likes this.
  14. yungsquirtle

yungsquirtle Guest

I wish my boyfriend was more open to showing me off to his friends.

15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Have had a few accidental showings. Once she was in the shower, and another couple dropped by our house. Not knowing anyone was there, she walked out of the bathroom. With only a towel on her head. The girl responded more than the guy did.

john slick likes this.
  16. Son of John

Son of John Banned

For Jimandjan, this is not an unusual experience for many married couples. It is always classed as "quite Innocent" when a wife forgets to lock the door while she is naked, and some guy, other than her husband, walks in and catches her naked and gets a good look, even if it is a quick one, at her tits and pussy!

This happened to me, twice, during my second marriage, and both times my wife claimed she was "so embarrassed" but I knew better. I knew she enjoyed showing her naked body to other men than me.

Once when this happened, the other guy was so embarrassed and couldn't apologize to me enough, but I assured him he had done nothing wrong. I finally got him to talk about it and asked him "so what did you think?" and he admitted that liked seeing my wife naked. When I asked what he liked most, he admitted he liked her "cute titties" and "all that hair on her ****".

So, you see, it doesn't have to be a negative experience if other men see your wife naked, even if they ask to!

17. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

All the men you know seem to like hairy snatches. What's up with that?

SteveXR likes this.
  18. amale

amale Guest

i would never ever let it happen
    it looks vied to me

19. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Hair is so gross and dirty.
    I proudly keep mine shaved and clean.

For the letting the friend look, I'm thinking he's going to want more or ask for other things, you'll probably end up doing a threesome.

When I was way younger, I had a boyfriend fuck me in his bedroom closet in a very small room, and his friend was sitting on the bed.
    I remember the look in his friend's eyes when I came out....it was awkward but a big turn on. But I didn't want his friend at all.

Now I don't want to be shared at all. Someone can want me with my clothes on...I only want the man I'd be with to see me and have me.

SteveXR, Nobbysnuts and jill8 like this.
  20. Son of John

Son of John Banned

On the subject of pubic hair, there are very wide preferences. In my case, I definitely prefer women with lots of hair "down there". It is probably because the first totally naked woman I saw, at age sixteen, had a very hairy crotch. That "set" it in my mind that pussy hair was a good thing, and I have never changed in my opinion. It also marked a woman as being "mature" and everything that that leads to.

I have met other men who do not agree with me, and that is okay, but most of my closer male friends feel as I do, that a fine and luxurious growth of hair between a woman's legs makes her even more desireable.

Some women may be shocked, but many married men DO discuss the details of their wives' naked bodies with other men.