Showing yourself naked, if asked.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

one thing that separates human from animal is emotion. Morality is essential to organize emotion.

zorro69 likes this.
  2. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Animals feel emotions too. Just think of fear and anger.

3. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Perhaps morals are what separate emotion from impulse...

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Actually, animals are probably more emotional than humans, or at least seem so, because the concept to control emotion doesn't exit in the animal world as far as I'm aware. Animals certainly feel EVERY type of emotion humans experience: joy, frustration, anger, fear, sadness.

5. Sig

Sig Senior Member

We can only guess at that though, you must admit. There is currently no way we can know that scientifically.

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

cuz science it so accurate

I guess I'm glad I'm circumcised so my wife doesn't have to show me off like a science project

7. Sig

Sig Senior Member

And yet it is the only method we could use to definitively know.

8. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Thats the saddest thing I've read in a long time.

9. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Without it all you have are hunches and guesswork, superstition and mysticism. If you are comfortable with that, well, more power to you.

10. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

You can measure a certain emotion by the physiological response of the body.
    I don't see why you couldn't measure responses of an animal in the same way. Except for the ethical aspect of said experiment, of course.

11. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm also cut. However, I wouldn't mind at all if my wife showed me off to a group of her girl friends... as long as each of them agreed beforehand to a detailed and lengthy tactile and oral examination of my junk! :)

12. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Perhaps. However, there would be many variables at play in animal brains and bodies that differ from ours in major ways. For example, if we know a certain brain pattern indicates sadness in humans, how would we know the same pattern (or something similar) means the same thing for, say, horses?

13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Have you ever had a dog? I don't have to guess anything when I'd always witnessed it displayed by our canine family members firsthand while growing up. My last dog clearly understood he was dying the next day when he'd insisted that we kept walking, even though he was otherwise in no condition to physically manage that kind of labour. If was his way of remembering all the good times we had, walking with me in the woods, by the river, and through the suburbs. The following day, he died. Afterward, his spirit even did something magical but that's another story.

There are so many true accounts, even footage, where animals express various emotions. Some of them make you smile, some of them make you cry. But whatever kind of emotion that they express, they are capable of doing so in a much more pure manner than some humans are. That's what I've learned from watching my dogs.

14. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

As far as I know a certain emotion is always connected with a certain response. Because of fear you are inclined to freeze or hide or run away. It's a part of the definition of fear.

Animal behaviour is much less inhibited than human behaviour, which means that they actually react. It also means that it's much easier to recognize emotions in animals than in humans. The reaction in this case isn't a brain pattern, the reaction is running away (for example).

15. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I think we need to separate instinct from emotion (which I believe Willy is eluding).

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The primal "Fight or Flight" instinct is to be found in all forms of life (even some plants), usually by the release of adrenalin.

Emotions are another thing altogether & are to be found in all sorts of wildlife - especially in those that bond for life. However, the bond doesn't even have to be sexual. Anyone who has had a couple of cats or dogs, for instance, will be well aware of the pining the the surviving one undergoes when the other passes away.

To my knowledge, though, apart from the crocodile in Peter Pan, I believe that humans are the only species that conciously seek revenge for misdeeds against their personal code of ethics.

17. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

I don't mind getting naked for anyone.

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It depends on the place and circumstances.

19. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

Mind you, it has to be a female :p.

20. onetoomany

onetoomany Guest

I jut hate getting undressed for my gyn examinations. I always feel someone will walk in and catch me pulling my panties down! Once my feet are in the stirrups I star to relax.

zorro69 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.