Showing yourself naked, if asked.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

The question is: If someone asked you to let them see you naked, would you do it? And we are assuming that the "other" person is of legal age.

My wife told a small group of her friends that I am not circumcised. They were very curious, since all their husbands were "cut". They asked her if they could look at mine!

So, when I came home and they were all there, my wife took me aside and told me what they had asked. I was surprised, but not offended. I went into the bedroom and undressed completely, then returned to the room where they were assembled. I told them "Susie says you want to see a foreskin, so get a look at mine!"

I stood there naked, and unashamed, while they inspected me visually. When one of them asked "how does it work?" I demonstrated how the foreskin slips back during sex. They were all most impressed! I even heard one of them whisper something about "size".

I went to the other part of the house then, but I stayed naked, and whenever I walked nearby I could tell they were still giving me the eye.

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Ok.

Rob526 likes this.
  3. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Awesome!

Deja vu.

Yes I often let people see me naked if they ask. It depends on my mood. I get a kick out of it though.

4. silk896

silk896 Member

My body is not a circus exhibit.

Liike the days of the Old West ... "If you're gonna draw a gun ........"

If I get naked for someone it will be for a specific purpose* ........

*My doctor not included!

5. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Why not just take a pic of it then show it to them?

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Or, why didn't they just search for the images on the internet? :confused:

For me, it depends on who is asking. Right now it's reserved for my SO where closeup shots of my genitals are concerned. However, nudity in itself isn't by any means obscene. Those living the nudist lifestyle witness everyone being free of clothes, young and old, male and female. I wouldn't say I'd never expose myself in a nudist environment, because then nudity would be the way it is.

But if I was in the same situation as the OP, then I'd be like "just fuckin' google it".

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have taken photos of my genitals but some would possibly freak out as to the way they are fitted with steel rings.
    Several months ago, a nice woman I worked with occasionally jokingly use to ask me how big mine was - I sent her a txt message after she moved to another part of the country & told her it's size. I have found another unique method of being able to show how big it is when erect in a different way without showing it naked & it involves using my 2 hands.

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I was visiting and enjoying a fuck friend about a week back, and he dared me to walk naked in front of his roommate to get us some beers. So I did. Kind of fun....no big deal.

9. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I don't mind getting naked for people but I do it more for myself than anybody else. I just hate to be confined by clothes.

10. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I'm asking....:) I sure hope you are in a good mood.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Being naked on my own or while in the company of others isn't necessarily a sexual thing for me unless, of course, the circumstances are intentionally those which are likely to lead to sexual activity.

In other words, I'm always naked when alone at home anyway, as I find clothing so restrictive & unecessary & apart from when I decide to enter into a masturbation session I obviously think no more of it. However, even if I have someone with me (be they dressed or also naked), then it still remains a non-sexual thing - until, that is, they make some kind of approach, such as kissing or cuddling, which is certain to bring my penis to an immediate state of arousal - although this would also happen if I were clothed in the same circumstances.

Nudity is the most natural thing in the world. Clothing is the most unnatural of things & is not done by any other species in the world. Only the (rapidly changing) attitudes & taboos of modern society are what prevent us from remaining naked at all times, including in public.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  12. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Yeah, that isn't true. The existence of clothing has nothing to do with human attitude or taboos. Clothing was developed because of the very, very real need of our ancestors to survive in harsh environments after the loss of most of our body hair. If anything, the development of clothing is an excellent example of our specifies evolutionary edge; our ability to adapt to and change our environment.

1 person likes this.
  13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Chicken & Egg situation. Was the loss of body hair due to clothing, or was the introduction of clothing the result of lack of body hair?

14. Sig

Sig Senior Member

We know exactly what it was thanks to the fossil record and simple logic; hair loss came first, slowly and gradually. Because of that, and because of the expansion of our earliest ancestors to new environments, clothing was developed.

We can also tell that we lost hair first through the study of lice.

15. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Hair loss may have been one of the factors in the human's adapting to wearing clothes. However, there ARE people in this world who still choose to live without clothes. Besides the obvious which is the very affinity toward nudity, the reason being that there are regions in this world where temperature is pretty high, and thus people may find being nude to be a sensible choice. In which case nudity is as natural as turning on an electrical fan to keep yourself cool in a hot day.

Especially during the summertime, I sleep naked and I may spend at least a portion of my everyday life shirtless because it's comfortable not to wear things. While I don't publicly display my nudity in an open manner, I DO believe that nudity in itself is one of the most natural things ever. Just because one wishes to be clothes free doesn't mean one is unusual. On the contrary, one is at one's most natural state when one is nude.

16. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Right, those case reflect adaptations to an environment, and aren't what was being suggested by the other poster.

That said, I don't believe being nude is any more "natural" than wearing clothing, or any less natural for that matter.

17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

That situation has never happened to me and I guess it really depends. My husband-to-be kind of gets a kick out of other people seeing sexy pics of me or checking me out. I used to get upset that he doesn't get jealous but now I like that he likes showing me off. I have his blessing to post any pics I want here or anywhere else ;)

His justification was that I'm his and no one's going to come after me, or he'd kick their ass.

Redwingsfan and zorro69 like this.
  18. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What is or isn't "natural" is a slippery question when discussing a tool using species.

Plus there is the question of why its being "natural" should either excuse or commend behavior.

Primate studies and statistics suggest that it is natural for humans to cheat on their spouses. Does that make adultery OK? Does it make adultery desirable?

Doing something because its "natural" is a cop out from the need to be aware and responsible for our own actions.

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If I knew the person was prepared to show me part of her body that I choose to see, then I would consider showing her what she wanted to see as well.
    I have an ability sometimes to talk people into doing something sexual if they are that way inclined or I dare them to.

20. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Nature has a hell of a lot to do with things. Nature is the source of all base truth. Morals are totally artificial, regardless of how we view them.

21. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Every human lives "surrounded" by morals. or Cultural artifacts if you prefer.

Since all humans have morals as a feature of their culture, its hard to say that morals aren't natural.

Is pair bonding in birds unnatural or artificial? How is that different from humans living in cultures that use "morals" as a tool for group behavior?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.