Do girls smell cock?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nicknack, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Biwing

Biwing Member

I've enjoyed other men's sex on occasion (I'm a male) while in a MFM situation and there is deffinately a male scent on their manhoods. It gets stronger the more that they are turned on and close to having sex. However, the best scent is one of them and my wifes pussy together ..................

2. Treesa

Treesa Members

Definitely. A smelly cock is inappealing at times. I personally always freshen up before dropping my panty. Guys should do the same. Had a few jerks who put their smelly dicks in my face.

Klimax2gether, Flagme15 and bry75 like this.
  3. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

Balls cannot be smelt or seen ! Unless the owner has had a very unfortunate accident. They are inside a sack called a scrotum.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

There's a scent that happens from two people mingling.
    I can detect my own scent, and my partner's individually, but the blended scent is what keeps us going for rounds two, three and more.

My ex compared mine to grilled onions (and he loves grilled onions, to the point that once he made the connection he would get a touch aroused over his burger toppings. I usually stifled giggles when that look came over him).

I've modified my diet some, upping my greens intake, but there is a chive-like note, still.

My current partner has a slight bayberry note pre-arousal. Once aroused, it takes on the slight oniony note, too.

The scents from lubrication and ejaculatory fluids have their own scents.

Tom Robbins calls the notes of a vagina the peach fish, salty and fruity and juicy. (Still Life With Woodpecker, to the bibliophiles)
    It echoes rubyfruit jungle to a degree.

In general, cocks have a more umami note. Some are skewed to meaty, some more forest mushrooms.

Precum and semen taste differently on the same person, and do NOT echo vaginal fluids.

1 person likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's...really in-depth.

I don't know how to describe the smells down there other than...erotic. But grilled onions is fairly accurate.

I was with a gal once who smelled like my grandmother's basement. Going down on her kept taking me back to my childhood. 'Twas bizarre.

2 people like this.
  6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Synesthete with some super taster aspects.
    It's a fun place, my brain.

7. jabberjon

jabberjon Members

I notice mine has a smell if I've been more sexually active (with a partner or alone). It's not unpleasant to me but I figure it could be to someone else.

I always thought freshly cut grass smelled similar enough to ejaculate.

And I never thought any women I've been with smelled like onion. I am also an onion aficionado so that smell is very well known to me.

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Interesting parallel. I guess both can be warm dark wet places...