Married men masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by 3rd Husband, Jun 19, 2013.

1. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I have a buddy who supposedly married the "perfect woman." About 4 years into their marriage and having had 2 daughters, she informed him that she would never have sex with him again as she had done her part and was now finished.' Additionally she told him that she didn't care if he went elsewhere but he wasn't going to get any at home.
    Why he didn't go elsewhere, I don't know but when he and I get together, he always states, "If it wasn't for my hand, I'd have no sex life at all. It's the only sex I've had in 25 years."

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

That's a sad story, JimInPhila

3. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

Yeah, so is she sleeping around with others or is she just not into sex now? That's really sad. That would be miserable.

4. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I don't think she's sleeping around. I thinks she's just not into sex.
    Before they were married, she did everything to hook him.
    I was his best man at the wedding. One of the things he mentioned before the marriage was he was glad that he'd never have to Jerk Off again.
    Seems like a case of, "We make plans and the gods laugh."

5. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

Who doesn't like sex? WTF? I think counseling would be in order. That's just awful.

6. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

She's not going to counseling. She didn't have a problem according to my pal.
    I'd bury her in the back yard but my bud is the ultimate "nice guy." Seems so unfair.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, she either isnt into sex, or she was getting it elsewhere the whole time.

You dont think shes sleeping around is more about what you want to believe.

8. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

She's into making money. She works lots of double shifts in the Operating Room. The rest of the time, she's home. Go figure.

9. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

That's sad, but not at all isolated incident. If one goes to experienceproject website and goes into group "I live in a sexless marriage", one will find many many stories. A few even by me.

10. wiggleworm

wiggleworm Member

I don't understand my misses. I try all kinds of stuff to get her going. I usually have to give her a back rub and then maybe she will touch me. I really think she could go with out. as for do I jerk off.....hell yes or I would end up with blue balls.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Operating room? So shes an ER nurse.

See, this is the.kind of thing im talking about, spends most of her time.around doctors.

Couldnt possibly ever have had.an affair with any of them, its not like chics ever have a thing for doctors

Not even slightly remotely possible, cos of all that wonderful trust.and effective communication she has with her husband.

Seriously, da fuq???

12. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I can have sex whenever I want but sometimes that's too much effort and my missus will jus watch me have a wank. I think she watches and tries to learn or emulate what I do because I can cum in 30 seconds if I wanted to and it'll take ages if she was jerking me off. Not sure what that's all about, I think I just know what I'm doing.

13. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

That would be my wife's ultimate fantasy. Feign interest while I am wanking all the while raking a high score in bubble witch saga game on the iPad. Yeah, Sojourner, that is so hot how you are handling your cock ... Yippee!!!! I got to a new level on bubble witch saga!!!! And the bonus for her is that she gets a rest for the night and doesn't have to touch my penis.

14. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Couldn't possibly be that she has a hard and tiring job.
    Naw, she's a cheatn' ho!

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

For 25 years?

16. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

I thought this thread would show married men masturbating. Come on guys!!! This is false advertising!!!

17. chili

chili Member

Ok you have talked me in to it! ;)

18. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Mutual masturbation is a nice occasional alternative to intercourse for a couple, and when the woman is having a period, many guys do it themselves. Also a habit that started in the early teens is hard to break.

19. kp2640

kp2640 Member

I am unmarried. Is it okay if I masturbate now?

20. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I do at times in the morning