Married men masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by 3rd Husband, Jun 19, 2013.

1. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I have long suspected that most, if not all, married men revert to masturbation after the thrill of every-day fucking wears off for their wives.

I know this was true in my own case. When I married my first wife, I was sure my days of self-pleasuring were over, for good, but after a few months of getting-off only by fucking her, and not getting to fuck her as often as I needed to, I reluctantly went back to masturbating on those days when we did not fuck!

Are there other husbands who will admit that, no matter how much they enjoy fucking their wives, they also masturbate between fucks?

Lovnflman, Dgr123, Rider43 and 4 others like this.
  2. dastud

dastud Member

Oh yeah - especially the last few years since we haven't had sex together at all.

Doug22 likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm pretty sure most will admit to masturbating when married, and that most who won't are lying. but there's really no reason to lie about it anyway, since it's perfectly normal.

4. silk896

silk896 Member

Married women masturbate - ergo, married men masturbate.

No big deal.

I agree that probably 90% of those who say they don't are fibbing.
    I can never understand why couples hide such a simple thing from each other.

5. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

people need to self pleasure its not as much sexual as it is a bodily function that needs to take place.

Louden likes this.
  6. kinky_freak

kinky_freak Guest

yea ive masturbated after being married.. we have even masturbated together few times.. its kinda hot actually..

1 person likes this.
  7. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Divorced here, also had a few LTR. Always Jerked Off when I needed to for whatever reason. (Sorry, not into "masturbation," way too clinical a term.)
    For me, relationships came and want, my hand was and always is there for me, giving me my most pleasurable orgasms.

Royboytoy1962 and Chuck Burns like this.
  8. cbfunguy

cbfunguy Guest

Married here and we have great sex but I still jerk off quite frequently

Royboytoy1962 likes this.
  9. dark suger

some times i just don't want someone else touching me but i want to get off so i do it myself

10. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Of course. But with my wife i get sex almost daily, but i still wank a few times a week. We masturbate together. We have an agreement that if one wants sex and the other doesnt we can just masturbate beside the other without ill feelings. It works for us.

During my first marriage i may as well have been married to a sack of potatoes. I wanked more than we had sex. She just didnt enjoy sex. Not with me anyway lol.

1 person likes this.
  11. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

It's normal. I'm a woman, married, and I masturbate. My man can fuck me anytime he wants, or just have a blowjob anytime he wants, and he still masturbates.

Sexwise, Curiousxx and Chuck Burns like this.
  12. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

If either of us are masturbating and the other one becomes aware of it, it usually leads to sex. :p

Curiousxx likes this.
  13. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

God bless you. S/He has already blessed your husband ten fold!!! I would NEVER masturbate if I could receive intercourse or oral!

A blowjob for me is as rare as hens teeth, and I have to beg to get regular intercourse. Lately the most I get is grudging armpit sex. My wife refuses regular sex, giving me blowjobs or handjobs, but still let's me give her oral until she cumms! Sometimes I wish I did not like to give oral to a woman so much that it overrides my need to receive pleasure also!

1 person likes this.
  14. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Sorry about your predicament! I was in the place you're now only some weeks ago. After 19 years of fucking my husband, I asked for a divorce. He realized I was really going away and changed. Now, I get my share, too. Please, I'm not saying the same would work for you! I'm just sharing my story. Before the divorce thing, 99% of what we did was me giving him oral (which I love, so, never denied him, unless really ill) and getting nothing in return. In 19 years of sexual life, I can count on the fingers of one hand the times I've denied giving him oral.

Back to masturbation: last night, for instance, he was out, I was horny, I masturbated. When he was back, at about 5 am, I was sleeping, he was horny, and instead of waking me up, he masturbated.

I don't see it as a problem. Sometimes it's the easiest way to relief. He could have waken me up, but it's OK if he found it easier to just jerk off.

15. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Why turn something we all do into a gender issue. It ain't.

Transguy likes this.
  16. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

I've had the blowout after about 2 years of me begging her for sex. Finally told her she has the right of first refusal and that if I kept on being refused, I would go elsewhere. And that it would possibly lead to divorce (her not accepting me going elsewhere or me becoming romantically involved with another). At least I get something.

Back to masturbation, for those years, I masturbated daily for the most part, and multiple times per day about 2x/week.

17. cbfunguy

cbfunguy Guest

30 m married here and I jerk as much as I can and still enjoy sex:)

1 person likes this.
  18. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

If I were married, I'd have no problem with my husband doing that as long as he isn't too satisfied for sex.
    I think it's hot. I'd want to watch, sometimes.

19. dark suger

you know there are men doing truly horrible things behind their wives backs and people have the nerve to complain about something as innocent and self pleasure that's stupid.

20. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

So true.

6Sailor9 likes this.