protection or bb

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by liketodress2, Jun 16, 2013.

1. liketodress2

liketodress2 Guest

I been with a few guys and am a total bottom. I have always had the other guy use a rubber. I been curious lately to try bb. I hear its feels better doing it bb.

2. bicalgary

bicalgary Members

I am a total bottom too. My first bareback experience was terrible. I met a married bi guy at his house. We messed around then he bent me over doggy style. He had condoms and lube, and took a condom out of the package but didn't actually put it on. I had no idea. He fucked me for a few minutes. When he came I knew he was bare because I could feel him shoot in me. I got up and ran out. When I got home his cum had leaked out all over my underwear. I was paranoid and got tested as soon as I could.
    Since then I have taken bare dick a couple times and it does feel great.

3. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I've had both and I prefer bb. I like it when I get a nice messy load deposited in me. It's wetter, sloppier, and I like finding the remnants in my underwear later.

1 person likes this.
  4. lickandsuck

lickandsuck Members

I love bb. There is nothing hotter than feeling a nice cock swell and shoot hot cum deep into my ass. Well maybe feeling it slide out of my ass. I like to sit on the floor after and see how big of a puddle developed as I hold my hole open.

Si69 likes this.
  5. dik4dik

dik4dik Members

I have had anal with a condom, and bb. All my early experiences were with rubber (er, latex).
    But I found a clean gay guy (we happened to both be in for testing at the same time), so when we both came up clean (for HIV and all the non-viral infections), I decided to try bb with him and chatted him up.
    There was really nothing in the act that felt different (a cock with condom might as well be a dildo). The excitement came from being a sub to receiving his cum, which also seemed to make him more dominant, and I felt liberated. There was no sensation of him shooting into my ass, except his breathing and thrusting. There was, however, the sense of sudden slippery movement of his cock inside my ass. And slight wetness around my ass as he pumped the last shots into me. Of course, I was clean inside, so I got to taste the cum on his cock after he pulled out. It was the sense of yielding and eliciting a response from him (i.e. cumming) that gave me a feeling of fulfillment and enjoyment. I hope to find other tops to enjoy in the same fashion in the future, but in the interim, I will continue to enjoy my gay friend.

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

All my early experiences were bb because we only did stuff to each other at that age. When i started doing other guys and girls as an adult, i found i was sensitive to latex and hated the lack of feeling. One time i got scared when a promiscuous gay guy came in me without warning. I was begging him to fuck me bb for a while so it was my fault. Only the guy i grew up with came in me because it was low risk due to lack of other sex partners, though i continued to let him cum in me or swallow him even through i was pretty sure he was fucking girls or guys on the side

7. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I almost always use condoms, but the last 4 guys, I've let fuck me bareback. We would get all worked up and if they pressed their cocks into me, I didn't stop them. I do want them without condoms...so much more intense.

8. nympho man

nympho man Member

I never have, but I think if I ever tried I would want bare back

1 person likes this.
  9. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Pretty scary if you arent that familiar with him.

10. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Scary times when the last guy i was with pulled out and when i asked him if he finished he said yes.....

11. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Haven't been a bottom.......yet! But when I do, I can only imagine doing it BB with someone I know, trust, and is clean!

1 person likes this.
  12. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I'm oral bi, never done anal. So I only want bare back. I don't want to suck a condom, I want to suck cock, and swallow. He should do the same for me.

13. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

You guys aren't scared to catch something?

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I was the one time. Only other guy that did bb me was my lover growing up before girls so the risk was very low.

15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Always use a condom.

"At the 2013 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), Dawn K. Smith, MD, MPH, an epidemiologist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, presented results of research she and CDC colleagues conducted about the effectiveness of condoms among male-male sex partners. (“Effectiveness” is synonymous with condoms’ success rate, or how well they reduce HIV risk.) Those who always use condoms, she reported, have a 70 percent lower risk of HIV than those who always bareback."

"Smith’s research also projects that those who sometimes use condoms only reduce their risk of contracting HIV by 8 percent. The slight amount of protection condoms apparently afford such individuals wasn’t statistically significant in her study. In other words, people who don’t wear a condom every time appear to benefit from minimal or no protection from HIV in the long run, when compared with those who avoid them all together." -Benjamin Ryan, POZ [​IMG]

https://www.poz.com/article/condom-PrEP-efficacy-26766-8889

1 person likes this.
  16. 4morefun

4morefun Members

From personal expierence there are some bad outcomes even with a condom. Please research the risks for your safety, as well as others.

17. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I had to use urethane due to allergies but in a committed relationship, bareback is awesome

18. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I only give Blow Jobs to close friends, and I have never had any of them use protection.

19. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

The 2 guys that I was sexually active with I knew for years matter of fact since like kindergarten so they both filled me up hundreds of times with no worries So if I know him BB all the way unknown he is wearing a condom

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've been mutually sucking cock with other married guys for the past 20+ years and only just recently agreed to be fucked in the ass by Tom at my wife's request. I have to tell you, having his throbbing cock inside me was way better than my wife's strap-on. I had no idea how good it would feel and when he shot his load inside me it took me over the top as my eyes rolled back inside my head.

Lovnflman and Si69 like this.