Free tarot card readings

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by DrewSpeaksTrue, Jun 15, 2013.

1. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Good vibes to you Yousef,
    First of all we have a virgo and a gemini.

You are a Virgo youssef, you tend to be serious and gemini not so much. If effort is put into the relationship you can smooth out the wrinkles so to speak because you both have a knack for communication but you both need to try.

Virgos and Geminis dont always do so great together because geminis are fun and flighty, and Virgos tend to be on the more critical side of things. Geminis see all shades of a story, Virgo are a little more black and white.

The cards show that personality wise it could be sort of disastrous for you, and it looks like she wont really have her whole heart in the relationship - see, she will be rather emotionally absent.

If your union does succeed, you will be comfortable financially and materially but being comfortable isn't the same as being happy.

My advice is to not be so serious when talking to her - don't have such high expectations at first, get to know her and her nature. When you both learn each others natures, it will be challenging but could be fruitful because you become more sympathetic/empathetic people.

I don't know how arranged marriages work and I'm only a year younger than you but it doesnt sound like from what you told me alone she is very interested. Is there a way for you to break tradition and choose love for yourself? I dont want you to do anything simply because I said so, I want you to do what feels right to your path.

the question is this, what do YOU want your path to be? only you can choose, no cards can do it for you my friend.

I wish you all the best of luck and good vibes on your path,

peace and blessings,
    -Drew

2. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

yeah slappysquirrel is a character on animaniacs

and,, yep you're right,, been spending too much money on beer lately lol.
    what i do is i make hemp/wire jewelry and sell it at the bars/downtown here. ppl love me to death.
    oh well, this weekend is another weekend ya know

3. windy

windy Member

Awesome :2thumbsup:

4. outonthetiles

outonthetiles Member

Hey Drew! Would love a reading when you get the time.
    I'm a pisces and a female, I am married to a Taurus. My question is-Have I chosen the right path for myself as far as relationship and career, will this be the path my life continues on forever or will there be changes?
    Thanks so much for offering your time and guidance. I look forward to reading your response!

5. Peace at mind.

Peace at mind. Member

Hey mate, im a Aquarius/Capricorn, just chasing a general reading please.
    muchly appreciated.

6. Ol' Zeus

Ol' Zeus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have a general question for you Drew, how does your Zodiac sign affect a Tarot reading?

7. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Sorry for the incredibly long delay, I havent been well as of recently.

Outonthetiles, peace and blessings to you.

So, for starters....Pisces and Taurus tend to be happy unions..Pisces think with their heart, Taurus think with their heads, One is idealistic, the other simply realistic...You balance each other out.

It looks like your partner may be experiencing some chaos, and it looks like you know how to reach him in the darkest hour because of a certain ingenuity you have. When you work together you are at your best because of a mutual understanding and mutual sensitivity you share for eachother which is a beautiful thing.

So, as far as a career, it looks like a new one could be coming your way.
    When you embrace this possibility at the right time the cards indicate you will reach stability and have your goal atleast partially fulfilled.

When I dug a little deeper I read that tranquility will follow your hard work and if theres a dream you have been waiting for - it will triumph.

good vibes your way,
    Drew:sunny:

8. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Peace and blessings Peace at mind,

For starters your cusp is considered very imaginative, its actually pretty cool. People are drawn to a sense of mystery you give out.

It seems your career or career search has been a relatively successful dynamc, so whatever your doing is working for you at the moment. Your sign usually gives 100 percent effort so the work environment is a great place for you to thrive.

It seems like your content with your financial situation which isn't surprising because if your anything like your sign your very goal oriented.

Certain days in your cusp are prone to certain health problems. A card indicates that there's something repetitive and uncertain about your health so I dont know if its been a pesky cold that keeps on coming back, or maybe muscle spasms but I will send good and healing vibes your way regardless.

When it comes to love your sign needs alot of understanding because your complex. The card indicates you tend to listen to your head more than your heart so maybe you could realign your priorities to be more heart and feeling oriented because everybody deserves to get what the heart wants.

Your assets are that you have a great ability to be introspective and thoughtful. Your sign has plenty of natural assets aswell. Creative, passionate, hard working, Compassionate.

A possible obstacle could be focusing on matters of money and material possessions more than you should.

You have a great attitude which will help you be successful in your priorities and basically all those good seeds you have been sewing will be reaping soon to give you great satisfaction.:daisy:

Good vibes your way,
    Drew

9. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Peace and blessings Ol'Zeus, good question. :)

Honestly it just gives me a little more insight into a personality and helps me see things from their point of view...Even if a person isnt exactly like their sign (which does frequently occur) its a relatively good baseline for me to work with. :daisy:

good vibes your way,
    Drew

10. iamburt

iamburt Guest

Gemini read me and tell me what you see

11. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Peace and blessings iamburt, I did a general state of things reading for you.

Gemini is a very intellectual sign, those born under this sign tend to have an analytical nature, but you also have potential for great imagination because of a creative knack.

Now, as far the reading goes your current job situation looks relatively balanced, but dont get so wrapped up in work you forget the joy of living. Gemini is a clear thinker in the workplace.

Financially things look stable, it seems you have a primary resource that helps you along, I dont know if that means a business or a hobby that helps you make money on the side but its a good thing because the card indicates you have control.

If you have any health goals you have been working on, success is coming your way.

I couldn't read much in the way of love, but you tend to be satisfied with your own means so you may be content enough at the moment with your situation.

Good news, a trip is coming. (Geminis love road trips!)

The cards advise to make personal changes with less hesitation, just dive right in if there's been something you have been waiting on...the time has come.

The Geminis potential for fantasy and imagination sometimes leaving reality a little stretched, the cards advise to understand your limits before the infinite.

It looks like your a deep thinker and you have some things weighing deeply on your mind - finding somebody to talk to may prove really cathartic because in general geminis love conversation.

I hope this reading finds you in the best of health, good vibes your way,
    -Drew

12. aquabeen1

aquabeen1 Member

Hey there :) Scorpio 9th November. A general reading please? thanks.

13. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Peace and blessings aquabeen1,

So heres a fun fact, keep in mind with your sign a great motto is "Still waters run deep"

As far as career, because Scorpios take things relatively seriously, it looks like your a little stressed. At the moment your general emotional health needs to rebalance because right now feelings are dominating all. There are lots of cathartic coping skills available, but you will really thrive when you set your mind to a specific task and focus in on it, but dont be afraid to laugh, its good for the soul. Your sign is deep and sensitive and doesnt miss a thing - especially picking up the vibes of others. remember to take care of yourself!

Financially things look stable, but the cards advise that you should find what brings you the most joy.

As far is love is concerned, the work your putting into your relationship situation will leave you with a great sense of tranquility.

If you have had problems with health, your struggle is nearly over.

I drew a card that indicates constructive force which will be prosperous that will be an asset to you.

An obstacle could be making choices for material reasons, so rethink priorities...Find whats good for your soul and reap it abundantly.

The cards advise that you should weigh decisions out carefully before acting.

good vibes your way,
    Drew

14. aquabeen1

aquabeen1 Member

Strangely very accurate! Thanks drew :)

15. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Heya Drew! Leo July24th, General reading please :D

16. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Hello Capricorn January 7th. Have loved the readings so far

17. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Hey folks, my apologies for the delay...Ive been under a great deal of stress and I am quite tired so I need to recharge my soul, plus I need more sage to smudge the apartment so I will keep you updated and those readings will be your way before you know it.
    Peace and blessings,
    Drew

18. windy

windy Member

Rock on Drew :)

19. candilovinmother

candilovinmother Member

Peace and blessings to you Drew.
    I am Aquarian 22 Jan 1970 Husband is also Aquarian 25 Jan 1966. I am not a typical Aquarian though.
    Please tell me what you see for us.
    I hope your health improves.

20. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Peace and blessings Mama, my boyfriend is a Leo too! =)
    You guys tend to be very outgoing and ambitious, usually the life of the party - among many other positive traits but I digress.

As far as your career goes, the cards advise to let go and be patient at the moment, there may be some sacrifice on your part that's for a higher purpose. Its possible your bored with your job situation because Leos like to be challenged.

As far as finances go, please be aware of materialism, refocus on the spiritual gifts life has to offer. Im a libra and I like me some pretty things, but its so easy to go overboard.

I truly hope you are in good health because the cards tell me you are being patient in silence...fun fact. The word patience comes from the Latin root "Patior" which literally means to suffer. But you are born under a strong sign so don't lose hope if there is a health issue.

When it comes to love, your feelings are dominating everything. Rebalance your heart and your mind to make quality relationship decisions.

A great asset in your favor is this creative ability to bring about change, some of it is Leo confidence, and some of it is just the unique flair that makes you who you are.

There could be some interpersonal relationship issues so deal with people tactfully.

The cards indicate you have a good sense of control over your situation and in the near future victory and success are coming your way. If theres something you have been working towards, the goal is near!

Good vibes your way,
    Drew