And now for something completely different

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by FritzDaKatx2, Jun 12, 2013.

1. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

In Luquillo PR with El Yunque National Reserve as a neighbor, 10 minutes to the Sea and all it offers, a Hostel, a Spa / Resort in development and Organic / Permaculture gardens being planned out (including areas for cultivation of Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms) Looking for Volunteers interested in a visit to see if it might be the sort of lifestyle they might enjoy.

Really busy, promise I'll check this at least once a week. :2thumbsup:

2. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

very interesting. PR is a bit outside of where I was thinking of doing, but if you keep posting updates, I might find myself in a place where this is doable.

3. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Interesting, same here as in not quite my 1st choice. Is there some kinda quiet lil cove, where we could anchor?

4. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

& if necessary, haul our boats by a relatively flat road up 2 th community?

5. Native69

Native69 Guest

Plenty of coves, as far as hauling the boat it depends on the boat. Community is at 730 feet in the mountains.

6. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Thx native. Nice its that high. Some protection frm storms. How narrow is the road(s)? Or path? I habe friends who cruise around the carribean who would be very interested in this. Ill post on their facebook group.

7. Native69

Native69 Guest

The roads are two lane. Thanks for your help.

8. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Not online much lately, been thwacking down overgrowth & undergrowth in various areas of the property prepping for constructing various storage and workspace buildings. About to move over to the Hostel to get that in shape for receiving guests and so I can better tend to our newly adopted Mascot. I think I'm gonna call him George. :2thumbsup:

[​IMG]

9. kinulpture

kinulpture Member