Revealed: NSA collecting phone records of millions of Americans daily

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Mr. Bleak, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mr. Bleak

Mr. Bleak Member

At last the secret has been revealed by a whistleblower in the NSA. The US government has been spying on nearly all our communications via the NSA's Prism program. The program taps into major corporation's data centers and can access anything on or going thru those servers. The companies include Microsoft, Apple, Google, Skype and many more Silicon Valley operations.

As I've said many times, Google = NSA, and so do all these other companies. And they don't need any court order to do blind searches.

And not only that, but the NSA has opened the system to the UK government, so that they could circumvent their own laws regarding privacy.

This thing is blowing up BIG time. And the reason it's happening now, is there is currently more cyber laws before Congress, including the FBI request for this kind of access, even though they already have it according to NSA docs!. They probably just want to make legal what they've been doing for years. And those on the Intelligence committees have known about this program for years, but had to swear by their oaths of office not to say anything about it.

Wanna bet the Whistleblower will get arrested and charged worse than Bradley Manning? - Skip

[​IMG]

Here's the story as released by the Washington Post, which received the leak.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...0c0da8-cebf-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_print.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order

1 person likes this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That was a very interesting read.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

"Hello..?"
    "Yes, a collect call for Mrs. Ahmadinejad from Mr Ahmadinejad .
    Will you accept the charges from United States?"

"Oh, He hung up! That's your residence in Tehran, right? I wonder why he hung up?
    Is there supposed to be someone else there besides your wife there to answer?"

"Hello?"
    "This is United States calling, are we reaching...
    "See he keeps hanging up, and it's a man answering."

Obama banging Ahmadinejad's wife..

4. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

We each could make a cell phone call and tell each other nursery rimes , or just say silly stuff , and send each other emails like this
    00000 01346 99423 68088 99204 88542 77542 99999 ( just random numbers ) It would drive the code breakers at the N.S.A. wild http://www.nsa.gov/

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Is anyone surprised that the U.S. government has been keeping records of everyone's Verizon calls and facebook and google (youtube, etc) plus many more, for over 7 yrs now? They are calling it the "PRISM" program and saying it's allowed under the Patriot Act. I just assumed that that's what the Patriot Act would be doing as people gave them that right by want of security.
    It really does feel like everyone's always being watched all the time. Things online especially- makes me feel I've been right about google and facebook.

7. broony

broony Banned

Nothing we can do... but group up.. and know your neighbor in some way..

you either buy guns n bullets or... nothing..

cause they either bomb/flare us and we fucked dont matter..

or they send troops.. and we got guns.. so we at least fire back..

what other option you get..

get money on stock market if you want... pretty valuable when power out in your house..

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Nope... doesn't surprise me a bit. :rolleyes:

9. Glasshopper

Glasshopper Struggling for sanity

10. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Patriot act bitches

11. broony

broony Banned

Designed by bankers used by politicians to install shit into the public. Being a patriot has nothing to do with signing papers to install it, but by those who fight to keep it.

12. Aerianne

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

oh yeah, Im worried..

14. Glasshopper

Glasshopper Struggling for sanity

People should start using encryption on EVERY email they send. not only would that be like envelopes instead of postcards for snail mail (any server your email goes through, usually dozens, can read your emails) but would also keep the bastards busy decrypting trivial shit (provided you use a encryption program without a back door).

15. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

Somehow this doesn't surprise me. It seems that the closer we become with modern society and technology, the less privacy we have. I am really not a fan of this idea but there's nothing we can really do about it. For all we know we can expect that they are monitoring us right now as we post.

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Then we should be using code...

17. Aerianne

"The pearl is in the the river."

18. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Meh, Im getting sick and tired of D vs. R. They are both nowadays out to fuck us all. Ill be glad to bear arms and if so take one for the team so that my son and family can live without BS government raping.
    To each their own, Ill go down in a 'blaze of glory'.

19. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

The pearl has been recieved by the iguana and is ready for lift off.

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Hope and change.