She Fights Like a Man...

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by ScrubPuppy, Jun 2, 2013.

1. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

I was in a strip bar last night when a lesbian (thought she was a man) sat down at the bar next to me. Sipping my beer, I looked over and couldn't help but stare, because I wasn't sure what to make of it. Anyway, some words were exchanged and she threw a punch. Before I knew what was happening, we were in a full-swing fight. She hit me with a chair and we soon found ourselves on the floor. I had to hit her on the head with a beer bottle to get her off me. I'm not sure who won the fight because the bouncers broke it up before it was over.

So, I'm nursing a black eye right now and thinking to myself: damn, she put up a hell of a good fight. :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  2. Ely North

Ely North Member

Yeah, I got into a fight with a lesbian once in the grocery store when she tried to steal my cucumber. She was ferocious. A pineapple makes a pretty good weapon when wielded correctly. I've still got some scars.

3. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

That will teach you....;-)

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Sounds like you're writing a scene in a tv show, chairs and beer bottles...

5. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

If'n the shoe fits, run.....;-)

6. Beca012

Beca012 Member

Haha this seems to be a thing! :rofl: A close friend of mine told me he had to move out of the bar the other night because a butchy lesbian with huge muscles swung at a guy.