My Personal Liberation

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Matty2500, May 29, 2013.

1. Matty2500

Matty2500 Guest

Two days ago I slept in the nude for the first time ever. Yeah, I know, I'm a real innovator, right? LOL. For me, though, this was my own liberation. From the time I was three till I turned 18, enlisted in the US Army and got the hell out of that house, I was raised by an uptight stepmother who wanted nothing to do with nudity.

I can vividly remember when I was going through puberty she did her best to villify masterbation. I even heard that load of crap "You'll make yourself blind doing that!" I can even remember her coming into my room at night and removing the covers to see if I was masturbating or had a boner. What kind of psycho-assed shit is that?! :confused: I used to pretend I was asleep so she'd go the hell away.

Anyway, sleeping nude, aside from being comfortable as heck, is my own little way of regaining my personal freedom.

The best part of sleeping nude that first day was waking up with an erection. I like walking around with one because I like that way it looks and the sensation of it bouncing up and down with every step I take.
    If I could be nude in public, I would want to do it fully erect for that very reason.

Please don't get me wrong - I know there's a big difference between nudism and being a pervert. I just like the way it feels. Is anyone else like that or is my wiring a little off?

2. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

I love being nude in public, with or without an erection. It does feel nice bouncing around.

3. Natural Rich

Natural Rich Guest

There's nothing wrong with being naked, it's perfectly natural and generally those that complain are the ones with issues- stay with it, your wiring is fine.,

4. granny_longerhair

granny_longerhair Member

There's nothing wrong with the erection, either. Sexuality is part of our humanity.

Be careful with the bitterness toward your step-mother, though. Let it go. You don't need that in your life. It will make you old and hateful if you let it.

5. Mr Smith

Mr Smith Newbie

Your sexuality is who you are, we do not live in an enlightened society. You may have to wait a few thousand years for the advancement to happen. Until then I would advise you not to walk around in public with an erection.

6. Mstrbtng-b-sexy

Mstrbtng-b-sexy Members

Enjoy being nude. The freedom I feel is soooo relaxing. From getting nude in the house, even with my daughter in the room , driving naked at night, skinning dipping in neighborhood pool, feel soooo at ease.