Craigslist hookups successes and failures

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Anonjack64, May 15, 2013.

1. Anonjack64

Anonjack64 Guest

have you had a craigslist hookup work before? been trying forever and no bites. tell me your experiences if you have or failures

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Craigslist is full of fail for sure! It is full of flakes, pic hunters and freaks. Saying that though yes there can be success there if you can weed through all the bullshit. My lady and I have meet a couple of other couples on there and another single bi woman. Never have any luck finding any decent single guys for an mfm though. They always come across as creeps, have zero personalty, only send cock pics which does nothing for my lady or are pushy.

3. Anonjack64

Anonjack64 Guest

that's cool that you had some successes. it just sucks the lack of integrity that the people in this world have. it's really a shame. all I want to do is meet someone and have a decent relationship but your right it's full of spammers and freaks who are looking for something for nothing

4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Craigslist is not the place to look for a relationship! It is a place to look for people for sex.

If you are looking for a relationship you could try the dating sites. Not my thing either, but works for some I guess. For myself nothing worked better then getting out and doing it in person.

5. foxydave

foxydave Guest

I have had about 50/50 success there, I would say. I am a decent looking guy, and share 2 or 3 pics with people I am interested in, and ask that they do the same. People without a number of pics I feel are not going to be real or follow through. Some don't look anything like their pics, many go back and forth with you forever before dropping the conversation, and once in a while some will come through, so go for numbers to get one or two good ones. Def for sex only, not for relationships, in my experience.

6. Rosalynn

Rosalynn Guest

I've posted a few ads on CL before looking for a hookup. Being a girl I got an overwhelming number of responses. I found someone each time I've posted, but I had to read a lot of "Hey" with an attached dick picture to find someone who I was actually interested in.

Advice for getting a response from a girl (at least from me). Write a decent amount, tell her about yourself and attach a picture of your face. I didn't consider anyone who didn't attach a picture of their face. And flirting helps too :p

7. done-that

done-that Guest

Many tries for a married seeking married NSA deal, no luck, most will not follow through plus you have to wade through all the spammers.

8. The_Phantom

The_Phantom Member

Those "spammers' are the ones I'd like to ship off to Antarctica/Siberia/somewhere that they can't keep it up.

Some years ago, I learned NEVER PUT AN AD ON CL. Over the years, I have no idea just how many of the ads I've tried to respond to, but I can count on the fingers of one hand just how many of them weren't spam.

One girl made a mistake. She actually asked "What do men want?"

And, I told her.....

She did not send me a link to any other site.

9. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

I met my Girlfriend on Craigslist. I went looking because I don't really care for the bar scene and there aren't too many other ways to meet people in my town. I mean, you can do the normal thing where you flirt with cashiers but I'm not the greatest judge of character from first appearances. We texted for a couple of weeks and then we met up. The plan was to keep it casual and it was supposed to be a "hookup" with hanging out. Two years later, she's the best girlfriend I've ever had.

1 person likes this.
  10. mted

mted Member

Same here. The plan was just to be casual fuck buddies but we clicked really well in every aspect.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Once I was bored and posted a CL feeler saying I was looking for a clean girl interested in being friends, smoking pot, and taking it up the butt.

I got two or three replies. If they where real, they looked pretty nice too, no telling how crazy they where. None lived near enough to me, and I didn't respond, having realized my life was complex enough.

12. simplelife123

simplelife123 Guest

I've used it but you pretty much just get guys wanted to suck your cock, guys faking as girls or girls who are just after a quick tease. I have met about 5 women on there:

1. Was married saw here only once
    2. Met a young Asian girl and met the once
    3. Met a psycho girl who as soon as I came I left, she ruined anal for me
    4. Met a girl for lunch and it was just a meet and greet, we didn't click such a shame too she was married and wanted a secret fuck buddy, she was Asian too
    5. Last was a single mum and she wasn't that attractive but enjoyed sex a lot, just lived to far away.

It's a waste of time really,I've met more in real life settings than online, you just have to be at the right place at the right time to pick up.

13. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I got a threesome and a connection to my swinger parties through CL. I lucked out. Last year I wanted to add and subtract fwbs. They were all very flaky and not serious. I don't get that. What guy do you know who would turn down NSA?

TAZER-69 likes this.
  14. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

Im a gedonistic bi guy andI met a guy there that I hook up with on a regular bsis for nsa. Thats the only real success tho. Usually ppl either back out or say something creepy that makes me back out. Only bad experience I had was a guy I met there for a bj who talked me into having sex and fcked me way too hard and apparently took the condom off at one point so he could cum in me. You gotta be careful aboug who u meet on CL and on the othet hand be prepared to be taken advantage of if u bend over for someone u met on CL

15. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Damn Sam, Sorry to hear that. And an ouch to boot. He's the kind of crazy that will contact you again and ask for a rematch.

16. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

For me, idk why I keep having sex with guys. I have basicalky no attraction to guys at all byt I lke to give head and sometimes get fcked me guys but getting fucked by guys rarely ever feels good. Its usually just laying there waiting for them to get done bc its hot making a guy nut. Its more psychological I guess. Something makes me like to get guys off. Theres lots of ppl likeme tho, ive found ouf by looking on forums. Theres lots of fucked up ppl out there jyst like me. But when yyoure lust grts the best if you and u go somewhere like CL, youre usually gonna meet freaks. Keep that in mind.

17. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I've met some guys on CL. Sure, I've had the email freaks that lead you on. Some others are "I only meet guys with pics." I don't send pics so cancel them out. Some want your address immediately--Nah, I'm not having random strangers (read: psychos) showing up at my door. Then there are the one's who want to meet at midnight behind the empty building--I'll pass on that too. Some want "car sex"--No, I've heard that can lead to a conviction as a "sex criminal" for the rest of your life.
    Do to "house sharing" issues, I can't host here so that really limits it.
    A few are married and have told me to come over since the little woman just left for work--yeah, I can do that. A lot of guys say that they want a bj when all they really want is to suck you off.

18. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

I do have one success story. I met a guy I been hooking up with atleast 2 to 4 times a month whos pretty normal. Divorced guy about 50 yo. Great to hook up with. As far as guys wantibg to give me head, I dont allow it. I dont even like to get off with a guy bc it kills the excitement I get out of it. Theres been a few times where ive let a gyy jerk me off and the only other times is a few times when I came from being fucked by either my dick rubbing the bed in the doggy position, which I have done on purpose too, not always an accident. Or those eare times when I came for no reason while getting fucked., which actually is awesome usually. I have a bi female friend who hangs out at the local lgbt club so sge usually introduces me to ok guys to hook up with. In love random hook ups, but CL isnt the best for that.

19. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

Married guts are always the best to hook up with bc they just want to bliw their load and be done, nsa usually

20. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

That's true, Sammy. And you and he know that you're doing a job ten times better than she ever did, even before the wedding. They are appreciative. And they don't have to beg you to _______>

1 person likes this.