Bardo Farm Fest Croydon NH

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 6, 2013.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

Just posting a lil info about the festival my farm has going on this month, it should be a good time. The last two years have been amazing for me and I thought I would share the love!!

• Festival Name: Bardo Farm Festival
    • Venue: Bardo Farm
    • City: Croydon
    • State: NH
    • Start Date: Friday, May 24, 2013
    • End Date: Monday, May 27, 2013
    • Band Lineup: CONFIRMED BANDS: Brett Wilson (of Roots Of Creation), Brothers McCann, Political Animals, Leader's Led, A Minor Revolution, The Stilts, TallGrass GetDown, The Whiskey Social

Festival Description: -FARM, FORESTRY, & OFF-THE-GRID WORKSHOPS -FARM GAMES & ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY -LEARN HOW TO RAISE, CARE FOR, BREED, & HARVEST FARM ANIMALS -LIVE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT -VENDORS -CAMPING -BARDO BEARD-OFF (beard competition with prizes) -PIG ROAST ...AND MORE!

Volunteer and get in for FREE Email volunteer@bardoproject.com if you're interested. Email vend@bardoproject.com if you want to vend Email perform@bardoproject.com if you want to perform

Bardo Farm is an off-the-grid unintentional community focusing on sustainability using a balance of our agricultural avenues: livestock, gardening, maple-sugaring, and forestry.

Dates: May 24-27, 2013 Register now by clicking here. Full Festival: $25 One Day: $10 Reserve your BFF 2013 T-Shirts when you Register (view t-shirt here (need link)) Our famous Bardo pig roast included with admission!

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

my awesome cut and paste job actually put "links" there that don't work haha

ignore the click here stuff and just check out the website to register =P