- Festival Name: Bardo Farm Festival
- Venue: Bardo Farm
- City: Croydon
- State: NH
- Start Date: Friday, May 24, 2013
- End Date: Monday, May 27, 2013
- Band Lineup: CONFIRMED BANDS: Brett Wilson (of Roots Of Creation), Brothers McCann, Political Animals, Leader's Led, A Minor Revolution, The Stilts, TallGrass GetDown, The Whiskey Social
- Festival Website URL: http://bardoproject....nts/bardo-fest/
Festival Description: -FARM, FORESTRY, & OFF-THE-GRID WORKSHOPS -FARM GAMES & ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY -LEARN HOW TO RAISE, CARE FOR, BREED, & HARVEST FARM ANIMALS -LIVE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT -VENDORS -CAMPING -BARDO BEARD-OFF (beard competition with prizes) -PIG ROAST ...AND MORE!
Volunteer and get in for FREE Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested. Email email@example.com if you want to vend Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to perform
Bardo Farm is an off-the-grid unintentional community focusing on sustainability using a balance of our agricultural avenues: livestock, gardening, maple-sugaring, and forestry.
Dates: May 24-27, 2013 Register now by clicking here. Full Festival: $25 One Day: $10 Reserve your BFF 2013 T-Shirts when you Register (view t-shirt here (need link)) Our famous Bardo pig roast included with admission!
- Festival Contact Email: email@example.com