hairy women

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sandybay, May 5, 2013.

1. QuietPerson

QuietPerson Member

I really, really like natural, hairy women, especially without makeup or nail polish. I think they're an endangered species, at least in the DC area.

2. leeds85

leeds85 Member

I was in a bar once when a young drunken woman got up onto a stage and flashed the crowd. She had no underwear on and from what I saw I'd guess that she had never shaved in her life. Everyone was just in shock. I didn't find it unattractive, but I do wonder how i'd be able to work my magic with a face full of pubes.

3. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

LOVE,LOVE, LOVE hairy women! SO HOT!

4. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Using your tongue as a comb to part the hair is a good way to start.

Hair is a tool. It can be moved gently, not disturbing the skin underneath. Or manipulated firmly, along with the underlying skin.

Pubic hair gives a third dimension to the possible techniques for caressing a woman.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Over the too many years i been on HF, I've always gotten a chuckle out of people, usually make, who think that pubic hair is kryptonite and then have a signature line about being open minded, taking chances, dancing to a different drummer, etc.

Thanks for the giggles over the years!
    (I've been on HF since the late 90s, before the server crash.)

6. QuietPerson

QuietPerson Member

Our culture, at least in my area, absolutely loves loves loves the slogan "Think outside the box"--until someone actually does so, at which point they get told "But...but...not that box! That's the Sacred Box!" I see that in a lot of areas of life.

I don't actually know anymore whether I'm "open-minded," or whether that term even has any meaning really. Hell, I've been told by some women that my lack of attraction to the bemakeupped/professional/shaven look makes me "intolerant" or that I'm trying to "make people conform by not conforming" no matter how many times I point out that I have no right to dictate how/whether anyone adorns themselves, but that I--like most other humans--have some strong preferences. To be fair, I doubt that has as much to do with gender specifically as it has to do with so many issues just being so loaded with baggage that they're difficult to discuss.

I guess I just wish I lived in a culture where just being fairly clean is good enough, and something simple and natural like body hair isn't avoided like the plague.

7. lazymanhk

lazymanhk Guest

The question is phrased as "hairy natural women"... the opposite would be "hairless unnatural women". Most women I know are of the hairless unnatural variety and I'm glad of it, specially when it comes to the unnatural part!

I have refused to have sex with women who do not shave their vagina, just don't like it and find it a real turn-off.

8. seaofdreams

seaofdreams Member

i tend to take an animalistic approach to body hair, it is a sign of sexual maturity and to shave it off is to deny your instinctual nature.

9. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

I love natural hairy women!!!

1. The self confidence of a woman to be natural in our society is an awesome turn on to me!!!!
    2. Hair traps the moisture from a woman's sweat and pussy juices. That intensifies the scent and flavor. I freaking LOVE the scent and taste of a woman. Having hair just intensifies the scent and flavor!
    3. What you see is what you get. No worries if my gal is stuck with me on a deserted island. What I have now is what I will have months from now. No surprises.
    4. She's not high maintenance with her appearance (from others). Her inner beauty shines and is not covered by some commercial products companies want to sell to make her feel sexy.
    5. My primal desires for her is based on her primal physical attributes.
    6. Chemistry. No amount of perfume and other commercial products will win over her natural and awesome chemistry/pheromones.

Natural women rock!!! I prefer hair darker and thicker, (armpits, pubes, ass, legs, treasure trail, nipples), but I am immensely turned on by any woman who rocks their natural look!!!

Lastly, I love giving oral, and it is soooo much better giving to a natural woman in all her natural pheromone filled and wonderfully intoxicating fullness!!!

10. silk896

silk896 Member

Again, my natural dislike of labels surfaces here.
    Hairy Women Shaved Women, Natural women etc etc.

Why should anyone care less.
    We are women!! Take us as we come.

If we look like a prepubescent 10 year old, or a striped Zebra or have hair hanging down to our knees - what criteria is that for any form of relationship?? Whether it be for an hour or a lifetime????

I've had many women come to my bed (and vice-versa) and everyone has been different in every respect possible. Never, ever have I formed a relationship judgement on whether her pubes are hairy or shaved, whether her boobs are "pert" or mature, whether her tummy is flat or rounded and so on.

Please accept us as we are without labels.

1 person likes this.
  11. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

I do accept women as they are, but it doesn't mean that I have to be attracted to all different types. Some types wind me up and some types I am non-plussed.

Peace.

12. imayakinov

imayakinov Guest

I love pubic hair on women. It's sexy, beautiful, erotic and nice to run my fingers through. And there's nothing nicer than a mouthful of a woman's pubic hair while eating her. Although I haven't had first-hand experience with a woman with unshaved armpits, that would not turn me off at all.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I think the colours of some females pubic hair are sexier than others.

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Oh, if you mean females with hairy anal areas (?) no, they just seem to look feminine.
    Females should be hairless in certain areas to make them look more feminine too.
    Can you imagine a female with a hairy chest, stomach & hairy butt?

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

This is why I prefer open minded partners.
    Fuck your fascist beauty standards.
    -------------
    As for shaved to regrowth, for me on the one experiment in my late teens, was six weeks with blunt hairs (the shaved ones) and maybe three months before those had shed out and full length hairs were back on their proper place.

16. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

I will respectfully disagree. I was married to a woman who had hair on her breasts and a fuzzy butt and a very slight treasure trail. I enjoyed it immensely. The icing on the cake is that she owned that look! She did not waste one minute of her life trying to remove what Mother Nature gave her to try to meet a certain look approved by some of her peers in society. She had self-confidence, and that is sexy!

For me, first and foremost is a woman proudly owning her natural look (hair, weight, etc. ...). After that, if the look includes copious amounts of body hair (and some nice and full curves) and no makeup, then I am in heaven. Then again, that is just me.

Regards.

17. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^^^ well put :)

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Mother nature gave out more to some what others missed - some look far too gifted in some body areas hair or parts or both?
    Some woman have real large breasts , others have hardly anything there to put into a bra.

19. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

absolutely
    undeniably

au naturel is beautiful

20. pgoughy

pgoughy Guest

I signed up to this forum because I just had to say something...

Obviously people have their own tastes and you don't have to justify them but it always grinds my gears when people make negative comments about women who wax (people rarely shave) their box.

I have only once (or twice) been with a women who had any hair and it was full untouched bush. I hated it, ESPECIALLY oral sex. If a woman wants her box attended to she should strip it clean, no way I'm getting a face full of bristles again.

It looks gross too. Secondary hair is unattractive, it looks unkept and dirty. I shave all my pubes of myself. The argument that hair is a sign of maturity and a hairless woman looks prepubescent is a joke. If you are seriously concerned that a woman looks underdeveloped, stop sleeping with 16 year olds.

It is honestly one of my fears to meet a girl that I like and get to the sex part and discover a beard. IMO waxing should be party of a regular beauty regime for both sexes. My ex-wife got laser to have it removed permanently (excellent move).

Anyway, if you like hair that's fine but don't crap on girls for waxing it. I don't want girls thinking that men like hair because the majority of people I know hate it and the majority of girls I know wax.

Evolution will eventually get rid of it. It might take a million years, but it will happen.