Masturbating in womens clothes ideas (Only answer if you do it)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by thenotorious21, Apr 28, 2013.

1. thenotorious21

thenotorious21 Guest

ok, so i like to wear womens clothes while i masturbate, lots of people do it, it's very arousing and exciting, i just want to hear new
    ideas for wearing womens clothes while masturbating.

i stated off on ebay, because you can get everything from there, i bought a pair of control briefs and then moved on to tights and then finally got a silk nightdress, but all this is not enough, i either need more or something different in womens clothes, i was thinking of getting a bra, suspenders, a pair of high heels, satin gloves and maybe a wig to top it of, i like the idea of having my hole body covered in womens clothing.

i don't have a clue about womens clothing, so could you help me out, because what I'm doing is not enough, tell me what you like to wear or what you recommend, and please only answer if you do it or like it, because i don't want hundreds of people replying calling me a weirdo and saying I'm different, its a fetish, a lot of people do it.

and also could you tell me what this ladie is wearing, i don't know what its called, but i like it.

Don77, Lookin41, Mrkink86 and 3 others like this.
  2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I confess to wearing one of my wife's bra's just for fun.
    Have tried on some of her briefs as well but not made for the extra flesh us guys have to keep held in with. Woman are lucky not to have extra bits hanging down.

Lookin41 likes this.
  3. hitman73

hitman73 Member

It would be hilarious if your wife walked in on you LOL

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No, she was up town at the time & I had the doors locked as I were just about to have a shower.

5. Dandee42

Dandee42 Member

Yes a see threw teddy and stockings I don't like lace silk feels much better on and I love to wear stockings you can wear them any time with out anyone knowing .i don't start out intending on getting off but stockings and silk seem to alway win over.women are so lucky to be able to dress sexy all the time.

Lookin41 likes this.
  6. IGotMyAssBeatByAGirl

IGotMyAssBeatByAGirl Member

thigh high stockings, corset, stripper heels, halter tops, lycra shorts, fishnet pantyhose.

Nattekatt likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

nah not really, because I trans so much it dont necessarily turn me on.. but its fun and all.. :D

8. HipHipHorray

HipHipHorray Banned

I jerked off in a pair of my cousins panties. I wish I could have gone longer, it was so intense I blew my load in under 5 minutes. ohh I wish I could bury my face between her legs

Sissybrandy likes this.
  9. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I wear womens panties under my clothes often and love it. gf likes me to wear em too. so to answer your question.... yes lol

10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

This reminds me of the scene in the remake of Dragnet where the girl aska Tom Hanks,"Am I going to see you later?"

He replies "We have to. I'm wearing your underwear."

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  11. cman

cman Member

put hose on & as u get the nylon wetter u can just mov your hips & let your private rideagainst material, feels good & works

12. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I like to wear my wife's basque with her black stockings as I masturbate.I'm so aroused by the time I've got them on,it's not long before I'm ready to cum. If I'm sniffing her panties at the same time then it's an even more intense feeling.
    I just love the feeling of her stockings and lingerie against my skin.

Lookin41 and Backchat like this.
  13. Englishman

Englishman Member

Just out of interest I put my gf's silk nightdress on (she's out) and I'm just going to pleasure myself. I hope I enjoy it.

14. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Do tell how you got on (or got off) Mr Englishman.

Was it good for you?

15. lonelyhouseboy

lonelyhouseboy Members

I like it and then camming with another curious dude and jacking off together.

1 person likes this.
  16. easypleas

easypleas Members

There is nothing wrong dressing women's clothing dont worry what people think its hot dressing women's clothing gotten me horny thinking about it

Lookin41 and pas7 like this.
  17. pas7

pas7 Members

I wear my wife's stretch Hollister Jeans and rub my cock until I blow a load inside of them!!

Lookin41 likes this.
  18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I hope you all know how to do laundry. It's the polite thing to do.
    Or, buy your own girl clothes.

Eric!, jpdonleavy, Backchat and 2 others like this.
  19. knifeartist

knifeartist Members

I've jerked off in my cousins' skirts, shorts, and short shorts, it's really arousing getting to do that.

20. strokinupanddown

strokinupanddown Members

I used to own all sorts of lingerie, tops and skirts when I was single. I liked to put on various outfits at home and masturbate, usually sucking a dildo at first, the inserting in my ass while I stroked my cock. I always came hard. Eventually, I found a couple of women for phone sex that liked me to dress up for them. We'd get on the phone, talk about our lingerie or role-play, all while we masturbated. I got rid of most of my stuff when I got married. Since then, I've accumulated a few things that I keep hidden at home. I like to wear bras (I have some silicone breasts that I'm anxious to try out), panties (regular and crotchless...love to see my hard cock in crotchless panties) and thigh high stockings. I have a wig that I wear sometimes, too. My wife knows I enjoy cross dressing and although she did buy me a pair of panties once, we've never shared my fetish together. I still like to have something in my ass when I dress up and masturbate and I have a very realistic strap-on dildo that I like to suck. I'd say I'm bi-curious normally, but I become extremely horny for cock whenever I dress up. I fantasize about multiple guys taking me, fucking my mouth and ass and showering me with their cum.