Everyone is beautiful!

Discussion in 'The Media' started by piatjader, Apr 23, 2013.

1. piatjader

piatjader Guest

I am so tired of the beauty ideals in society. The commercials is constantly telling us that we need to be thinner, wear more make-up etc to be good enough.

Therefor I made this video. Please watch and share it!

I really try to not care about the messages women get that we need to change our bodies to look nice. But it´s hard not to care. I want a world where all girls are perfect just the way they are.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38h6St_z-oo

2. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

I think you've a big heart and a great vision :)

Sx

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're totally right, and the best thing you can do is ignore the media, burn your bras, go nude, and do your own thing.

4. sneepsnop

sneepsnop Member

Beauty products are way overpriced for how shitty they make women feel if they don't use those things. I've gotten people stealing their makeup and stuff from the big company stores :smoking:

5. Ikibah

Ikibah Guest

You say good......you say good.

6. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

Some of the female celebrities in mainstream media I don't understand how anyone could find them even remotely attractive. They look so made up, overdone and plastic I actually find them repulsive. Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas especially revolts me.

7. Syd222

Syd222 Member

My little cousin (who's like 3yo) watches music videos on TV and she recently said she wanted to be a grown up so she can have big boobs, which sounded funny to everyone, but kind of sad to me actually. I'm not very old at all (21yo), but I feel medias didn't have such an influence on kids when I was one, tv seemed a tad less stupid and internet didn't exist (or at least not as it is today)

8. Lisales

Lisales Member

I agree, that's sad, not funny. I don't even like watching tv because there's so much shit or just boring shows there.

On another note I can't understand how people get emotionally attached to tv shows. It's a made up scenario, but some people get all obsessed.

9. Lisales

Lisales Member

Fergie is decent, just like Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie, decent. I mean, I've seen "regular" girls who are much more attractive.

10. Lifter

Lifter Guest

I like it.

11. peaceloveandcobain

peaceloveandcobain Guest

I agree! Beautiful girls these days are blinded and brainwashed by modern day commercials convincing them they need beauty products to be, well, beautiful. Every one is beautiful. Naturally beautiful.

12. bosnian420

bosnian420 Member

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Can I look at you when your naked..................................