Tell me why I shouldn't be able to hit a girl

Discussion in 'Feel Good Feminism' started by whiphoze, Apr 12, 2013.

1. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Aww, you two are so cute together. Looks like a match made in misogynyland. :love:

2. whiphoze

whiphoze Banned

Well no.. A women shouldn't submit to her husband. However I do believe in traditional gender roles. For example, I will do all the man work for my wife, and she will do all the woman work.

Other manly things include carrying her upstairs and making sweet love to her. Perhaps Blondie can experiment with me? ;)

That's pretty pathetic to label me as a misogynist when I haven't advocated hate of women. Does not liking feminism mean that I hate women?

You wonder why people don't take feminism seriously.

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

It's their call. Submit or be my equal. My dick is too big to be a doormat. Just not my calling in life at all.

4. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

lolol Just...lolol Thank you for demonstrating my point.

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Men want women to be nice, and vice versa

6. whiphoze

whiphoze Banned

So believing in traditional gender roles means I hate women now? I don't believe that a woman should be restricted to womens work or staying at home, but if she did then what in God's name is wrong with that?

Families that operate this way often work better and more smoothly. My mom stayed home for many years and took care of my brothers and I. Did all the "womens work" and I'm glad she did. She went to work when we got older.

Oh wait I get it now.. You're one of those crazy ones who believe that women who cook, clean or stay at home with the kids or the whole combo are being oppressed. It all makes sense now. I'm betting you are single.

7. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

That's not what you said. You said:

You can't even keep your own story straight. This is how we can tell you are indeed just trolling. Your changing your arguments as you go just to get a rise out of people = troll.

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

traditional roles are great, hardcore feminist are poison, and most women/couples find the vast gray area inbetween.

9. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

There's only one group of people who believe in gender roles more than you do. And that is, women.

10. whiphoze

whiphoze Banned

That's how it would work in my picture perfect household. However, it doesn't mean that I will restrict my wife to the house. I find it extremely sexy to see a woman even doing "mens" work, but women are more likely to have been raised doing womens work just as I have been raised to do mens work. Ideally, it should stay the same if we get married.

And oh, I'm not a troll. I wouldn't have wasted the last 2 hours doing this really. Are you getting mad? Seems like someone hasn't been challenegd in a while.

I'll be here for years to come.

11. whiphoze

whiphoze Banned

Exactly.. To assume that I think that women SHOULD be in the house cooking and cleaning would mean that I do indeed look down upon women. That would be insulting my mother, who I love very much.

Ironically though, a lot of feminists are single (some forever) so they really have no idea of how gender roles work. Man and women will never be equal in that sense. There will always be different roles for us, but we are both equal in value.

12. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i don't think you should ever hit anyone unless its in self defence, this is regardless of gender. fairly standard position.

13. whiphoze

whiphoze Banned

No reply from the blonde girl. Guess I did my job.

14. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Concur.

15. whiphoze

whiphoze Banned

To you, it's perfectly fine it it's a man though. If it were a man pushing a girl you would tprobably take great pleasure in seeing him get beat up by 10+ guys rushing to her rescue.

16. odonII

odonII O

You sound a little drunk now... :D

17. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Bingo!

18. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Feminists like men to be pansies. That way the women won't have any interference and can dominate everything. So of course, if said feminist needs to hit a man, naturally he has been sufficiently emasculated to not hit back.

19. odonII

odonII O

What job is that?

20. whiphoze

whiphoze Banned

Haha.

Emasculating men is the feminist view of equality. A man and woman can never be equal in that sense. A society of feminien men and women will not work, neither will one with manly woman and men..