• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 ap_crazy_guy

ap_crazy_guy

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted April 07 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hi all,
This may be weird but today i would like to confess that i like to sniff panties of my girlfriends (friends who are girls) ..

Right from my childhood i was a big fan of girls panties..
The flowers designed on it <3 + white color panty would just make me erotic.
Just loved the way they were designed...i also like to rub my dick on it
now i am 21 and i like to sniff panties...whenever i go to friends place i visit washroom and start sniffing panties (washed ones) .never got a chance to sniff used once...i just like to see the structure of those and imagine the way my friends would look in it...

just want to know why is this kind of weirdness ?
is anyone having such tendency here ?
  • Big Cool Dick likes this

#2 Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted April 07 2013 - 03:51 AM

I once said to a boyfriend that he had to chose between my love and enlisting in the military. He choose the military.

But I really really loved the man (still do) and I slept with his boxers for about a month after the break up. (I hope he's happy in Afghanistan)

#3 louis7

louis7

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted April 07 2013 - 03:59 AM

Nothing weird about it, if it turns you on go for it. My wife and I often smell each others underwear, especially ones with cum on them! ;-)

#4 Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted April 10 2013 - 05:22 AM

Go for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Stomped

Stomped

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted April 15 2013 - 12:18 PM

I also did it for a several times. Just before the intercourse when my girlfriend gets undressed she sometimes goes to a bathroom, so at this moment I have a chance to take her panties and sniff it until she comes out.

#6 sunfighter

sunfighter

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationHub of the Universe

Posted April 15 2013 - 12:26 PM

There is no such thing as "normal".

#7 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted April 15 2013 - 09:05 PM

Have sniffed my wife's underwear sometimes but worse if you find skid marks in them - then you decide thats not good to think about sniffing then.

#8 BuryMeInSmoke

BuryMeInSmoke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted April 19 2013 - 03:45 PM

It's the gift that keeps on giving so knock yourself out.

#9 shaneuk

shaneuk

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted April 20 2013 - 05:27 PM

I love sniffing my girls panties. Not sure she'd like it if she knew, but my God it turns me on. I like to close my eyes and picture some of the steamy romps we've had and give it a little bit of tongue as well. Tastes lovely :-)

#10 sexypantylover

sexypantylover

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted April 30 2013 - 09:24 PM

Yes I agree. If it turns you on when sniffing a girls pair of panties, then its ok to do it. I know when i took my girlfriends panties i would sniff them & then get a hard on. then i would put her wet panty against my cock and start to masturbate in them. Soon i was shooting a good load of cum onto the panties. I loved it. I always had a good hard cock for her when ever we had sex. I even would wear her panties to bed when having sex. She loved it. Today I still wear panties and yes i do sniff them and i also jerk off in them too.
I love panties and i enjoy wearing panties. So go head and sniff her panties and jerk off in them, you will enjoy it.
  • cummly and Average ordinary guy 6inch like this

#11 jackinboyaus

jackinboyaus

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted December 17 2013 - 12:32 PM

I've been sniffing and wearing panties since I was about 13. Sisters. .. neices....wifes... but most of all I like cumming in a nice juicy pair of my sister in laws...mmmmm the musky sweet scent gets me going everytime

#12 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 34,065 posts

Posted December 17 2013 - 06:51 PM

just don't do it while they're wearing them.

#13 peediedj

peediedj

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted January 02 2014 - 05:50 AM

never sniffed them but worn them a few times whilst masterbating

#14 MochaMood

MochaMood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted January 03 2014 - 11:39 AM

Hi all,
This may be weird but today i would like to confess that i like to sniff panties of my girlfriends (friends who are girls) ..

Right from my childhood i was a big fan of girls panties..
The flowers designed on it <3 + white color panty would just make me erotic.
Just loved the way they were designed...i also like to rub my dick on it
now i am 21 and i like to sniff panties...whenever i go to friends place i visit washroom and start sniffing panties (washed ones) .never got a chance to sniff used once...i just like to see the structure of those and imagine the way my friends would look in it...

just want to know why is this kind of weirdness ?
is anyone having such tendency here ?

It's not okay to rub your dick on my clean panties without permission, and I project your female friends agree with me. Frankly, if were not fucking on a regular basis, don't rifle in my stuff to randomly get off in my home.

The desire isn't weird, just acting on it without permission is a violation of your friendships.

#15 Shale

Shale

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,632 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted January 07 2014 - 10:09 AM

It is a common fetish. I am really into natural body odors and particularly like to explore used panties of female acquaintances when I have the opportunity. The surreptitiousness makes it more exciting, tho I have never left any of my DNA on them.

However, writing erotica is another matter. Here is an excerpt from my erotic piece titled The Panties from 1989:

"Then, one day when I was at home alone with sexual desires to abate, and without a partner to share my lust, I took a fetish of the young woman from the dirty laundry. Her black silken panties from the day before were exciting to the eye, with their see through lacy side strap. More intimate though was the crotch which had been in direct contact with her moist slit, and had dried, leaving a stiffened impression of her lips, and even a protruding spot where they had pressed against her clit.

I turned to the white cotton liner inside. In the front it was stained pale yellow from the drops of urine. The secretions from her vagina had left a stiff white smear on the surface of the cloth. This merged with the pale brown streaks in the back, the rubbings of her anus. I saw one lone pubic hair curled into the fabric as I brought it to my face, feeling an intimacy with the young woman through the proxy of this garment which had touched her so closely.

The sweet smell of it was unbelievably exciting. It was a map of her crotch that my nose could trace. The outer edges smelled of sweat and the sweetness of apocrine, and toward the middle, still surprisingly sweet, the dried urine was more volatile, with a trace of ammonia penetrating deep into my nostrils. My excitement let me momentarily enjoy the sour smell of the brown streaks, before returning my nose to deeply savor the dried essence left by the young woman's vagina. Inhaling deeply, I could almost feel the crystaline particles that were once a fluid part of her body, enter my nostrils. They lodged along my moist membranes and took new life, remaining with me long after my nose was removed from the panties.

Needless to say, throughout this reverie my penis was engorged and dripping viscous fluid in some quantity. I placed the head of my penis on the yellow stain and wrapped the panties and my fingers around it. Still savoring the intoxicating odors that remained in my nose, I stroked but a few moments before releasing my own fluids where hers once had been."

gallery_104726_10508_1779.jpg
If it's the Right Direction

Swim Upstream

#16 z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationThe Ocean

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:37 PM

My girlfriend left panties at my place once, and for some reason when I picked them up they turned me on. I was texting with her (I was home and had the day off work) and told her I was holding them for ransom. She said she didn't negotiate with terrorists, and I could do what I please with them. Long story short, at her request, I ended up taking a few photos with me jacking off with them, sliding them around my cock and balls. Eventually cumming on them. It was hot for both of us. Though she was stuck at work for a few more hours and had to endure only having photos until she could get off to come to my place :D
  • Shale likes this

#17 Guitar-Guy

Guitar-Guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted February 24 2014 - 02:29 AM

Sure thing. I have a few pairs of panties I've acquired which I regularly smell and suck/lick during masturbation. Some I directly purchased from female acquaintances, I also have one well worn cotton pair I actually got from my gorgeous female cousin, she'd obviously had them for quite a while.

Panty selling seems to be a pretty big thing these days, it is without doubt a very common fetish. I'm think alot more people are into it that they would like to admit. I know some people are into panties that have been worn for days on end and are really smelly and gross, but to me that's just.. eugh.

An old pair, that have been maybe worn for a day and are relatively clean, that's just ideal. Or even an old pair fresh from the laundry. That way you can keep them and they smell nice forever, but they've still been around a nice pussy and butt. :)

#18 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• 7,646 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted February 24 2014 - 03:11 AM

Posted Image

#19 Running Man

Running Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationNW England

Posted February 24 2014 - 03:06 PM

I too get very turned on sniffing my wife's panties and see nothing weird at all in enjoying the lovely, sensual aroma of a woman's pussy.

It's only a few months since I admitted, during some dirty talk with my wife, that I enjoyed sniffing her panties. Not only was she not surprised, she said that she had suspected for a while that I enjoyed doing that and often left her worn panties on the bedroom floor, easily accessible for me to have a good sniff!

Further to this, I've even cleaned my wife up with her panties, after I've sprayed my cum onto her thighs and pussy, and gone back to work with the wet panties in my pocket, so that I could enjoy the aroma all afternoon.

Normal? What IS normal???

#20 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted February 24 2014 - 03:19 PM

It depends how long they have been sitting since she's taken them off.
If they have just been taken off, there's usually some wetness in them. If they've been left overnight, then it's dried up & wont smell as nice.

#21 Running Man

Running Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationNW England

Posted February 24 2014 - 03:26 PM

Good point nz male but please be assured that they've been taken off first thing in the morning for me to enjoy within the hour; wetness guaranteed!
And with that wetness comes the beautiful aroma of sex.

#22 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted February 24 2014 - 03:32 PM

Good point nz male but please be assured that they've been taken off first thing in the morning for me to enjoy within the hour; wetness guaranteed!
And with that wetness comes the beautiful aroma of sex.

Sometimes they just smell of urine - yuk !

#23 herne

herne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 06:12 AM

I like it too

#24 Morgan_Bailey

Morgan_Bailey

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 08:29 PM

I sniff my panties every day...

#25 Greener00Grasses

Greener00Grasses

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted March 21 2014 - 06:14 PM

I think it's absolutely normal, perhaps a bit kinky, but normal nevertheless. Although it isn't something I do often, I enjoy smelling women's worn panties. I find the heady aroma intoxicating. I'm not into sucking on them ... only sniffing them.

If I happen across one of my female friends panties, and I find her attractive ... I won't hesitate to pick them up and give them a smell. I won't go as far as digging through her things, but if a pair is laying out in the open, I don't find any harm in it. If I am able, I'll masturbate while smelling them, and stroke myself with their panties wrapped around my cock ... afterwards returning them to where I found them.

#26 Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 09:55 AM

I know many like the smell of panties, and pussy, they spend the day against it you know. I have been with quite a few that have said they like the smell, Hell I like it to

#27 Tiafain789

Tiafain789

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 06:34 AM

I love the smell :3

#28 Guitar-Guy

Guitar-Guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 05:53 PM

Of course it's normal. I do it with my cousins panties quite often.

#29 Megadaddy0697

Megadaddy0697

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 06:05 PM

Only if you are a perv.

#30 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• 6,901 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted March 23 2014 - 06:11 PM

I never give up the opportunity to sniff anything that's touched a hawt females cunt snatch.
Mmmmmmmm
Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!