vibrator use

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by bh76, Apr 1, 2013.

1. bh76

bh76 Guest

Question... what is the preferred way to use a vibrator with a clit part too? Would it be best to hold it against the clit or in an in and out motion?

2. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

The preferred way is whichever way works best for you.

3. roman bank

roman bank Member

I had one, I kept it under my pillow, and when we got burgled it got stolen, the robbers missed the cash and took my rabbit !.. but we`v never been burgled since so I`m not getting another one

4. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Weird burglers.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

Gently.

Personally, I have always found the actual tip of the vibe is the best point to use - those clit attachments are somewhat ...... erratic.

However if you do wish to use the vibe to penetrate, be aware that 90% of our u-beaut nerves are situated at or just inside the vaginal entrance.. You don't have to try and reach China inside us. We honestly feel less the deeper you go.

But GENTLE is the key word.

Jtaste likes this.
  6. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

yup.

I have a habit of turning my vibrator on max. Then putting it under my butt and doing the rest by fingers. Zero penitration, just buzzing under my butt and big circles with my digits

Oh and the things I do laying on my stomache with my pillow are just obscene.

Jtaste likes this.