Lil Hippie and itchy feet

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by DillaDactyl, Mar 30, 2013.

1. DillaDactyl

DillaDactyl Guest

My name is dilla..i'm 31yrs old and I love to travel..i'm trying to put together another adventure for this summer, and would love to find a travel buddy...I love to hit festivals, shows, and gatherings.... {One Lov}

2. Pink-Zeppelin

Pink-Zeppelin Member

hey ,you sound cool . im down for similar traveling destinations .

3. wandering_cosmic

wandering_cosmic Guest

my lady friend and i will be traveling the country in a sprinter van starting sometime in june... heading all over the place. we could offer a ride from time to time...

the van is huge but gets really good gas mileage... would love to have the company of some cool people while we advenutre

4. DillaDactyl

DillaDactyl Guest

Pink-Zeppelin; thanks brother!!....yeah, i'm thinkin about leaving Danville, PA in late May....I want to hit Wakarusa and flow to bonnaroo, electric forest, and all good.....forecastle may be in the forecast but idk, and plans are always open for change....for instance, the gathering in Montana sounds like a good hitch....mty email is dilladactyl@gmail.com if you wanna keep in touch..

5. DillaDactyl

DillaDactyl Guest

Wandering cosmic; I also enjoy cool companions on the road....last year we ran outa gas and had to gas jug through ohio and into Philadelphia!!!...people were really generous and we only got ran outa one town, the universe was nice to us....that would be cool to hitch a ride down the road wit ya if those cards are played!!!! one may never know!!

6. Temporas

Temporas Guest

interested in traveling as well if this is still going, currently dwell in ohio, have some money and valuables i can contribute if ya like

7. ItchyFeet

ItchyFeet Member

Darn got to this thread to late.

always next summer.