Replacement "Make an absurd accusation about the poster above" game

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by BeachBall, Mar 28, 2013.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

Convinced people the microwaved dog poop! Was a new brand of microwave popcorn!

2. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Wears her knickers back-to-front,as she rarely knows whether she's coming or going! :crowngrin:

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wears a bear suit, then complains about an itch, doesn't realise to bear it all, needs debug!

4. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Keeps all her knickers. Never throws them out. Got a giant wardrobe stuffed full of her old drawers, which she is saving up to make a giant knicker ball. When it reaches a certain radius she is planning to have it dropped by helicopter into the funnel of an active volcano.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

6. The Walking Dickhead

I got stuck in there for days. I lost my glass eye in there too, if you find it can you please keep it in a small box for me. Keep it out of the light.

Can't eat Smarties unless the tube is opened exactly in the middle using a cheese knife made of silver. Each half must be eaten in the following order, left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right.. and so on until the tube is finished, or failing that just normal Ferrero Rocher will do.

7. puggybear

Hates it being mentioned-but often gives all his change to charity.....[ol' softy,so he is]

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Catches wild cats, steals their fleas, thinks it makes him an authentic bear!

9. The Walking Dickhead

Everytime she comes across a dead bee she draws a small circle round it with chalk. This is supposed to open a portal to the dead bee realm. She thinks if she doesn't do this everytime then the world will end up full of dead bees and we'll all suffocate. She got arrested once in the Anrdale centre for creating a scene because the store janitor was sweeping up and inadvertently swept up a dead bee.

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Lol

Is the cleverest dickhead walking I know!

And I know some dum ones!

11. The Walking Dickhead

Collects eye baths. Her ancestors invented the chihuahua. It has been argued that her blood contains a form of DNA that is alien to even the universe because it contains letters and numbers that don't exist.

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

Is so kinky, three sticks and a grass pole are needed to just get him out the chair!

13. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Morrow grew wings on her back
    Flew up in the air "free as a bird"
    Hit her head on a over hanging street light
    Fell back down to the ground
    Succumbing to dizziness, she slowly stood up
    Back to a clumsy walk.
    Thought she was Nancy Sinatra singing "these boots were made for walkin"

14. The Walking Dickhead

Has to cut off a toe every now and then because his feet are continually growing. It's a condition called Phantom Extra Toe Syndrome and it affects 1 in 30 billion people. The last person who had this condition was one of Jesu's disciples, or so he claims. He has a plastic skeleton model of him in his bedroom showing feet with twelve toes, in the old days before knives were invented.

15. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

A Zombie ate his pecker off
    It grew back as a Zombie sex toy

NOW all he thinks about is Necrophilia. Is there a connection?

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

Is fascinated by Dh,s pecker..Is trying to have all his extra toes swapped for mahoosive peckers, just like Dh,s but bigger ones!

1 person likes this.
  17. puggybear

Morrow buried her granddad [who owned a kebab shop] with his equipment - just so she could make sure he really was turning in his grave

1 person likes this.
  18. The Walking Dickhead

Doesn't have any internal organs because they were stolen by an alien race of flesh hunters who kidnap you in your sleep and return you the same but with your insides made out of wires and metal pipes

19. morrow

morrow Visitor

Lies! It was him! I was there!

20. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

She constantly lies

It was her!... not him!
    She was never even close to being there!
    She wasn't even in the same country as him!