Vaporizing hash ?

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by PAX-MAN, Mar 21, 2013.

1. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

I just came across some hash that is about 7 yrs old. A really good stone but it is a really harsh smoke. I tried a water pipe and that helped a bit but not much. I was thinking of trying a vaporizer but someone told me it wouldn't work. Does anybody know if it would be worth buying a vaporizer to try and smoke it? All responses would be greatly appreciated.

PAX

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I vaporize my hash, but I don't think you will notice any difference in harshness compared to smoking. I find hash is just a rougher smoke then herb. Vaporizers are worth the investment though just for the fact that you will get high off less while being easier on your lungs.

3. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

I finally got myself a used vaporizer! I can't believe how expensive they are. I will only be using it to smoke some hash. I was really surprised that it vaporized so well, being that it was as old as it was, I thought it was all dried out. The vaporizer actually got rid of the harshness of the hash which was a very pleasant surprise! Thank you for your response.

PAX