Type of circumcision

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Cutted, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

There are three types of circumcisions:

Tight - all of the foreskin is cut off, and also usually the frenulum (the stringy thing in the "inverted v" on the underside of the glans); masturbating is done with a lubricant; this type circumcision is seldom done today.

Regular - most of the foreskin is cut off; the frenulum remains; masturbation is usually done with a lubricant, as little of the remaining foreskin can be pulled over the glans when erect; most guys get this type circumcision today.

Loose - very little of the foreskin is cut off (possibly only the "nozzle" at the tip); the frenulum remains. When masturbating, you should be able to slide the remaining foreskin half way or more over the glans, and all the way over it when soft. Many guys over 40 (including me) have this type circumcision, which leaves some loose skin sitting behind the coronal ridge of the glans when soft, and even some when hard.

What type of circumcision do you have?

Tight -

Regular-

Loose-

Are you happy with the way it looks when:

Soft?

Hard?

Asphalt-cowboy and hemeo like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i guess it would be regular. it's not perfectly even though; there is more loose skin on the left side.

it looks fine to me.

edit in response to question below: united states.

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

If you wish, state where you are from, so we can determine what type of circumcision is most often done in various countries. If you have another type of circumcision not included in these three groups (such as a dorsal slit, often done in the South Seas), describe.

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I've never paid that much attention. I'm gonna say regular but that's just a guess.

5. fx20736

fx20736 Member

I am uncircumcised and so grateful for that. having a foreskin is so unbelievably awesome, my wife loves it and I try to incorporate foreskin play into our sex life all the time.

I was born in the USA.

Lightining likes this.
  6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

tight - no foreskin at all to pull over the glans. cut in the UK without a choice!

Sad - I love and am fascinated by foreskins.

Simon :sunny:

7. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Fairly tight cut here. WITH A MAJOR RESENTMENT !!
    In Phila., USA. A product of Routine Infant Circumcision (RIC) where the hospitals and doctors could bill for a "surgical procedure," at least they could "back in those days." Now-a-days, the insurance companies aren't routinely paying for it and, guess what, "RIC" isn't that routine any more.
    I was left, after my mutilation, with a little bit of frenulum. And yeah, I would be using gallons of lube if I didn't have a huge supply of precum.
    Note: When I do use lube, I use Albolene, the Number One J.O. lube. It's sold in drug stores as a "make up remover" but, trust me, more guys are buying it than females.

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Jim - don't resent what you can't change. Look at the benefits - longer sex probably (many guys who are uncut have PE problems, at least until they learn to control it. (See my thread in Sexual Health). Many women prefer a cut penis - cleaner, smells better unless the uncut one is cleaned every day. And the look of an uncovered mushroom head versus the "one-eyed snake" look is sexier. A recent study in Africa of adult men who previously had intercourse before being cut reported no decrease in enjoyment of intercourse after being cut.

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

so whats the purpose for this...do you actually fap yourself silly imagining my penis?

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

It is not well known that all circumcisions are not uniformly done - some leave no foreskin or frenulum remaining, and others leave a lot, cutting off just enough to allow the remaining foreskin to slip behind the head when soft. And others have "regular" cuts.

This thread hopefully will reveal whether religious practices, geographic area where it was done, or the age of the recipient of the circumcision dictated the type of circumcision, and when it was performed. Or is it just the way a particular doctor or practitioner liked to perform it? Also, is one type of circumcision better than the others in terms of satisfactory intercourse or masturbation?

11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

12. michaelson

michaelson Member

I'm from the USA.

Tight, but still have the frenulum.

I'm cool with how it looks soft and hard.

13. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Maybe not tight, but closer to regular.

14. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

not many loose like me?

15. MasterSeal

MasterSeal Member

Tight. And I like that really. Most chicks I met dig it more for oral.

16. Tuttle

Tuttle Member

I was cut pretty tight, and disappointed about it. In the United States in the mid `70s.

He can actually change it, if he is willing to put in the time and the effort. Tissue expansion is a well known and common practice used by plastic and restorative surgeons to grow extra skin, often for grafting. It can also be done by those who wish to get some functionality of a foreskin back, and it is done in a non surgical manner, either manual stretching or using a "tugging" device to induce cellular mitosis (not just stretching the skin). The process is very similar to the skin grown when people gauge their ears or gain a fair amount of weight.

I have been at it a year, and I have gone from very little skin mobility when erect (could not quite force the shaft skin up to touch the corona) to now being able to almost completely cover the glans when erect when pulling the shaft skin up. This has allowed me to masturbate for the first time in my life without lube, and it feels WAY better. But there is still a long road ahead if I want to achieve full flaccid coverage, I would guess another 5 years. For me, very much worth it.

Circumcision destroys a huge number of nerves, and leads to further desensitization of the glans due to keratinization. While restoring cannot regrow exactly what was taken from you, it can restore a great deal of sensitivity. If you are interested in trying to restore some of this feeling and some functionality of your penis, there are sites with some great information. The top Google hit for "restoring foreskin" is one of the best. NORM also has plenty of info.

17. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

my penis is beautiful ;)

it never occurred to me that there would be different types of circumcision. I guess I would fall into the regular type.

18. oliverarmstrong

oliverarmstrong Guest

i am cut. i love it. wife love it too much. i guess all women, or at least 96% of women love it cut.

19. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Regular for me, but I have never needed lubrication for masturbation.

20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Keep the replies coming...