The Dispposable Male

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by David54, Mar 15, 2013.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Waiting for the thread title the deplorable male

2. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Thailand isn't much fun at the moment, oppressive military government that doesn't want white foreigners around.
    VISA has become harder to get since they took over. The people generally aren't all that friendly to foreigners, English very poor, culture totally different.
    Accommodation is cheap, girls and booze less so, available women mainly in their 30s.
    Women extremely grasping and unfaithful.

Philippines fairly easy, unless you look like a drug dealer whom they can shoot on sight.
    VISA easy, especially for US citizens. Very friendly to foreigners, English spoken by almost everyone, culture similar to ours.
    Accommodation slightly more expensive, girls and booze way cheap, available women mainly from 18 to 30.
    Women don't expect so much, and not so much playing around.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think Manilla is one of the biggest shitholes I have ever seen.

Curious what you say about Thailand, maybe you are just bored of the place

The government doesnt want white foriegners? they just introduced a 10 year visa for over 50s - that screams they want retirees at least

I dont share the same rules or dealings with the female half of the population as you do, so we probably have different perspectives.....but in every other area, I think Thailand wins....well especially Bangkok vs Manilla.

Bangkok one of the worlds most interesting cities, east meets west in a thriving vibrant metropolis

Manilla - where god likes to take a dump

You sure it just isnt a case of you are bored with your thai wife, the philipino girlfriend is much more enthusiastic about sucking your pee pee, which is giving you rose coloured vision whilst in the phillipines?

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Retirees with $100,000 (3M Thai Baht) in a Thai bank account or an income of $3,000 (100,000 Thai Baht) a month.
    If we had that much, we wouldn't be in Thailand.

PS
    The only time I'm in Bangkok or Manila is while I'm waiting for my next flight.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Back to the actual subject at hand.

Whining about women that only wanted a bunch of kids, never really gave a crap about you

Dont most guys just really only really care about getting somekind of regular sexual service for their efforts

Cant the majority of relationships be generalized in that way? The guy only really cares about regular sucky sucky, the women only care about a steady income whilst raising his little brats for him

Go have a read through websites like MGTOW, the majority of whines are in regards to the wife "lying" about or not wanting to do some certain sex act

Isnt it the same thing, the guy never really gave a crap about the wife except as a regular sex service, which she knew all along...then when either she gets too fed up, or too old,,,,then its every rational under the sun, except the directest truth, that the new girlfriend half her age gives him a bigger boner

1 person likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/tourism-and-transport/1141756/10-year-visa-for-senior-tourists

What did it used to be?, i might have my countries mixed up

I seem to remember something about 800K baht bank balance for one of the visas,

And investment visa was 10 million baht

3 million baht sounds resonable

Still better than the US 1 million needed for Hawaii