in a lot of pain and need advice

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by stardust, Nov 20, 2004.

1. stardust

stardust Banned

i have an infected wisdom tooth that is coming through. they do this all the time, and every time i go to the dentist i get antibiotics and a promise to put me on the waiting list to have them removed.

coz the national health service in this country is so crap, i still havent had them removed, and no-one has managed to give me any antibiotics that i'm not allergic too.

so - any suggestions about a natural antibiotic? i just want the infection and pus in my mouth to go.

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

2. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

If you can find someone with an ozone generator that is for medical use, ozonate glasses of water and then hold the water in your mouth and it will kill the bacteria, you can swallow it, it is good for you, ozone is just electrified oxygen, and therefore it is a powerful oxidizer. Until then, cloves are a good natural pain killer, just suck on them.
    saltwater can help too, if you hold it in your mouth and swish it around then spit it out.

3. earthfriend

earthfriend Member

I know this isn't a natural antibiotic, but have you ever thought about going to a dentist school? I don't know about waiting lines or whatever, but it's cheaper.

4. earthfriend

earthfriend Member

Tea tree oil mouthwash...NOw, you probably know that you should never ever ever take this stuff internally, but I have heard about using it in toothpastes and mouthwashes..just don't swallow it. it's my favorite antibiotic to use.

5. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

propolis is a natural antibiotic. it's sometimes referred to as russian penicillin.

6. stardust

stardust Banned

does it actually contain penicillin? coz i'm allergic to that too.

thanks for the advice guys.

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

7. Saje

Saje Member

flush the area several times w warm salty water in a syringe. do this seceral times a day.I had to do this everytime I had a molar removed. It helps clean it and prevent infection. I had to do it like three or four times a day for a week until it healed. In your case that would be different.
    Garlic is a natural antibiotic.
    You should look at this website. It's interesting and relevant.
    http://www.naturalfacts.com.au/antibio.html
    Good luck!

8. rockymtnhigh

rockymtnhigh Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Be careful, DO NOT inhale ozone it is very bad for you, most ozone gen boxes say this, that is way the smell is added to the gas.

9. morningglory

morningglory Member

If you boil some myrrh gum in distilled water and let it cool, you can use it as a mouth rinse several times a day. It's antimicrobial and antibacterial.

10. morningglory

morningglory Member

Also if you mix ground tumeric and ground cloves, make a paste with a little olive oil. You can apply it to the area if it hurts. Be careful with the tumeric, it stains everything (skin too), but it really works... my wisdom teeth are coming in too.

11. stardust

stardust Banned

thanks for the advice. i am pleased to announce that it has gone away and i didnt end up on antibiotics!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx