1st time nude!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by mental-mike, Mar 4, 2013.

1. mental-mike

mental-mike Member

So I have always been somewhat of a "closet" nudist and figure I would try my 1st outting for a weekend at a resort once it warms up.

The ONLY thing I worry about..is getting hard. I'm human, and if I see an attractive person then it may happen. How do I avoid it? What will resort staff say? is it normal?

2nd worry is, sunburned...:( are sunscreens good to apply down there?

YES, this is a serious post :)

****NOOB mistake...found other post about the matter ;)

2. Impending Confusion

Impending Confusion Member

Unless you're very comfortable, you shouldn't get an erection.

Anti-Nerve is always a backup :D

3. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Probably not a good look for a first-timer walking into a nudist resort. True, it can be a turn on if you see something that would normally get you worked up. I got a raging hard on the first time I was introduced to a nudist resort 25 years ago. But I had my beach towel slung over my shoulder and it conveniently obscured what could have been a potentially troublesome display. The boss of the resort said his wife noticed it and got a chuckle. It's only human, but tact and awareness of the sensitivities of others, especially people you don't know, is a good path to follow.

4. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

A topic that comes up every few months ... Maybe I can add some thoughts though. As everywhere in the world, there’s a place and a time for everything. In fact, erections are pretty uncommon on nude beaches and similar situations, like resorts, saunas, spas and so on. Seems experienced guys just don’t get them, but maybe sometimes rookies and also teens in their hormone changeup time. At least hardons are unwelcome at most of family-orientated sites. But this doesn’t mean they are “bad” per se. You just shouldn’t flaunt it.

You also should bear in your mind the whole setting. On a beach packed with families you should avoid any behavior that might be considered as lewd, so you better don’t get a boner, or if so, find a chance to hide it or cool down your senses. If you are alone among good friends remote from others, maybe no one will complain if you feel good obviously. And then, off the traditional nudist culture, there are sites where sexual things are even desired, so having an erection there would astound no one.

To come back to the original question: first, no need to worry. Probably nothing will happen. If though, just have in mind it’s natural and a sign of health. Just have a towel in reach for “the case” and act adequate. That’s all, no big deal. I’ve introduced a pretty dozen of guys to nude beach life, and this strategy always did run, though some of them had the same misgivings before.

nudistguyny likes this.
  5. Steve durham

Steve durham Members

Don't worry about it it happens to all of us

6. Steve durham

Steve durham Members

My first time on a nudist beach was about 5 yesrs ago in ibiza on a beach called es cavallet.
    I got a taxi to the beach, I am was about 35 and I am a male.
    I walked onto the beach and found a fairly quiet place to sit, kind of to the back of the beach.
    It was early and not too busy. I kept my shorts on as I was very nervous.
    After an hour or 2 it started to get busy, I was way to nervous to remove my shorts.
    People started to sit nearby, most we nude.
    A german couple layed their towels down near me and got undressed, middle aged and quite normal, we exchanged a few words and that was it.
    They were joined by another couple and and ther kids, a boy about 8 and a girl 14, thwy all went totally nude.
    Erection time, still in my shorts.
    Conversion started as they were only a few feet away.
    Conversation moved to the fact it was my first time, they kind of made fun of me and my nervousness.
    One of the guys pretty much told me to go nude, but i explained i had a problem with getting erect. He said it wasn't a problem and no one cared, that it happens to everyone from time to time.
    Tje only way to deal with it was to get on with it.
    After some encouragement i removed my shorts, i was semi and within a minute fully erect, i hid it with my towel, still talking with them. A few of them looked but took no real notice.
    Still chatting to me, one of the women said it was fine, don't worry about it.
    After a good few minutes it went down and i was able to move the towel.
    Itnthen went straight back up, i moved the towel again. I was told again not to worry and it wasn't a problem, feeling very brave and shaking with excitement i moved the towel to reveal a fully erect penis.
    They all looked at it, i have to say that was an amazing feeling.
    We chatted, exchanged drinks and cigarettes for about 5 hours most of which i was erect.
    It would go up and down but some of the views made it go up.
    I am not a perv but the sight of the girl didn't help.
    They did try to make me feel at ease with the whole nudity thing, and i did see both men erect from time to time, but that more to do with the conversation.
    It is very hard not getting caught looking where you know you shouldn't be looking.
    A got caught a lot lol.
    The dad of the girl said it was ok to look.
    That got us all hard.

7. Ruddles

Ruddles Members

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  8. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I too have had erections at the nude beach and even at home. In my experience, as long as you are not being pervy or rubbing yourself, no one cares. It's not the erection that is the issue, it's the behavior that is usually the issue.

Bilby, bill697cu and Granite69 like this.
  9. Grrt

Grrt Senior Member

I'd love to go to a nudist beach but I would worry if I got an erection

Wizard1012 and Candy Gal like this.
  10. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Oiy you. Get to Swanage. lol

Grrt likes this.
  11. Grrt

Grrt Senior Member

A bit chilly now lol

Candy Gal likes this.
  12. Candy Gal

Next Summer. xxx

nudistguyny likes this.
  13. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I still want to do the nude meadow trip with my lover.

Candy Gal likes this.
  14. Candy Gal

Essential to yodel - So I am told. xxx

AstroShark likes this.