Write Live

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by _luckyme_, Mar 3, 2013.

1. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

And another livewriter joins the forums on her journey through forum land hoping to find kindred spirits and writers who write instead of argue about rules and regulations. Writers who enjoy the work of another without the need to make one conform to the 'rules'.

"... this is an Arts forum," said Lucky. "... and does Art not invite for discussion? For talk, musing or contemplating live, the live of humans and their way of life?" When Martin Luther King said, "Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see," did he not try to explain the idea he had on life? Did he not try to bring within the grasp of those surrounding him The Idea of Plato? Did Plato not suggest in his Allegory of the Cave that what mankind sees as reality is in truth a collection of shadows cast on the walls of the cave in which we are imprisoned? And are all humans not imprisoned in the cave of their minds? Do not their own ideas, their philosophies hold them prisoner? And does enlightenment only come when an individual grasps the idea that there is truth beyond sense? That truth does not always makes sense?

Would truth always make sense and humans always have the sense to see those truths ... Wouldn't that be an ideal world?

[​IMG]

2. fleamailman

fleamailman Member

(the goblin showed having not first seen this thread then added "...they don't reply much at fist and then slowly they get to trust you and then they keep you company, I spent a long time here on my own at first but it helped me immensely to edit my posts from way back, they one day there was a reply, then another, and then another after that, they don't fight you here, which is why I remain...")

3. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

"Hi Lucky!" laughed Dejavu.

"I can't grasp that there's truth beyond sense, though I can, however unfortunately, grasp that there's truth that doesn't always make sense, and in grasping, see that said truth doesn't necessarily thereby make sense..." he said softly.

"I do know I love to make sense!" he said brightly.

"I think humans are far more important than all our truth has ever been. Oh, and goblins too!"

4. youngatheart

youngatheart Member

I am shy and wait in the wings...i will surface from time to time with things that shine and undulate. Why? I am not sure that even i know at this moment. Something just tells me that that is the case. However, i've decided that I might not always be given to shining and may lack the proper flashlight to see any Goblins in the upcoming road ahead. So, i better pipe down before the truth finds me out.

5. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

Lucky grins happy to read how she is welcomed by the goblin and already two others. Then she sees the one she had been searching for and says, "There you are! Finally found the courage to show yourself?" The little mouse silently stares back at her from the reflection of the dark window. She knows this mouse is a soft spoken one but nevertheless Lucky is glad she lured it out of the abyss of her inner most self. "See? It isn't that bad to be among humans not as long as we stand together as one. And remember they do not all want to catch you and put you in a cage, or worse exterminate." The little mouse involuntary shivers at the mere thought of it but then roars as it refuses to be scared off by threats that cannot really touch it. Lucky smiles, glad her little mouse is there when the need arises and she needs it to stand beside her as she encounters those who wish to bend her to their idea of how she should be and reasons with them to make them see that neither Lucky, nor the mouse are a threat, and who knows what help a little mouse can offer.

[​IMG]

6. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

"Bravo," The little mouse slowly claps and bows to her audience and her fellow writers. "There are those who try and succeed and there are those who try but fail to see that there is value in what could be seen as failure by some, or beauty by others. Just remember," whispers the mouse. "That not all is true what we perceive as the truth. For ones truth could be the other human's lie." And she laughs. "Is the monarch a mental patient when he refers to himself as we? Is the writer a patient when he/she explores new but not very unfamiliar ways of writing, or is it all in the mind of the reader? The one place where the writer wants the words to be alive while they might not even make sense at first glance to the reader if one does not stop to think."

...a repost then for even a mouse must keep moving her things around for she collects and hoards her words but must polish till they shine.

“In life there are no mistakes. In the end things will work out for the best,” someone once said. The little mouse thinks about that one for a while, then she shakes her head. "Maybe it reminds you of the time when you wanted to make sense and none seemed to want to listen and the human … Best not go there, or else you will have your buttons pushed. And what if it’s not the right one? What if the wrong buttons get pushed and bad things happen?” It’s a good thing the right button is there too. She will go and push that one now.

[​IMG]

7. youngatheart

youngatheart Member

i feel like scampering back into my hole, but have decided to be brave(for the time being) will walk with you on this journey. Please, just leave me a few crumbs to eat now and then, to keep up my strength and i will be your best journey-mate. I am small but I am loyal.

8. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

"... the journey to ones self, the path to self-knowledge ..." The mouse offers a smile at the young one, while wonders. Can one ever find that right path into the abyss of ones self? Should one want to descend into the dark cavernous space of ones self and stare their beast in the eye? What if one finds no path, but loses ones way to find within their inner self an ugly beast one didn't knew they harboured? What if humans do not have a private self? What if humans are no more than a hive mind, divided and unable to be at peace and one? What if that is the reason for their need to comply, to fit into that box readied for them upon birth? What if they need to drone on along that path to their final destination, not to ones inner most self, but their blissful being bland, to fit in, to not stand out, to ... "Best not go there," the little mouse whispers while she stares at her reflection in the window where outside in the dark the glowing eyes of a hunting beast stare back at her. "It might not be a pretty picture and certainly not a perfect world. That place within where envy, jealousy, anger and demons lurk." The mouse shakes her head and thinks. "Can humans ever reach ones self, find their inner most self, conquer it, persuade it to come out and show itself? Or even tame it? What if the connection which tethers them breaks and the self roams free?" The little mouse wonders about that and sets out to wander about, for even a mouse must hide and bide its time to take what it needs, but then she says, "These are questions not to be asked right now, for the answers might not be pretty and shatter the human's idea of how pleasant the world could be. Let humans have their dreams and hopes for better times ..." The little mouse smiles. "but do not worry, for it is all but words and the human mind ..."

[​IMG]

9. Dejavu

'No private self', said Dejavu who had been in some hairy places and knew the personal so well he didn't like the thought of Lucky journeying to where she might meet those who find it altogether painful. 'The personal is our pleasure! It is the outermost!' He laughed, again admiring the most recent musings of the mouse, making, in so many words, or at least not so many as would truly confuse, his loyalty known also, to have it shown he was a lover and a fighter, that he was no stranger to what threatened to shatter the self, that he was as little resigned to life as he was to die. 'It's like the balance of lust and reason you spoke of Lucky' he went on, and left off, thinking of how to his mind the world wedding presented itself before the abyss did.

10. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

The little mouse sits behind the window overlooking the garden, content to see nature just be. Smiling, she thinks about acting and the inability to react, while wonders, "Why is that what is out of reach always is so attractive to humans?" She sees the dog, the greenhouse, all of nature. All of it in perfect balance. Satisfied with what is. Without a need to want what isn't theirs. To pursuit beyond reason, beyond need. "What is, is and should not need to change. Unless some human comes and disturbs the perfect balance." Do humans have a built in need to destroy? To hurt what should be nurtured? There has been said that humans are sheep. If that were true, they would not hurt each other, they would not fight, not envy. They would merely be and be happy with what is. Grass to eat, walk the mountain pasture, feel the elements, be and be content. "If only more of them could be like sheep," the mouse muses. "No worries over caterpillars eating the melons, snails stealing the strawberries when the season comes. But why worry over those things? Do not those little ones have an equal right to life? To eat those fruits of the human's labour?" The little mouse smiles and hopes the humans let the creatures have their feast instead of famine. If only humans could find it in themselves to also allow each other their joy and all of what they need. "Ah," muses the mouse. "But that would be a perfect world. And wouldn't that create a new problem?"

[​IMG]

11. youngatheart

youngatheart Member

of mice and men..i am so frightened of what i know to be true. Words were written in stone, later papyrus..much later they fly on the web, like excited neurons. Ezekiel's not coming back anymore, is he? I don't want to muse anymore, i want to refuse the truth..i want to stop this journey. but, i can't , so for a while i shall stow away under this kindly lion's paw. i wonder if he has a splinter. i hope not. <scampers away> <watches>

12. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

"Words cannot be taken back, neither the spoken, nor the written for they lead their own life once left their origin and none can predict how they will be received by humans," whispers the little mouse who is a gatherer and therefor cannot be fully trusted for she will store these words for later use and repost them elsewhere. But this one likes how her words form a conversation with those who walk alongside with her on this journey, on this trip into forum land where all is as much true as one cares to believe while nothing is as it seems. Aren't all humans inclined to stick to their own, can the future really be foretold? Was there an Ezekiel who knew, really knew? Or was he as blind as all humans seem to be, feeding their inner sloth unable to break free from what holds them in place whether it be words or attitude. "Yes, the mouse isn't afraid of the men for she knows there will always be humans who can be made to see instead of following blindly the path they were set upon, the path leading to their box readied for them upon birth. No rather than to die without having lived she invites xxxxxx to come along on this journey away from the way of humans and their notions. So fear not and set that first step upon the path leading to ..." and the mouse smiles for she knows there are more like you who have it in them to wander off and fear no more.

[​IMG]

13. Dejavu

Dejavu was not a reposter, despite continuing to post anew, for he didn't at heart want anything of writing that was not also born of repast. If polishing could not be done on the spot, why polish? he said to himself almost lackadaisically, alighting on the funny fact he didn't know enough of polish to even say hello or goodbye. His digestion was one thing, his hunting himself another, or so he liked to think, being one who'd learned in mane to watch his words flow from his countenancing them. I am one to be fully trusted, he confirmed for all concerned, trusting they weren't really, and have no splinters to speak of. And were I to, far from wanting my splintering to be felt further, I'd see if I could gain some little assistance with such a thing being much too large for overall fiddliness, though small enough to want myself whole. Luckys asking whether a perfect world would create a new problem made him feel very tender in his paws between posts, so unpunnily, that is, in all seerusness now, he replied: 'I don't think so.' It wasn't much of a reply, not the kind of little shining thing that could be said to speak volumes, so he added, 'Perfection tends not, by which it may be inferred deeds not need anything but the desire that is itself to the last... ...ing.' he quickly suffixed. And with that he pressed the right button to make visible, and hopefully good beyond himself what was already too long, for his own liking at any rate.

14. jats

jats Member

... beautifully put, though I disagree, essentially, as reposts are so handy to say "I told you so" time and again...great thread Lucky, a repost then from the Lympics last year...

"...to this then..." smiles Jats, back now, shattered "...firstly I don't see the need for this second pm, with a second threat, as I already told you I shan't be writing here for a bit..." Jats shakes his head to clear out some befuddlement "...I love your writing, youse two mods you, so eloquent, polished, and it's lovely to see writers write, yes I do like that about this forum, but see a mod will never be remembered on forumland, and you can't just copy livewriting for a bit, you have to live it, and do it, and you can't do that as a moderator I'm afraid, despite the talent, and it's only then that you learn that the threat of a ban is no threat whatsoever, 'there are as many forums as there are stars in a night sky' remember? I love that line, I stole if from Flea, it was like someone had switched a light on in-between him moaning about his hay fever, or something or other, though there was a lovely picture...no this livewriting lark is not as flippant as it often seems..." smiles Jats waving "..I'll pop back in after the Lympics...c'mon Team GB..." Jats shouts, slapping his thighs and clapping his hands in a silly gesture taken from the stands "...youse two..." Jats laughs "...you only have to ask you know, I'm nice enough, but don't get on your bloody high horses with me too neither..." Jats laughs one last time while practising his stern look as the whistle starts the football now then adds "...I'm sensitive you now, I write poetry and stuff..."

[​IMG]

15. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

Laughing by how this replay reminds her of old days and times past the little mouse reads Jats' reply. "... a shame it took a near ban and a real ban to open eyes that were near shut before," says the mouse as she tells Jats' "You are so right, only by living it one can really know it. But then again doesn't this work for everything one encounters? Even in real life?"

[​IMG]

16. jats

jats Member

...and anyway...

"...Crikey!..." laughs Jats "...thats the problem with modern women in their sexual peaks with their insatiable appetites and oft kinky bent, with plenty of learned tricks up their sleeves that would cause even a younger chap difficulty to keep up with their voracious appetites, and so once I have given them that orgasm like nothing they have ever experienced in their lives, some of them even finding God, well they shout his name often enough, they just want it again and again, where for me, by then, I would rather have a nice cup of tea instead while they are tied to the bed..." chuckles Jats slinking off to greet the sandman now

[​IMG]
    bafm cf c9 uk wb pwb

17. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

Pleasantly surprised the little mouse smiles as she reads the latest posts. "How very perceptive of you Jats." And she laughs out loud while serving tea. "... and what wondrous way of words you have, Dejavu, to describe what inner self of you shines through your posts." Completely content with her life the mouse sits on the sofa, curled up under the duvet thinking of one who made her very happy and still does. "Why is it that humans are always in search of happiness of fulfilment of their lust? Do they not realise happiness lies within? That its concept changes with every step of the journey they take through life?" And looking at how humans can change their life into something others might consider unfortunate to become blissfully happy she wonders why they insist on questioning that happiness. "How can you be happy like this? Surely you must regret ... What if you can no longer ... And don't you know how much suffering you're causing?" She shakes her head and whispers, "What brings the one joy might make the other sad. But no human is the same and none will be happy in the exact same way." Smiling the mouse hopes more and more humans will free themselves from their box, readied for them upon birth and choose a path leading to their happiness, even if that comes at a price, for isn't the grand prize the happiness within? "Life is indeed too short for anything but to enjoy happiness, regardless what in any way which suits the individual human." and she rubs herself against that one who knows so well how to make her a believer too.

[​IMG]

18. fleamailman

fleamailman Member

("...well didn't I say that here you could post whatever you like here..." smiled the goblin enjoying the reads)

19. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

Smiling back at the goblin the little mouse agrees. "Time for a repost then from that other place where pictures were seen as too ..."

Puzzled the little mouse sees humans try and try again, only to fail in their attempt to harness natures forces, or force humans to curb their lust. "One cannot catch the moon's light in ones hand. As one cannot catch a human's behaviour and turn it into how one craves for it to be and keep it bridled." the mouse then smiles and reassures friendly as ever. "Yes, of course lust and behaviour is taken serious. But a scene from a modern interpretation of Don Giovanni ... surely that cannot be too ..." The little mouse reads back what they were called. "Ah, yes too garish to post on a writers forum where the writers gather to be tickled and fed ideas for their writing, if that is what their aim is. It is most certainly the mouse's 'mission' on any writers forum or any other she visits." Sipping her juice the mouse reads the thread again and sees that next to the haters/complaints there are also those members glad with what is offered here." Bowing her head to what must be to keep all happy she whispers, "Hopefully the few loud complaints will not over shout the silent but happy readers of this illustrated thread for all to join in with and you can rest assured the pictures to come will not be too disturbing to those who do not ever watch television or go to the cinemas. And what of the poetry and prose? What are children doing here, reading what would be restricted in a public library, even without pictures to illustrate." Sighing the mouse sits back and shakes her head. "This is not meant as insubordination or an insult, but what forces those who cannot stand the pictures to come into the thread and read/watch over and over again? What reason other than to find a reason to complain and stop another from what one wants to do? But since this is your house, and I'd like very much to keep posting and call this my house too, I will comply and post more bland pictures not to offend the easily offended." Not that it mattered, because this little mouse had to move on anyway, for even a mouse who is a delight can never fully be trusted.

[​IMG]

20. Dejavu

'Well, it was lovely to have you drop by Lucky', said Dejavu, dwelling on how very mouse-like the in and out of it all was. Dejavu didn't mind mice. He had even been fond of them. He remembered his horror when he was little at seeing the head of his pet mouse devoured by its fellow inmates that belonged to his brothers. He recalled also a weird time-lapse video he'd seen of a mouse decomposing, where it had been maggot-ridden and the thing appeared to spiral upwards, a kind of morbid maypole. What reflections! Dejavu had no hole to hide in, no box, pine or otherwise had been laid out for him since birth. 'Realizing joy never comes at a price, but a risk!' he said beamingly, thinking of the joy he had given through his own over time, of how it had become its own time. He had kissed eternity, and in her beauty she had not demanded his head for his presumption. "But maybe you weren't planning on leaving just yet? Just reckoning the odds of the thing?" He laughed. "In any case, a pleasure!" He winked, knowingly, the naughtiness of every happiness. ;-D