THE way to take shrooms

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Buddy of the island, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Buddy of the island

Buddy of the island Member

Lemon juice.. Its the real deal!

This past Saturday night I mixed up the last of my shroom powder with lemon juice.. and oh man!:2thumbsup:

i was a bit bummed, thinking that the one gram I had wouldnt be able to get me past level 1 or 2. So when I looked online for ways to increase theyre effects, I came across this little tidbit of wisdom! supposedly, the pH value of highly acidic foods (like lemons) extracts the psilocybin and psilocin more effectively than stomach acid alone does. I was expecting a bump, but what I got was mind blowing..

It made that one gram seem like I took 4 or 5, and it took me clear to a level four trip, and fast too!.. It does, honestly make the come up a lot quicker, and a bit dissorienting.. by 30 minutes in my vision was zooming in and our, wabbling and rotating.. and by the time it hit the one hour mark I was on my way to a whole new dimention! :dizzy2:

So, if you want to make the most of your limited mush.. I highly recommend this method of injestion.. However, it being a much more fast and powerful trip, it wont be as comprehensable and "ponderous" as your adverage mushroom trip. I just wanted to share this with you all! if you havnt heard it before :rolleyes:

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I can attest!! 2.5g in lemon juice gave me my strongest shroom trip ever . . . full blown visuals, ego death, belly laughs, laughing til i cried, etc

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Preach it Sirs !

4. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

Very interesting! ;) I should do just that, because I'm one of those hard heads who need massive doses to feel satisfied.

5. nicknack

nicknack Member

What about with fresh mushrooms? And does it make a trip different rather than more intense?

6. bestspores

bestspores Guest

You should try with a slow dose. the best way is to eat them if it is raw. Otherwise you can take dried shrooms with fruit juice or even with tea or pizza. Take your trip at a relaxed environment.

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

This would work with fresh mushrooms too, which are 90%+ water. It doesn't alter the type of trip just makes it a little shorter and more intense. Onset much more sudden as well.

8. Fribzytamine

Fribzytamine Banned

Hahah really good report mr writer :) laughing til cried is lemon catalyzer for psilocybin? Also i heard choclate was :sunny: I missed shrooms.

9. Bud D

Bud D Member

Most tap water is alkaline, so a little citric acid helps the alkaloids go into soultion. I wanna try a shroom tincture with 195 proof everclear and a bump of citric acid.

10. AmniaAstronomica

AmniaAstronomica Member

I´ve read a lot about the thing with lemon juice; but often people say that it´s bullshit!
    However it does make sense that it should have some effect, and I will definitely try that the next time I decide do go for a ride (still got some shrooms saved for a nice trip in the summer!)

11. Buddy of the island

Buddy of the island Member

Since then, Iv taken two 2c-c NBOMe trips.. In one, I dropped two, very nice hits!.. And to this day, that gram of mushrooms has given me my most powerful psychedellic trip :). It definetly works!

12. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Definitely gonna check that out!