Tattoo cover up ideas?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by whatdapoop, Feb 23, 2013.

1. whatdapoop

whatdapoop Guest

Howdy all...

I figured some of you peoples would be the most creative around, So I'll see what you reckon.

When I was younger and dumber I got my wrists tattooed with a peace sign on one, and a heart on the other. Ha-ha, I should have listened to my mom.

Anyway I'm not so keen on them anymore. So I'm either looking at having them removed or having them covered up. I'm leaning towards having them covered up, if possible.

What do you reckon, possible? I want to keep the tattoo to the inner side of my wrist, and probably not much bigger then they are already..

Here's a picture of what I've pretty much got, just mine are a tad larger.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe something like these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

^^^very nice

4. eth93

eth93 Member

5. whatdapoop

whatdapoop Guest

Believe it or not, I'm a male. Yes with a love heart tattoo :(

I have a couple of rough ideas. I'm thinking maybe something like a whale and dolphin, as the ocean is my life.

Do you reckon they'll be a pain in the ass to cover?

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ah...a male cover up. I bet it will be a breeze for someone to cover...lots of curling waves...

Post pics after it's done!

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

put a cool looking dagger going through the heart with the name ''angel'' and blood drops......i cant think of anything for the peace sign....you may have to cut that arm off below the elbow but it will make that other tatoo be cooler because you could tell people ''angel did this to me''

8. tsharma

tsharma Guest

Yes, it should be pretty easy to cover up. You would be amazed at how well tattoo artists can cover things up.

Dolphins and whales sound like a good idea. As well as the waves. Plus adding in some color might help the cover up process.

You may need to do some tattoo removal first to fade the previous tattoo but that is not always necessary. Talk to a tattoo artist and they should be able to tell you for sure.

9. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I really, really like your peace sign & heart tattoos! did you cover them up?
    I think you should leave them...you might end up with something you dislike even more.

peace&love.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Get a full arm sleeve bro and look like a sick cvnt!!

11. maddog131

maddog131 Member

get a full tribal arm sleeve! then you won't regret it ever again!

12. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

I actually love the peace tattoo, but I think maybe some waves with dolphins....or maybe something with duality for each side of your body...raging waves with the sun, calm waves with the moon.
    Ill keep thinking and see if I come up with any ideas because I freaking love tattoos. lol.