partner shaving

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by calgirl, Feb 20, 2013.

1. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

So it has been described to me as something that is pretty hot between couples. What is your experience in shaving your lover?

Tony101 likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

none, and i'm fine keeping it that way.

RBecca likes this.
  3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

We have heard that some people get off on that to, but it is not something that interests at all! We just do it ourselves ahead of time and enjoy the results of no hair. As much as I trust my lady I don't want anyone else going near my stuff with a razor blade.

SteveXR and RBecca like this.
  4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I've shaved partners and been shaved. On me the blade has been used. It takes a lot of trust in that situation. Not that a razor nick can cut off anything important just the psychological thing about sharp objects near genitals.

On my partner at the time we used an electric shaver. That takes the psychological trust thing out of the equation but adds the vibration from the electric shaver in. The combination of the hair getting cut off and the low vibrations can be good.

C/S,
    Rev J

5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Razor... the fun part is looking for areas you might have missed with your tongue this can take several tries if you do it right....

RBecca likes this.
  6. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

haha.....tongue search for stubble.....

7. GreenGreenGrassofHome

GreenGreenGrassofHome Member

I've done it with one partner, but she was a nurse. Made me feel like someone was gonna knock me out and remove something while I was asleep.

8. tricky69

tricky69 Member

No, someone else cant really do it properly IMO, and as long as its smooth Im happy to let the girl do that.

9. dutch

dutch Member

I've shaved one woman once and it was a very hot experience...led to a fun evening. She didn't keep it shaved, which was ok.

10. kairilove

kairilove Member

I've shaved one of my male fuck buddies a few times and helped a few female friends/partners wax... the hair removal doesn't do anything for me but as Tazer said, making sure everything is nice and smooth afterward is a blast :D

Scharff, zorro69 and TAZER-69 like this.
  11. intact

intact Guest

im not sure id want my gf to shave me nor would I want to attempt to do that. id be worried id cut her or have her cut me. Im happy to do that my self.

12. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I don't do it a lot but when I do it always turns me on.
    I do get a little nerves but over the years it's gotten easier. And yes, giving her a good lickin with every thing nice a smooth is wonderful.

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

One advantage of having a partner doing the shaving, apart from the psychological kick, is that they can see & access parts you can't manage yourself.

14. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

When the women in my life shaved I always convinced them that it was easier and more fun if they let me do it for them. I would always turn it into foreplay as opposed to just a shaving session. Shaving a woman has always been a very highly arousing and erotic experience for me. There have been times that I have gotten to the point of almost ejaculating without any "help" just by shaving a woman. Of course once the shaving is done and the lubricant washed off then I bury my face in that freshly shaved snatch and eat until both our hearts are content.

15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I have helped my wife shave, she done lower part. I guess she didn't trust me down there. She let me make it heart shaped, to narrow strip. Alway ended up as fore play, and oral for her, which she loved.

16. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

It's the VERY low part that is most difficult to see and shave close and thorough. In bringing it up with a new fuck friend, he offered to help me get to those parts. I found just the mention of doing that super hot. While we have'nt yet followed through, I'm looking forward to it. Now, the big question. I guess I leave myself unshaved for these days leading up to our time together? It's coming up on monday.

SteveXR likes this.
  17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Leaving a little stubble, will add to the before and after effect. Nice watching a lady go from full bush to smooth.

18. T.C.

T.C. Member

I tried once because she can't shave the hair on the part between pussy and butthole. I used scissors and I was going to cut her skin! Hahah
    While when we were at seaside (and she needed to shave every two or three days - also because I love it perfectly smooth!) I helped her with the razor.

19. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Bring along the essentials and I am sure he would be happy to help youout with that, I know I would.:2thumbsup: I might miss a few spots and need to do several inspections.

20. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

Me and my wife thoroughly enjoy shaving each other. It always leads to some hot play.