M4 eat shoot or snort?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Mr.Good Cat, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

So i have an M4, just trying to decide what to do with it... Is snorting it much stronger than eating it? From what i remember reading the bio-availability is pretty good with this stuff so eating it isn't as much of a wast as it is with morphine. TIA

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

What is it? I did a search and came up with Mesnex for M4 and Meprobamate for T M4.

Edit: Never mind, I found it, lol. 4mg Dilaudid.

3. dillysforlife

dillysforlife Member

you can't get high by snorting dillys, you'll feel a little bit but it's a waste of a good pill... the bioavailability just isn't there, and don't eat it, that's for sure a waste... if you're not gonna shoot it, then sell it... the going rate is 15 or 20bucks for 1 pill, cheaper if you buy a bunch.

4. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

Thanks for the response you guys.
    Dillysforlife, how strong is a 4mg pill if it is ived? I ask bc i ate one, it was not anywhere near as strong as i had expected considering all the hype around them. I can't really gauge my tolerance level b/c i don't ever do the pill thing, normally I use pod tea or pst, which to be honest I prefer over any pill or amount of pills i have taken b4. So, im trying to figure out if 4mg is to much for a first iv. I have been using the tea every day for a month.. Thanks O yea and how many ml of water do u use?

5. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

You will be high as a bird pussy if you shoot it. Do it in one shot, and don't do that ROA all the time, it's a steep and slippery slope, as I think many will tell you.

6. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

I shot one, my girl shot a half, she puked, I'm fine.. it was about 5 min ago, I have to say it is weaker than i expected maybe i missed my vein a little but i plan on sticking with the teas. I have been dabbling with opiates for about 6 years now and although the last month and a half have been a bit overkill i don't let it run my life... Hopefully it stays that way.. Thanks everyone, now I'm going to go enjoy this, for all of us. Chow!

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i dont use opiates often at all. but one time i ate two dilaudid pills (not sure the mg) and i was high as fuck. could barely get outta the chair

8. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

My girl is sick now, she is puking and shivering.. I feel like a dick

9. porkstock41

:/ that aint good.

do u think its from the 2 mg hydromorphone, or from injecting filler and binder?

10. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

I think its the opiates, she doesn't have the same effect that i do from them. I used a .22 micron filter on the solution after it went thru a cotton, to lower the junk from the pill.

I really don't understand why people choose to use pills when there are cheaper and better alternatives. 10 little dixy cups full of seeds and I'm right were i was an hr ago, it will last the majority of the day too.

11. porkstock41

What do you just eat the seeds?

12. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

No, you rinse them with water and drink it.

13. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

I'm glad she got sick, if she didn't she would have acquired a bit of a problem. Now she never wants to do it again..

14. porkstock41

what about you though? gonna acquire that problem?

15. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

Na, the other stuff is better, it's not worth it for me to do these. Maybe if i made some good stuff myself, then I would do an iv every now and then. But it definitely does not live up to the hype, I'm not that cool with iving unsterilized junk into my self either, so, i just don't see the point. lol, if i want a rush i'll go do some hippie crack.

16. dillysforlife

dillysforlife Member

Personally I'm glad to hear you don't like them... It could possibly save you a lot of trouble and heartache... I had my first K4 dilaudid given to me about 25 years ago... I had shot demerol before that, but nothing stronger... I shot that K4 and immediately puked, and then 15 minutes later I was buying another one for $25... a lot of shit has happened since then concerning dilaudids, heroin, and any other opiate that was within my grasp... but I will never forget that night 25 years ago... I knew I had found the answer to all my questions!! lol