Photo
- - - - -

Girls: Cum leaking out of you during the day?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 mted

mted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted February 13 2013 - 04:09 AM

Do you ladies enjoy the feeling when your man has filled your pussy up with cum and it dribbles out of you later in the day?

My gf thinks it's very sexy when I cum inside her after morning sex and it starts leaking out later. She likes going to uni without panties and let the cum dribble into her leggings, which reminds her of the act and makes her feel very naughty. If she's at home, she likes having her panties soaked in cum, which turns her on and makes her want even more.

Any other ladies that enjoy the feeling of cum trickling out of you while you're at work, school, or someone else? What do you prefer to wear while you're expecting it to happen?

#2 Cream Pie 420

Cream Pie 420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationPEE-AYE!

Posted February 13 2013 - 04:50 AM

you are bad! I never knew the feeling of cum dripping out, my hubby pulls out, I only feel my own dripping out all day!

#3 Karen J

Karen J

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,496 posts
  • Locationpostmodern suburbia

Posted February 13 2013 - 07:26 AM

I usually prefer to use a tampon to keep it all inside. I like knowing I'm carrying a big load of sperm around, especially if it's mixed together from two guys.

When I used to go to hookup parties where people paired off and went to other rooms, most of the girls wanted to go back to the main room with a streak of semen running down one leg, just to prove that we had taken a load. Condoms weren't cool back then.

Life is short. Try to spend most of it on the good stuff.

It costs you nothing to dream, and everything not to.

#4 Cream Pie 420

Cream Pie 420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationPEE-AYE!

Posted February 13 2013 - 08:08 AM

I usually prefer to use a tampon to keep it all inside. I like knowing I'm carrying a big load of sperm around, especially if it's mixed together from two guys.

When I used to go to hookup parties where people paired off and went to other rooms, most of the girls wanted to go back to the main room with a streak of semen running down one leg, just to prove that we had taken a load. Condoms weren't cool back then.

this girl is crazy kinky, im a girl but that is really hot

#5 mted

mted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted February 13 2013 - 08:17 AM

That's sexy! My gf also likes to keep my cum inside, she likes it if it only leaks out after a while. But prefer to get it out eventually to avoid infections and unpleasant smells. I'm fine either way; knowing that she is carrying my semen inside her is a turn on, but it's also visually hot to see a nice thick load oozing out of a freshly fucked girl.

The thought of my girl taking multiple loads in her from several men is very exciting too, but it's unlikely to ever happen in this day and age.

#6 AngelAus

AngelAus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted February 13 2013 - 09:45 AM

you are bad! I never knew the feeling of cum dripping out, my hubby pulls out, I only feel my own dripping out all day!

My boyfriend pulls out as well but will occasionally cum inside me on the weekends.
I used to work with one of my ex boyfriends in an office and once in a while when we had sex in the morning he used to cum inside me and we'd go to work. During the day when we were having lunch we'd go some place quiet and he'd put his hands between my legs and feel the moisture and rub me through my panties. When I'd lick his fingers I could taste myself and his cum. After work when we got home he'd go down on me before showering.

#7 AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted February 13 2013 - 04:17 PM

I usually like all things cum related. But I usually don't feel cum running down my leg often, mainly because I take a shower after I have sex. I don't like going to sleep hot and sweaty.

I am more fascinated with a wet spot. Its a sign that we fucked 'there'. In this wet spot my BF fucked me. My BF came in me. Its a sign of his conquest over me. I love the wet spot!

#8 silk896

silk896

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 02:46 AM

Maybe as a young woman there was a feeling of "Oh, he loves me...!"
with age, and experience - just plain sticky!

Fortunately, having a woman as my SO, this is biologically impossible. I don't miss it!!

Ahhh. I wish!

#9 The Chan

The Chan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted February 18 2013 - 12:41 PM

Maybe as a young woman there was a feeling of "Oh, he loves me...!"
with age, and experience - just plain sticky!

Fortunately, having a woman as my SO, this is biologically impossible. I don't miss it!!

:2thumbsup:

I agree
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
― Lao Tzu

#10 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• 6,887 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted February 18 2013 - 12:45 PM

I agree with you two but I've never had to feel it.
Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#11 kairilove

kairilove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 11:09 AM

It can be a very erotic sensation, that sudden drip sliding down in mid sentence while you speak to someone at work after a morning tumble or quickie at lunch.... it also makes a good case for carrying spare panties :D

#12 TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 11:37 AM

My gf likes it she sometimes shows me her panties after shes gets home.

#13 Sassygurl

Sassygurl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 11:54 AM

Have to say I'm not really a fan of that sensation at all. I don't like the lingering feeling of wetness/dampness.

#14 tomf301

tomf301

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted March 02 2013 - 02:42 PM

I'm a crossdresser and after the first time another CD came in me doggie style, I put my panties back on and a few minutes later when I was standing, the cum ran out of me uncontrollably and soaked my panties. It was very erotic and I felt like such a slut

#15 Cream Pie 420

Cream Pie 420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationPEE-AYE!

Posted March 04 2013 - 06:10 AM

My boyfriend pulls out as well but will occasionally cum inside me on the weekends.
I used to work with one of my ex boyfriends in an office and once in a while when we had sex in the morning he used to cum inside me and we'd go to work. During the day when we were having lunch we'd go some place quiet and he'd put his hands between my legs and feel the moisture and rub me through my panties. When I'd lick his fingers I could taste myself and his cum. After work when we got home he'd go down on me before showering.

i just re-read this, he only shoots a load inside on the weekends haha
I LOVE licking my cum off my hubby's fingers and cock

#16 Miss Stone

Miss Stone

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted March 06 2013 - 04:51 AM

Not as a general rule, no... If I'm at a party or some other event where lots of sex is happening, then yes that's how I roll - but if I'm going to work or bed or something, you can bet I'll clean it up.

I do like the sound of the tampon idea from earlier in the thread though, may have to try that!

#17 Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted March 06 2013 - 10:21 PM

I used to go out with a school teacher who liked anal just before she walked out the door in the morning. When I asked her why she said that she liked speaking at morning assembly in front of 1500 kids with a load in her arse. She was different.

#18 brownsuga80

brownsuga80

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted March 11 2013 - 08:34 AM

My boyfriend cums in me all the time! I do like the feeling of it and to no its still there has me getting turned on when i think about it.

#19 Cherea

Cherea

• 12,181 posts

Posted March 11 2013 - 09:18 AM

I used to go out with a school teacher who liked anal just before she walked out the door in the morning. When I asked her why she said that she liked speaking at morning assembly in front of 1500 kids with a load in her arse. She was different.

Awesome story. Thanks for sharing. Kinky teachers rule.

#20 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted March 11 2013 - 10:53 AM

Was she an elementary, Jr.high, or high school teacher?

#21 stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted March 11 2013 - 04:52 PM

It can be an erotic experience to have it leaking out sometimes, but would have to say it's not very often I don't clean it up after.

#22 EvanTree

EvanTree

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted March 12 2013 - 09:48 PM

Lol @ OP

#23 new2kink

new2kink

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted March 31 2013 - 12:00 PM

absolutely LOVE this sensation. makes me almost cum again when i feel it leaking our of me. i even text my boyfriend that i am leaking to let him know how horny it gets me. :sunny:

#24 myttia

myttia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted April 03 2013 - 10:57 PM

can be a bit unpleasant considering the way we do it, but it feels naughty dribbling down in back.. sometimes i throw a pad in my panties just for safety if im going out after we've been making love... we've also fooled around out of the house (in private but in a public place, like a washroom :) and i've used a tampon in a pinch when it would show in tight pants or what otherwise! :)

#25 broken888

broken888

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted June 29 2013 - 11:57 AM

I know this thread was for the girls, but as my wife isn't on here I thought I'd add. I regularly deposit a massive load into her in the morning before work, and then suggest she leave the house without her panties on. She is a lawyer and wears suits to work most days. I love seeing a bit of a stain on the back of her pants as she walks out the house to catch the bus into work.

#26 Trojjan

Trojjan

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted July 02 2013 - 12:04 PM

Now i like that lol. Where they do that at? :sunny:

#27 Bl4ckj4ck

Bl4ckj4ck

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted July 21 2013 - 06:50 PM

As a gay man I loved it when I would be reminded of it later

#28 stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted August 21 2013 - 04:59 AM

Right after the act his seamen is part of the fun, it being inside me is very erotic, and him filling me up so that its leaking out is sexy in a very dirty way. After the moment has passed though its kind of just a sticky mess

#29 Metalhead79

Metalhead79

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted September 03 2013 - 08:34 AM

I absolutely LOVE when girls talk about their cum dripping out, so damn hot!

#30 oldcummer

oldcummer

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted September 08 2013 - 07:36 PM

When my hubby cums in my ass hole, it leaks out for hours. I love the feeling, but I keep tissues near for quick clean ups.