3,4-ctmp

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by AceK, Feb 12, 2013.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Anybody have any experience with this. Seems relatively new, I'd never heard of it before but it just showed up on my vendors list of products. According to wikipedia it says its around 7x more potent that methylphenidate but has a slower onset.

I would like to know more specific info/experience on this compound, especially things like duration of effects.

2. HolyFrigMan!

HolyFrigMan! Member

Kinda blows when one asks a question and nobody bites.

Anyway, if you would like some stimulation, it's OK for that, but if I am tired and take it, it feels like my head is a chemical dump site. Your results may vary.
    I don't know how it compares to ritalin as I haven't had ritalin since I was a kid.

May cause insomnia even after main effects wane.

Not recreational at all, (good to take at work) unless mixed with other things, perhaps alcohol, But be careful, mixing some drugs could be bad.

I do intend to do some more research in the future on this substance under varying conditions and dosages. My mind is not completely made up on a solid opinion with 3,4-CTMP.

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I'm a little apprehensive to try it after my experience with ethyphenidate...it was extremely fiendish, like a stimulant is supposed to be of course;)