Sex Question!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by girltalk, Feb 7, 2013.

1. girltalk

girltalk Guest

Hi everybody,

My girlfriend and I just recently started using a strap on :devil: We really like it, but I can't seem to go for very long! How can I improve my stamina?

Thanks!

2. The Chan

The Chan Member

practice makes perfect :)

3. Tash Cain

Tash Cain Guest

try out different positions and like 'The Chan' says 'practice makes perfect'

4. silk896

silk896 Member

What more can I add to the above advice.

Actually, there's a guy called Lance something who may be able to give you a tip on increasing stamina !!!!!!:oops::oops: :)

5. luvvicsblud

luvvicsblud Member

Use a vibrator as well. She'll peak, cum, rest and you can use this time too to secretly rest and be ready when she is again and she'll say. Omg ur an animal how can u go all nite???

6. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Well everyone else said pretty much. Just practice and try other things that may work for you.

7. CC23

CC23 Member

Just to be sure, this is not a comfort thing down there is it? If so, you may be getting a little too dry and suggest using some good quality long lasting lubricant. This is actually pretty common when using certain toys as some of them are kinder to our natural lubricant than others (plus some get more wet than others). If it's a muscle thing, yes, the practice will definitely help. Also try out other positions so you don't get too tired out!