The tbreak Challenge!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Sleeping Caterpillar, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I've heard a lot of people talking about how their tolerance gets in the way of their high, and how do we solve that? With a little tbreak! But that's quite a challenge when you're the only one not smoking!

I want to get as many people as possible to participate in a tbreak challenge on the month of March, that means no weed at ALL for the whole month of March! Do you think you can do it? Then on April 1st everyone who participated can enjoy a high of a lifetime where we each try to smoke as much as possible! Who's in? I'll make a list I'll update frequently here:

1. SleepingCaterpillar
    2. Jennifer19

Enjoy Feb while you can!

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I think I could do it take till the end of march off, reason being I only have so much left and my mom might be going away in April with her boyfriend so I would like to make brownies again :)

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

when is spring break? my moms boyfriend is a highschool teacher and he has that week off

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no thank you

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

fuck this bullshit

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

if it's challenging for you to take a break from smoking pot, and you don't need it for medical reasons, that is probably a sign that you should re-examine your drug use.

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I have not smoked in weeks just been eating brownies. suppose to get some blue hash. I will be holding onto it for maybe this weekend or the falling weekend

9. Gratefuldead123

Gratefuldead123 Banned

yeah man dont take a break for tolerance, just find better weed or smoke more.

10. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

Oh man, i've been telling myself i'm going to take a break for a while, but weed keeps falling right into my lap when i've run out..

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Anyone taking a T-break should also take omega-3. It will help increase your THC receptors. A poor diet can harm these areas of your brain. And I think we have all eaten some crappy food like fast food when the munchys come. Keep in mind you need to take omega every day for a few weeks to begin to notice effects.

12. Desos

Desos Senior Member

i follow a strict workout schedule surrounding the times that i get high. before i smoke i take a 10 mile run, and do some rowing in a canoe in a nearby river. then when i get done i come home and shower and meditate before getting high. this is to ensure that my highs stay fresh and high!

13. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Well I just got wicked high like 3 nights in a row after that long break! Make fun of me if you will- there's nothing better!

14. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Hey man, March isn't over yet. :p

15. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

and who is going to make fun of you for getting high in the stoners lounge?

16. Impending Confusion

Impending Confusion Member

[​IMG]