Hash makes me feel bad

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by AmniaAstronomica, Jan 28, 2013.

1. AmniaAstronomica

AmniaAstronomica Member

So I´ve smoked both Weed and hash fairly regularly for a while now.
    Lately there has been only hash available; and after only smoking hash (no weed) for a while I´ve begun to feel pretty bad?

I´ve never felt like this with weed so I am just trying to figure out what this depends on. Everyone reacts differently to substances; and I am aware of that so maybe hash just doesn't work for me?

Anyway, it started of pretty good with the hash the first times, with heavy highs. I do not smoke every day, but I guess a few times a week. After smoking hash for a while, I´ve noticed how bad I feel when I wake up the next day after I´ve smoked. I feel almost high still; but only the "body-high" left, a little nauseous; headaches, and dizziness. A really, entirely, HEAVY feel.

I stopped smoking for 2 weeks and the first day without it was horrible, nausea, headache, insomnia, loss of appetite.

I gave it another try this weekend; it felt pretty good and everything was fine the first 3 times I smoked it; even the morning after everything was fine. Until I smoked a small amount earlier today and since then it´s just been pretty bad again with nausea, headaches, dizziness, just this really "off" feeling in the head. So the first times it´s all fun and games but as soon as I´m more "used" to it, it just fucks me up.

Maybe it´s just the quality too; but none of my friends have reported similar problems. I´ll stop smoking it anyways; it was stupid enough trying it a second time.

Any thoughts are welcome; thanks! :daisy:

2. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

What hash are you getting?

If it's cheapy street stuff - you could be buying soap and the other crap that's mixed in with it could give you those things you mentioned above.

Also, early harvested weed can cause headaches.

What hash is it? Where does it come from?

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You smoked before with no trouble? Only recently has this begun?

Sounds like there is a shortage of weed from your post, meaning dealers will be trying to make what they have last longer. Hash is very easy to cut with something while doing the same with weed will be more difficult. And many dealers do not use nice things when cutting drugs. They do not care about your health, they care about money. This might why they are telling you there is only hash.

You could try smoking again when the supply chain is better. I would think someone who has smoked a while would not begin to have problems unless there is a problem with the drugs.

4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

agreed:2thumbsup:

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I had some fire bud last night. got me high as all fuck.

but, I smoked this same this morning and it just made me tired, miserable hungry and pissed off about the cold.. its not the cannabis, your body just needs to recover. Cannabinoids are different for everyone yes,

but the same Cannabinoid maybe different to you all the time as well..

other environmental factors play a role and your health conditions and what you eat, drink and how you rest and exercise.

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Does the hash have an incense type smell to it? A lot of people are selling that shit around here, and it will make you sick, bad headaches, etc. it's not the hash but what's being mixed with it.

Never smoke hash that smells like anything other than hash.