Looking for 420 friendly commune

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by Changalang, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Changalang

Changalang Member

Hello,
    I am Chance. I am looking to free myself of all the materialistic ways of this society. I havent felt like i belong in this industialized city. I want to be one with nature, expand my mind, and overall just live a happy life. My email is changalang4lyfe@live.com. Please contact me :)

2. stickman10

stickman10 Members

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

3. Shrek2283

Shrek2283 Members

Did you ever find what you were looking for? Cuz I'm looking for the same thing

4. stickman10

stickman10 Members

It's all about the K's and G's..imagine that...the hippie workin' at Micky D's.That's a joke cause he's never gonna go broke. When he die, they'll be pachouli and bong smoke!

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

one friendly commune is hard enough to find, good luck coming across 420 of them.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

^^^ Nah.... 420 is a code word. The FEDs haven't figured that out yet so it's okay to keep using it.

8. Jungle-Ed

Jungle-Ed Members

If you are still looking to join a 420 friendly commune, then you need to talk with me. We have about a dozen spots open in our commune. Send me a pm if you are interested. Peace & Love.

2 people like this.
  9. Lyrana

Lyrana Members

Also its not exactly a commune but one way to get off the grid in communal type living with some pretty cool music and culture is to go to slab city ca. Its pretty open and free there - and its free!

10. B420neLove

B420neLove Members

Hello my name is Robert me and my warrior sage, both 24, have been looking to join a commune since getting together 5 years ago and haven't had much luck due to the lengthy membership process requiring too much money, we are stable minded earth friendly people looking to lesson our carbon footprint on the world and be able to participate in sustainable living events across the board including 420 related cultivation...I have trimmed many a time for small family grow and well we've both been avid smokers for years.. If you still have room maybe we could work something out I have construction, electrical, and gardening skills and my wife is one hell of a cook (vegetarian or none vegetarian), she also has helped garden with me over the years.. We just need the opportunity dude and we'll show you our best efforts to help will be
    Presented...

"love the the earth, she'll provide in abundance" anonymous hippy Dave lol

11. B420neLove

B420neLove Members

I ment wife not warrior this phone has mind of its own for real

12. lostsoulhopeful

lostsoulhopeful Members

Hello is there anybody out there?

13. theblkhppy

theblkhppy Members

Hello, I'm still looking for a commune! Please email me at pj.brooks.ky@gmail.com !