Spanking how to question.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 222

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 06:00 AM

Let me know what you think,

I have this idea of blindfolding my high-heeled girl, tying her hands in a above and forward position, forcing her to bend over, tying her feet to the ground, and then starting to feel her up and spank her. forecing her to blow me and some other bdsm stuff.
The problem is In my head i end up spanking her real hard. I know shell enjoy the first part, but how do i gradually increase the intensity so i wont turn her off?
p.s. without alcohol or drugs, or whatever...

yours truly

two two two twoooooo ( scrapi power)

#2 eggsprog

eggsprog

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • 8,732 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 06:04 AM

rub her clit while you do it

#3 TAZER-69

TAZER-69

Listen To Your Heart!

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,040 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 06:06 AM

Be careful as to what you put in her mouth after pissing her off.
For the most part we can't decide how we die,
But we can decide how we live.

#4 kairilove

kairilove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 08:21 AM

You half answered your own question, you start light and gradually increase intensity. Use a safeword to avoid going to far and respect her limits. If she is new to this you probably need to accept that how hard you spank her in your head and how hard a spanking she can actually take are 2 different things. :)

#5 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 02:15 PM

One day I spanked my wifes nude butt & she told me it hurt, so I did it a bit lighter & got no negative comments after that. She just had a few red marks that come & went within minutes. But some females would love to get a few smacks on the butt or elsewhere that do something sexual for them.

#6 222

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 11:26 PM

One day I spanked my wifes nude butt & she told me it hurt, so I did it a bit lighter & got no negative comments after that. She just had a few red marks that come & went within minutes. But some females would love to get a few smacks on the butt or elsewhere that do something sexual for them.

Thank you for your post

#7 The Chan

The Chan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted February 09 2013 - 07:43 PM

Ask her to do it to you first

#8 drumminmama

drumminmama

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 14,766 posts
  • LocationPlanet earth, until I find a bigger playground

Posted February 09 2013 - 11:44 PM

So, you have never spanked, and you want the first try to be unsupported and in heels?
The position you have described wont work that well for newbies. That's a lot of balance your partner will need.
(And I'm not sure how one ties feet to the floor)

Might want to do a spot of research, there buddy.
Have long hair? Come talk!
Flowing Tresses

#9 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• 10,185 posts

Posted February 10 2013 - 12:12 AM

So, you have never spanked, and you want the first try to be unsupported and in heels?
The position you have described wont work that well for newbies. That's a lot of balance your partner will need.
(And I'm not sure how one ties feet to the floor)

Might want to do a spot of research, there buddy.

Psh, I'm sure OP can tell, you're obviously an amateur yourself.

Kink totally knows how to tie feet to the floor:afro:

(and that seems to be what he's been watching. Maybe you should stick to watching, op)

RIP cosmoknot.

http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

Missing at ocala: A true feminist, rumored to be traveling with bigfoot and a man of impeccable scottish credentials.

#10 Livvy

Livvy

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted March 16 2013 - 08:38 PM

I know this is an old post but sounds hot to me. I second the idea of having a safe word. just increase the intensity slowing while rubbing her clit every few swats. I bet you she will come harder then ever before. If she likes it you can eventually get her used to harder and harder spankings just take it slow at first. If she is silent hit harder, if she moans with pleasure hit harder, if she sounds in pain just rub her ass between swats and keep the same intensity.