watch girlfriend suck another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by newsensations, Jan 23, 2013.

1. newsensations

newsensations Guest

Ok so for the past few months my girlfriend and I have been toying around with a dildo and have we have really enjoyed this, such a turn on for us both. She also teases me with it, sucking and licking as she would me.

In previous conversations we have had, the topic of a threesum has come up and now after watching my girlfriend deepthroat a dildo, the two have now made me wonder what it would be like to watch my girlfriend suck another mans cock, no penetration. Thinking about it does turn me on quite a bit, however I am contemplating on asking her about this and to maybe just keep it as a fantasy to myself!

I am wondering if anyone has had this experience or at least lend me your thoughts on the topic.

1 person likes this.
  2. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

Sounds like a good idea. You could get her to suck off both of you and end she can swallow both or even take it on the face from you both.

I have a fantasy of me and couple guys blowing all over my women. Although when you stop and ask your self, would you be okay with her sucking another man and making him feel the way she does to you? or is it just a fantasy because we are guys and we find alot of things more sexi and hot when we are horny!

Give it some thought

1 person likes this.
  3. timekeeper101

timekeeper101 Member

I would love it.

4. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

I wouldn't do it ever. nope, not me, not for all the drugs, or cash in the world. i just dont ever wanna see my girl with another man.

5. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

It certainly wouldn't work for me.

6. 12barblues

12barblues Member

We have let her " play" (orally only) ...it was a bit different situation for us tho. We let her do it because she has an oral fetish for well endowed men. ( she can deepthroat 9" without problem) But she doesn't want anyone other than me to make love to her. I kind of enjoy the idea of her being slutty, but faithful to me at the same time. So we set up situations for her where I find the guy, and I give her 30 mins alone with him while I wait just outside the hotel door.... ( So i know shes safe)After she's done with him, I come in and get to punish her for being a dirty little slut, which I think she enjoys even more than me..lol. It has led to some pretty intense sex between us....
    I'm sure this all sounds crazy to most folks...but we've done it 3 times so far and it's been good fun....of course we spent over a year discussing it , before we ever tried it. To make sure we had a good understanding of what we were getting into.

1 person likes this.
  7. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I would never want or allow my woman to suck another man's cock in front of me or not and if I found out she was doing it behind my back she wouldn't be my partner any longer.

8. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

So true loves stops with a blowjob?

9. R1raver

R1raver Guest

Yes I am the same . It would be the sexiest thing ever to see her sucking someone else's dick . She knows how much it turns me on , It would be nice just seeing her play with another mans cock . She will do it one day I am sure but now it will have to stay a fantasy .

10. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

I have watched my missus suck and fuck other fellas and it is a turn on.

3 people like this.
  11. IAM99

IAM99 Member

The idea turns me on, but my wife would never do that....

12. oldcummer

oldcummer Member

We have a few good friends, so I have seen my wife sucking someone else's cock hundreds of times. It is always a big hard on maker for me. She loves watching me eating another woman's pussy.:2thumbsup:

2 people like this.
  13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I've watched my wife do this with a friend. It was so hot watching her make love to his cock with her mouth. Watching him fuck her mouth and dump a load down her throat was incredible.....loved seeing her swallow.

Of course,then he screwed her silly.........

1 person likes this.
  14. mmm47

mmm47 Members

Back in the day, I was a huge fan of this. My gf in college sucked off, 3 or 4 of my friends. It was hot to watch her work a cock, it was even HOTTER to see the look on their faces when she asked them to whip it out and I gave them the nod that it was ok.

15. builderjohn09

builderjohn09 Member

I have watched. It was a major turn on for me, no jealousy or anything moving forward. My ex did at one point say she felt like a slut, but once she got over that it was pretty fucking fun.

16. brandon0889

brandon0889 Members

I'm a 25 year old male. I am recently divorced, but when I was married me and my wife went to a friends house for drinks. After a while and the drinks kicked in the couple whose house we were attending asked to play truth or dare... I was more than eager to but my wife seemed to not before it... she gave in and we started to play after a turn or two and immediately got sexual. My wife was dared to blow me and his girl was dared to blow him.. we ended up going to their room and having sex in the same bed. I want it so bad for her to blow or screw him. I wanted her to make me blow him too.....

2 people like this.
  17. Bianca 23

Bianca 23 Members

We were in a party once with. There was a lot of alcohol and at midnight they started to play truth or dare...I was supposed to get naked while three men where still dressed and only one guy was in underwire and one girl in underwear...next was that I had to spread my legs wide for once minute and each one may look inside my pussy...it did turn me on...they cheered...lol...

RR2012 likes this.
  18. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

^ nice...

19. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Communication is the key to a great sex life. So if you don’t ask, you won't know.
    If you have talked about a 3some MMF, wouldn’t she be sucking his cock and more? If it’s FMF that’s different.

I love this last part, "I want it so bad for her to blow or screw him. I wanted her to make me blow him too." Her, you and I need to get together for drinks
    You are going to have a great sex life, but again communication is the key. If you don't tell her, she won't know

20. bobbertsmithert

bobbertsmithert Members

It's so hot to watch another man fuck your woman, and to have her suck his cock.

Just do it!