blue dolphin XTC pills??

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by fall1, Jan 21, 2013.

1. fall1

fall1 Member

I was just wondering if anyone has ever eaten a blue dolphin pill and what are the contents?????........

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

its not like every blue dolphin pill is the same

one guy could have one with almost nothing but mdma in it, and another guy 50 miles away could have one with just a bunch of fillers.

get a testing kit, or just take it.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I ate Blue Dolphins in 2005 and circa 2009. The dolphins in 2005 were amazing and MDMA, 2009 were pretty weak and I think maybe a low dose of MDMA maybe with caffiene or something...so I echo r0llin's sentiments.

4. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

i had a blue dolphin about a year ago, it was real speedy, gave me bad hypertension, to the point so i haven't taken x since, too afraid to. so my guess was that it was meth, but, you never know unless yo meet the chemist or get a test kit

5. fall1

fall1 Member

Yeah ecstasydata.org says blue dolphin contains methamphetamine, BZP, caffeine. I've taken blue dolphin before and it was really speedy...

6. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Damn I miss those old school blue dolphins from 2005!!!!

7. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Blue dolphin was the first x pill I took, was in 2005 I think. They told me it was cut with coke

8. philsexy876

philsexy876 Guest

check out pillreports.com, u can search by region

9. marjem87

marjem87 Guest

The blue dolphins in 05 were the best roll I've ever had. In pill form. Its just not the same anymore. Pretty much every pill I got back then was always amazing, maybe a little different than the last but always great. Now its like every pill is bull. It really sucks that I might never have another roll again

10. marjem87

marjem87 Guest

Damn that's crazy that is red rocks aka rave on the rocks back then. Now its global dance festival. I sent in 06 but my bf went in 05 & he also took blue dolphins that was his first pill. Them blue dolphins were the best pill I've ever had.

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Co has plenty of Molly, with the music scene and the local university's there always seems to be some around. You can't rely on pills. Although even with those living in CO, I have seen some good ones.

Did you ever get any white Rolex? I was told they were cut with coke, but soon after I got a bunch my guy told me the cook had a DEA style morning raid complete with assault riffles. So I never got anymore but WOW they made you roll hard.

12. marjem87

marjem87 Guest

Yes I've had white rolex's they were amazing & a clean roll. But that s crazy or dude got caught. :/ I've lost my best connects they moved to Denver which is like an hr & 30 mins away from the springs not really far for some MDMA of course but I just thought that MDMA was going through a drought lol. I'm determined to get a test kit & search for my favorite lady ;)

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Are any pills actually cut with cocaine? Considering it's not very active orally and it competes against MDMA for receptors? And it's extremely expensive compared to MDMA.

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

^
    Yeah it's rare but I chewed some of them and they tasted like coke. People do snort MDMA, maybe they were intended for that. I only swallowed them, and I didn't notice much of a coke kick to the roll.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm not gonna dig up the exact stats cause I'm feelin lazy but if I recall correctly, it was something like 6 pills containing cocaine in a decade time span reported by dancesafe.

16. marjem87

marjem87 Guest

I've had these purple DVD pills & they were cut with coke. I didn't like them because I just didn't feel like I was rolling much with them & also I was told that coke kinda counteracts the MDMA & maybe that's why I wasn't feeling them. The pills that were cut with mescaline were amazing but I just like clean rolls MDMA only :)

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

"pills cut with mescaline" = probably 2cb

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Looking at some recent pill tests, it looks like a lot of the tested Ecstasy pills are appearing more legit than a lot of the tested molly.

19. marjem87

marjem87 Guest

That's good to hear. I hope the MDMA tests good again. After this long wack bs :/