Queens Day 2013...

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Jan 11, 2013.

1. sjors amsterdam!

sjors amsterdam! Guest

Yogi try camping zeeburg, you can rent a little house for 40 euro i think, and think it's nice.. and not so far.. can walk with some good shoes.. Think it's campingzeeburg.nl.. just try.

Sjors

2. gromit

gromit Guest

so the queens steppin down the party will be crazy this year ,...and a new king is put in place ,..i hope the king likes a good party ,...KINGS DAY 2014!
    mike thanx for the offer , if things change ill take you up ,...

Sjors get that level up cuz we gonna get HIGH!

3. gromit

gromit Guest

ok we have extended so we are in till the 7th ,had to move to an apt to fit dates but extended so ill take it,....hope to see some nice weather ,....gots ta love them superbowl squares,........7-3,payed out ,...yes!!!

4. matty223

matty223 Member

is there room for one more,

5. matty223

matty223 Member

so your good, no need for me too look anymore,
    see you guys soon

peace matty

6. yogibear

yogibear Member

I will see all you :piggy:'s on 4/23 I've got ten days booked just up the cannel from Pig Central. :party::party:

7. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Looks like we got a great crew forming this year. QD cruise is just about full and the houseboats will be rocking!
    Charlie Manson has a houseboat near the skinny, so does James and Yogi in the "ghetto".lol Both close to pig central!

Nice job on the coffee mug Mike C.....we pigs should all support the artist pigmiester in our group by getting a koozie or pig mug! Maybe we should make the koozie mandatory to get on the cruise!lol how's the QD 2013 t-shirts going?
    http://www.cucurullo.com/home/commerce/

[​IMG]

Sjors: Glad you are in contact with Rob and making sure there is plenty of beer and smoke for us when we arrive! Were ready to say goodbye to Queens Day and hello to Kings Day in 2014! Amsterdam is sure to be jam packed with orange revelers!
    [​IMG]

Matty223: you want on the QD cruise this year? 1-2 spots still open and shouldn't be missed!

8. sjors amsterdam!

sjors amsterdam! Guest

Mike,
    I send you a "postcard" last thursday, i hope it will arrive because if you bend it, it stays that way.. but no smell for human nose, i don't..
    :sifone:

nice 3 piggy houseboats, wondering if they are all that nice as the klara maria..

Just bought some QD/KD nike's, can't wait to put them on! Keep them nice and clean till then!

9. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

10. ispica

This site is impossible....

I'll be posting the Official 2013 Piggy American T-shirts here as soon as they're ready, in the meantime...check it out...

cucurullo.com

11. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Little over 2 months to go freaks!
    Hey Mike! Just recieved the koozies and grey area calender! About time mister...lol That calender is so funny! Great captions for sure on the cartoons. Koozies kick ass as well( I want two more), I'm afraid to use them anywhere outside of my house as Im sure they will get stolen as they are a high item on the thieves list!! Now I want the coffee mug!!
    http://www.cucurullo.com/home/commerce/
    [​IMG]

Thanks Sjors for sending the "postcard". I will let you know when it arrives and goes up in smoke! I got a pig koozie for you! So you got some bright orange nike's? It's all about the orange!!
    [​IMG]

So who else wants on board the QD cruise/ party? Let me know if anyone has any guests....rock on pigs!

Mike O

12. gromit

gromit Guest

[​IMG]great shot,....
    find gromit,...hehe,.
    and whos leg do i need to hump to get a post card (wink),....
    counting the days on my little PIGGYtoes,.....

13. yogibear

yogibear Member

Well I just invited some ACD people who will be in town during the Queens Day festivities and I just ordered my calendar from Mike looking forward to the new tees. Hey any idea of the design and cost yet?:party::piggy::party::piggy:

14. ispica

Hi Yogi,

Thanks for the order, calender is in the mail. I should have the shirt designs ready in a week or so. I have a few left over shirts from years past, including 1 or 2 of the original, (now a cult classic) pig shirt printed on hand tye-died orange...but sadly not in Xtra large.

Stay tuned for the one of a kind, limited edition Piggy Americans Queen's Day thong...cucurullo.com

15. yogibear

yogibear Member

Thanks Mike I got the calendar just awaiting the shirts. See you in less than 2 months. Hey what are everyones dates?:party::sifone: PS only 60 days.

16. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hey pigsters!
    [​IMG]
    We got a big crew this year for sure. I have a co-worker that is going with a group of 8. All staying at the flying pig...I couldn't do the hostel thing, especially after the movie!lol
    The Mike's arrive on the 24th and depart on the 4th. Wee man arrives the 27th and I may also have a friend from Florida staying at pig central with me. Mike C also has a friend from Boston going this year. QD houseboat part will be jammin this year! Don't forget to bring orange...the gnome will also be there this year!
    [​IMG]
    gnome with the piggie koozie!

Charlie: you gotta hump sjors leg this year and maybe he will hook you up with a postcard! although nothing yet....

yogi: welcome to the world of amsterdam houseboats! you'll enjoy it and right next to us! no problem on inviting the acd folks over for the party, QD cruise maybe full. making sure I get conformation from everyone before saying it's full...we'll see.

later gators
    mike o

17. yogibear

yogibear Member

Hey it looks like you all had a blast last year but in 2011 we ran out of beer. I propose we attempt to get a keg this time or a lest several mini kegs. I really like the new Kings day date it makes the spread between 420 and Kings Day only 7 days it will be much easier t do both now.:rockon::punk:

18. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

BYOB Yogi, we didn't have that problem last year since everyone brought beer & wine. Don't bring beer, you dont drink beer...simple. But you are more than welcome to bring a keg.....besides a keg wont fit in my piggie koozie!
    [​IMG]
    queens day 2012

19. yogibear

yogibear Member

Just sayin I bought a 12pack for the party and cruise drank 3 or 4 and ran out of beer. Must buy more beer or lock the cooler.:piggy::cheers2::cheers2:

20. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Really? You actually remember something like that? Bring a keg my friend....and ice!