Queens Day 2013...

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Jan 11, 2013.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Alright Pigs!
    Lets do this! Our 9th year in a row...going strong since 2005!!
    So who is going this year? Looks like a great crew is forming for this years QD cruise and party. We even have our own wee-man this year...so watch out!!
    Hope to see a lot of the past QD pigs along with the new!
    As usual I need to know who wants on the cruise so I can get an accurate head count, this year looks like it will fill up for sure.
    Less than 4 months to go! I hear Mike C is working on a tee for this year....make it raunchy Mike!

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Mike O

Queens Day 2005
    [​IMG]

Queens Day 2012
    [​IMG]

Houseboat klara Maria QD Party 2012
    [​IMG]

2. Kindnblue

Kindnblue Guest

Alright......4 months! Wahoo.......Leah n Jim are in!

3. gromit

gromit Guest

4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Looking forward to going.:ssmokeit:

5. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

6. jimmyjoe1

Yeah definitely i'm in A'dam every Queens Day. I would love to meet for 2013..
    Hill Street Blues coffee shop is my favorite starting shop..but you could give me a meeting place. Nice:sifone:

7. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

See you there jimmyjoe!
    We'll make meet up plans as we get closer....maybe meet down at Susies.

[​IMG]

I have hit up the Hill Street Blues coffee shop many many times, by far the most visited one for me. No limit on how much you get which is nice and the prices are good for that area.

later gator!

8. yogibear

yogibear Member

See you there 19th thru the 1st:):mickey:

9. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Fire it up baby...less then 100 days to Queen's Day...

10. jimmyjoe1

Thanks man i'm realy looking forward to meeting:sifone:

11. gromit

gromit Guest

ok all booked up april 18th to may 2nd,...houseboat buy the skinny bridge,......first time staying on a houseboat,......going to be a great holiday,.........

12. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Nice...Charlie Manson in a houseboat!!! Once you rent a houseboat you will never go back to a hotel!
    Yogi: your leaving the day after QD? You have to fire your travel agent for sure! Glad your back on board this year!
    Mike C: Nice job on the logo Mike!
    Jimmyjoe: are you coming with anyone that you might want to add to the cruise? It's filling up really quick this year.

[​IMG]

13. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

14. lctricity

lctricity Member

Nice to see everyone getting that all too familiar hype going for the 2013 festivities. 9 years running?!!! Can't believe it's coming up so quickly.

Congrats on the houseboat Dewayne! It is a must-do at least once while in Amsterdam. Cool you found a pad so close to Pig Central.

Will be good to see you again too Yogi, along with the rest of the old and the new crew.

Pigs Rule

:cheers2:

15. yogibear

yogibear Member

Well my apartment fell through. So I suppose it's back to the Hostel. I was suppose to share a place just off the Recht Boomssloot but the people I was to share it with had some money proplems. Oh well anyone need a roommate?:(:party: Oh by the way my dates are now flexible in a 12 day or less trip.::piggy::piggy:

16. amsdan

amsdan Member

Hello American Piggies!

Now in Lounge on way over to the EU for my first trip of year, and a planned weekend at Susies Saloon and rest of the usual stops:)

I am planning on the Queens Day party for sure! Hope to see you all there again. Next week I will try to post a few winter photos and short report of what I can remember.

Dan

17. jimmyjoe1

I'm going on my own this time. so looking forward to meeting ya:2thumbsup:

18. gromit

gromit Guest

well we are trying to stay till the 5th of may,3 more days but the place we booked is booked just after us so we are tryin to finger it out,....hell the wife is talkin a month ,..lol,..i said great but wait till the kids get to getting ,.lol,......prayin to the ganga gods

ps,.im a mens medium,.....love the shirt ,...just raunchy enough but classy,.......

19. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hey Charlie,
    Kees (our landlord) might be able to help you out since I think he mentioned that the smaller apartment is open on May 2nd. Let me know and I will PM you his e-mail so you can contact him. I will also let him know if you want.
    Yogi: Sorry can't help you out buddy, I know what you mean about people dropping out...bastards!lol I think I know what place you are talking about.
    [​IMG]

20. sjors amsterdam!

sjors amsterdam! Guest

Hey pigs!

Here a sign of life from the local pig! I'm looking forward at the last QD!
    It's going to be all different next year, then i will be KINGSDAY!! At the 26th of april 2014..
    This year will be also a little different, at QD the queen says goodbye and her ugly son will take the crown, and a lot of new activity's..
    So there will be a midget banana eating contest, a midget beerdrinking contest and last but not least a midget waterski contest, so that's gonna be fun! LoL
    so, my friends and drinking/smoke partners, get your pink asses overhere to selebrate our last QD, and make it better than ever!
    Mike C: like your new logo!
    Manson also addicted? Nice..

Come on pigs, lets fill up that boat!

Lator!

Sjors&jimmy ( and shoes )