Eating pussy mid-sex!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by enhancer13, Jan 11, 2013.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

...always been a pleaser myself.....whatever she wants :)

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Four years to the day necrothread. Pretty cool.

3. Chronicpain420

Chronicpain420 Members

All the time, love fucking her and then throwing her legs up high and eating that wet sloppy pussy, my girl is a bit of a squirter to so it gets extra wet. Also love throwing her into doggy and before fucking her from behind eating her ass and pussy.

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. I like to oral her until she starts to orgasm and wants to screw. Part way through I like to wipe the precum and her juices around her pussy and butt. Sometimes Ill edge to the point just a bit of semen splashes on her and then Ill eat her out somemore licking it up. Then screw to completion.

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Yes. It gives me a quick break to desensitize a bit. She enjoys it too when I leave eating her and come up to passionately kiss.
    It's a turn on when I go back in her while we kiss and she moans into our kissing.

Edit: lots of kissing

6. Phixer

Phixer Members

Anytime there is never a bad time to give her a little face time.

7. augiedog

augiedog Members

big fan..love it

8. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I like to do it mid sex but then again after full sex, nothing like cum & pussy juice together

averageguy6 likes this.
  9. bry75

bry75 Members

Hell yes!! Even after sex. All the time.

1 person likes this.
  10. cre8tivman

cre8tivman Members

I love ChronicPain's description. I need a girlfriend so I can invite him to fuck the hell out of her.

I just stop at random to eat pussy and get it good and wet. I've been screwing a lot of young girls lately and I love the look on their faces when a real man has his beard buried between their legs. So damned good to teach them what they should really expect from a man with experience. Thank God the 18 year olds are throwing themselves on me at 48. And thank goodness for apps and social media. Now at a touch of a button, they can have all the dick they want and I'm happy to give it to them....sometimes along with my best buddy.

11. augiedog

augiedog Members

LOVE IT !

12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I love it, and my wife expects it. After that interlude, we kiss and she usually grabs my cock and takes it in her mouth. Another kiss follows as I re-insert my cock into her. The result is that I'm sure when "mid-sex" really occurs. It just goes on and on.

averageguy6 likes this.
  13. cincy

cincy Members

This describes our morning tease sessions, but I don't get to cum at all. I get to lick her pussy and ass, and then rub little willy on her pussy and ass, and go back and forth until I'm hanging off the edge, and then she tells me to stop.

14. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Love it and remember the first time I did it.....she was kind of confused but was able to adapt quickly :sunglasses:

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Every guy likes it

/thread

16. cincy

cincy Members

My pre cum mixed with her cum...what more could I want. Of course I have to do my clean up duty on those rare occasions I get to cum.

17. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Hell Yes!!